Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Pounders! I have missed you all so much!

She reminds me of Brendan Fraser in that movie I haven't even seen, Whale, was it?

Brendan Fraser gave an incredible performance but I found that movie so disturbing for so many reasons - and some of it was unclear storytelling. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yup, she went to school and did all the things other kids did, like shoplifting one pound bags of M&M's and hiding in the closet to scarf down huge bags of Doritos.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

If she was in 200s at 10, getting run over didn't cause her weight gain...  though sounds like it did mess her up psychologically.

It's sad, but she is kind of delusional thinking her food = comfort started then.

• Like 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

My 600 pounds saved my life!!! Take *that* Dr Now

Somehow I think this will be a new one for him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Gee, no career path with just high school, head and body full of trauma, and a baby - who would have thought? 

• Like 4

Yeah, she seems sparkling, all right.

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Way too many, I think!   And I don't know if everyone else has 'mind blown' as their first one that shows up, but it wouldn't be my first choice!  

I see "angry" first, also a new "thanks" face in the middle.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

The floor-up shot is just the worst possible angle.

But that endless expanse of blue is so... associative! 

• Like 1
Just now, magemaud said:

3 so far 

How old is she?  She might have another one or two yet...  or does she only have one per man? 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

On the upside, she wears shoes and clothes.  And gets outside.  And gets in a truck - NOT in the flatbed! 

• Like 5
(edited)

Krystal S'., age: 36, lives in Menan, Idaho.  (The further north you live, the longer the summer days, and shorter the winter days.  It could be a factor in depression.)     Fiance Damian, and two daughters currently living with her parents.  It must be awful to have to sit there until the water warms up, and sit on the bar stool to shower.   

My heart breaks for her.   She's trying so hard to keep going.   I feel so awful for her daughter Rai.  Another person who anesthetizes themself with fool.   How sad, 105 lbs in kindergarten.   Parents were alcoholics.   Run over at 10 while walking to school.    Dating Cody at 14, had son Devon at 16.  Very few short term jobs over the years.   Married to Cody, before she had daughter Rai, and they broke up.  Then next husband divorced, and now Damian.  Damian was a friend from childhood.   She wants to marry Damian, but only after she gets healthier.   Daughter Faith is adorable, on the path to her mother's size somday..  At least she keeps trying to stay mobile, and go grocery shopping.      I'm hoping all of the family change to a healthier life.  

Another poundticpant with a non-driving partner. 

I hope she's a success story for her own sake, and for her family. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

How old is she?  She might have another one or two yet...  or does she only have one per man? 

38, I think.

Maybe I made that up.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Did they not have the pandemic in Idaho? Why does she have to go to the store; everyone delivers now.

1. If she goes to the store, why doesn't she know where the cheese is? The cheese is in the same place, everywhere. 

2. If she knows she's a spectacle in the store, why bring the kids?

Edited by aliya
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Super Pounder!!

Next in your theaters- complete with capes and ....paper plates.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

That one angle made it seem like she has an IV bag one a pole - that would be a new one.  Prioritize groceries over anything! 

• Like 1

MY PEEPS!!!!  How are all of y'all?

My eating habits are a turkey sandwich and broccoli and cauliflower.  Going later for the good stuff!

She's been married or had at least 2 relationships and she's engaged!!!  Maybe I need to gain weight!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1