Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ladybugnine said:

At least they ate something before going to the store, instead of going on an empty stomach.

I have a feeling that she never has an empty stomach. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I do not believe for one second that she does not know where the cheese is located in her local grocery store.

But I lack surprise that she knows where the bakery is.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Did they not have the pandemic in Idaho? Why does she have to go to the store; everyone delivers now.

Maybe she loves shopping for groceries?  Seeing all the spreads in the store?  I know I do. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Seriously - how awful of a person do you have to be to pull out your phone and snap photos of a total stranger, no matter how obese they are???

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Steering wheel pressed against her boobs.. Why isn't he driving??

If he is a typical poundticipant partner, he is likely barred due to DUI or other offences.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Damian has a suspended license. This is pure speculation. 

Or a disability of some sort that prevents him from driving, like a seizure disorder?

• Useful 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Damian has a suspended license. This is pure speculation. 

I'm thinking dui drugs. Those tooth gaps are a sure sign of substance abuse

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Holy crap, a sheet cake! I only buy sheet cakes if I have a minimum of 10 people over 

Weight-wise, she is four or five and then the boyfriend and kids - that's almost ten!

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Did they not have the pandemic in Idaho? Why does she have to go to the store; everyone delivers now.

I don't think they deliver in more rural areas. I didn't see when they left their house if they are in a more rural part of Idaho or a closer suburb?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a feeling that she never has an empty stomach. 

Maybe she does sleep for more than 3 hours at a time sometimes? 

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Holy crap, a sheet cake! I only buy sheet cakes if I have a minimum of 10 people over 

She prefers sheet cakes as opposed to bed sheets

• Fire 2
  • LOL 5

Serious question. After the pandemic food prices have gone way up. How can these people, who look like they live on the edge anyway, able to afford 2 carts of groceries?

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Especially the grapes. 

The operators have been through this before too!

I made sure to buy some grapes yesterday in anticipation! 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok people taking pictures and laughing is not okay.

At this point, I think the general public has been desensitized to morbidly obese people. Surprised anyone would take pictures and laugh.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

She prefers sheet cakes as opposed to bed sheets

Has she ever fallen asleep with her face in a sheet cake, that is the question!

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Serious question. After the pandemic food prices have gone way up. How can these people, who look like they live on the edge anyway, able to afford 2 carts of groceries?

All that money they save on decent clothes, sheets for the bed, and dishwashing liquid goes right into the food budget. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

My puppy is chewing throughout the show. Makes for an interesting background soundtrack.

Mine was at training all afternoon and it tires her out. She’s asleep on one of her numerous beds strewn around the house.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

If someone is on SNAP or foodstamps, does the allotment increase if prices increase?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

It's been a while since i've watched live network TV. Good lort the commercials. And Guy is still on Food Network? Things never change. Bring back Aunt Sandy!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mine was at training all afternoon and it tires her out. She’s asleep on one of her numerous beds strewn around the house.

Mine was at daycare, but we went to a training class earlier this evening. She pooped out about halfway through.

• Love 2

Her daughter Faith is so sweet.  I hope she gets in shape for her sake!

Have we ever seen a poundticipant her size last full 8 hours in a car?  I think 5-6 is 'good'. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I'm thinking dui drugs. Those tooth gaps are a sure sign of substance abuse

He seems a bit slow in general; I was worried about him from the "sparkling personality" comment about this gloomy talking mattress.

I sped home from a very hard dance class (not athletic hard, 2 left feet hard) all giddy with anticipation for the Pounder Posse!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

“I don’t know how long I can go before we have to stop for some fast food.”

I think she'll make it further than most before the first drive thru.

Only because rural Idaho.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

If someone is on SNAP or foodstamps, does the allotment increase if prices increase?

Not really enough to cover rising prices.

• Useful 1

Another poundicipant driving around dangerously because the man in her life can't for whatever reason 🫤.  And looks like he's unable to push her wheelchair either, since her daughter has to. 🤨. Nice. 

• Sad 2

OMG I'm so far behind now! I was waiting for the commercial to finish fixing my dinner. Now we're riding in the back of the truck.

• LOL 1