Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I can't buy Pringles, because they don't even taste good but I will eat the whole can in about two days. 

Amateur!!!  😁

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shower scene, AND grocery shopping scene. Oh, and he played sports and his mother worked, that monster. 

And he married a woman he knew for a few months and--surprise! They got divorced!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

At least he wears real clothes and eats sitting up.  But that breakfast was enough for an entire basketball team.  Including coaching and medical staff and cheerleaders. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, so that's how you're supposed to eat Pringles! 

An entire can of Pringles with a side of two pizzas. Three sodas to wash it down.

• Mind Blown 1
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

The good news is Round Rock is a quick trip to Houston. For normal travelers it’s a 3 hour drive. Let’s see how long it takes this guy.

How many fast food stops 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Where are they located?

Round Rock Texas.   (If this follows last week's schedule, Supersize episode will be tomorrow evening 7 to 9 p.m. Central time). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

William: I think I lost 20 or 30 pounds already.

Me: doubtful.

A six pack of soda and pringles on pizza is not weight loss food

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

And he married a woman he knew for a few months and--surprise! They got divorced!

On the bright side, they didn't have any kids. We've been spared William droning that they are his whole world and mean everything to him. Almost as much as pizzas and burritos. 

Mama is very invested in letting us know that she has done THE BEST SHE CAN. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

On the bright side, they didn't have any kids. We've been spared William droning that they are his whole world and mean everything to him. Almost as much as pizzas and burritos. 

Mama is very invested in letting us know that she has done THE BEST SHE CAN. 

Mama is getting a LOT of screen time!  Maybe Dr. Now will be roping her in to the program.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

2 weeks in a row with any fast food stops on the trip?? Feels like we're missing out! 

Last week in the Supersized episode there was a bonus scene of Krystal and her family chowing down on large quantities of fast food in their hotel room. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I can't buy Pringles, because they don't even taste good but I will eat the whole can in about two days. 

Heh.  I first encountered Pringles when I was 12 or 13.  My friend and I bought a can out of curiosity, both tried one, hated them, and started to think who would actually want them.  Ended up feeding them to my friend's pig of a brother, finding no other takers.  Sigh.  Haven't had one in the three decades since.  But I am not big on chips anyway, I eat a small  bag every couple months, though I like homemade ones.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

2 weeks in a row with any fast food stops on the trip?? Feels like we're missing out! 

I’m wondering if they changed the way they are filmed while traveling. Because last week I caught some editing shenanigans based on actual location vs what the Pounder said (regarding their car breakdown).

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

On a show I was watching last night, a nerdy couple who does pub trivia said that the wildest piece of trivia they’ve ever heard was that the guy who invented Pringles had his ashes buried in a Pringles can. I didn’t check the veracity, but I like the story.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Heh.  I first encountered Pringles when I was 12 or 13.  My friend and I bought a can out of curiosity, both tried one, hated them, and started to think who would actually want them.  Ended up feeding them to my friend's pig of a brother, finding no other takers.  Sigh.  Haven't had one in the three decades since.  But I am not big on chips anyway, I eat a small  bag every couple months, though I like homemade ones.  

If I get potato chips, it's Classic Lays.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

On a show I was watching last night, a nerdy couple who does pub trivia said that the wildest piece of trivia they’ve ever heard was that the guy who invented Pringles had his ashes buried in a Pringles can. I didn’t check the veracity, but I like the story.

I've seen that story before. 'Tis true.

I missed the number...!

• Like 1

He thinks he's lost 20 or 30 pounds? HOW? 

Must be like the episode from The Simpsons where Homer gets fat. He weighs himself but his belly was stuck on the towel rack. 

• LOL 2