Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I sent Princess a message...hopefully she sees it.

He was such a cute baby!

Princess is going to have a FLOOD of messages! We need our snark!

"I quit playing sports, I wanted to devote my life to eating"

• LOL 6

So much cheese! I would like to register a complaint with the management that I eat a fraction of this one meal in an entire day, and yet I do not lose weight. The universe is out of balance.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Aw, thanks!  Tough year.  My Mom passed away, but I am doing better now and ready to get back to life...aka My 600Lb Life

I am so so sorry to hear this. Sending hugs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

So, last week with Krystal S. was a success. 

Tonight with William (episode 2) we have our first parent that was a Little League coach as a job. Ii hate that they put his wieght already at 620 lbs.  It ruins a lot of our guessing game.    His mother is such a total enabler.   That 'breakfast' is enough to feed a lot of people for a day.  He's from Round Rock, Texas. 

(I messaged our beloved PrincessPurrsALot too, I hope she's OK). 

The screen said he's 34, I was so ticked they announced his weight I didn't notice.  (Thanks to ams1001 for the age information).  So, dad left before he was born, William was injured and can't play sports which is all his family cares about, and divorced after five years.   So sad.  

He's right, Colorado is a high cost of living area.   The mother's delusional, he was eating his feelings after his injury, before and after he got married, and now she's enabling him into an early grave.  

So much for guessing weight on William (tonight's new episode) it said 620 lbs, and his age (34 or 36?) .  At least he's still mobile.

Another one who says people are starring at him, of course they are, he has a camera crew following him.   Mom can't help him, but she can stop feeding him mounds of food.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I quit playing sports, I wanted to devote my life to eating"

Then go into competitive eating. Go with your strengths, my dude.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

The screen said he's 34 or 36 or something, I was so ticked they announced his weight I didn't notice.   So, dad left before he was born, injured and can't play sports, and divorced after five years.   So sad.  

He's 34.

Tonight's eating habit is Rao's four cheese ravioli. It's okay, though I'm sure Dr. Now wouldn't approve. Really I'm just being lazy. There may be Oreos and milk later...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Well, no, Mr. Brain Trust, if you sit around shoveling burritos down your maw all day, you're going to gain weight. 

He probably went to the gym three times, then they stopped showing any movies he wanted to watch. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I had cereal because my leftover spinach pesto did not taste so good after 1 day. I looked forward to it all day. Oh well. At least I did not eat a bowl of cheese the size of my head for dinner.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

There may be Oreos and milk later...

I have a pack of Oreo Thins. They make you thin, right?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

He's 34.

Tonight's eating habit is Rao's four cheese ravioli. It's okay, though I'm sure Dr. Now wouldn't approve. Really I'm just being lazy. There may be Oreos and milk later...

Tonight's eating habit is homemade Irish Bread.  Practicing for St. Patrick's Day. 🍀

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, nokat said:

Sure!

Mine are double-stuf. I tried Mega Stuf a few weeks ago but that's too much stuf.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I don't think PPaL is a mod anymore ☹️

She's not? I assumed because she's the one who created the chat thread.

My eating habit was a salad, of course. With steak and avocado and my homemade vinaigrette. Followed by a chocolate Yasso bar. 

Listening to his mama droning on is giving me the pip. "There's no handbook for parenting"? Girl. There are THOUSANDS. 

Holy jumping Jesus, TWO pizzas and a whole can of Pringles. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hi all!  A bit late coming into the chat (well, proxy chat) because I was chopping up veggies for my soup.  This is the last meat-based soup I will be making until Easter since Lent starts for me on Monday.

This guy has a buttcrack on his butt and a buttcrack on his belly!  He sounds so exhausted, I feel exhausted just listening to him.  He also looks a lot older than 34.  By at least 15 years!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, nokat said:

I had a couple of slices of thin crust pizza for dinner and now I am waiting for the pounds to melt off me.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

So this guy doesn't have any traumatic incident In his childhood that points to his current issues. He's just a fat lazy slob. Do I have that right?

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

These camera crews are the real mvps. One can only fathom what they endure for our entertainment. 

Definitely smells

and for the shower scene I can’t even imagine 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Just slid in! What did I miss? 
shower scene? 

Shower scene, AND grocery shopping scene. Oh, and he played sports and his mother worked, that monster. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

So this guy doesn't have any traumatic incident In his childhood that points to his current issues. He's just a fat lazy slob. Do I have that right?

He's quite adept at making excuses, it seems. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1