Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12 : Sink or Swim

• Start Topic

Julia walks the runway for the first time in 24 years; Nicole and the bros get to the bottom of The día de la Madre massacre; Alexia invites the ladies to Mexico City; Guerdy shares a devastating heath update 

airedate : 1/17/2024 

• Like 1

Lisa complaining about a smaller house that is still huge. 
Her expense art collection is a painting of herself.

She is such a clueless, self centered person. I would love for her to live her maid’s life for 4 weeks to actually get some perspective.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Alexia and Marysol are vile. I can’t understand their hatred of Nicole, did I miss something, what has Nicole ever done to them? 

Be younger, smarter, richer and nice?

Alexia bad Marysol are so unbelievably vile.

Also, Nicole is gorgeous and doesn’t have fillers, surgeries or other disfiguring things going on.

IT is so uncomfortable just looking at Larsa, it’s just disturbing what she has done to herself.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Be younger, smarter, richer and nice?

Alexia bad Marysol are so unbelievably vile.

Also, Nicole is gorgeous and doesn’t have fillers, surgeries or other disfiguring things going on.

IT is so uncomfortable just looking at Larsa, it’s just disturbing what she has done to herself.

Yep! Adrianna said it after the fashion show, Alexia is jealous of Nicole. 

• Like 13

I am so angry that Lisa, Alexia and Marysol bailed on KiKi’s after party.  They just couldn’t sit in the bus until the traffic cleared.  Really it was just beyond rude.

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I am so angry that Lisa, Alexia and Marysol bailed on KiKi’s after party.  They just couldn’t sit in the bus until the traffic cleared.  Really it was just beyond rude.

They are horrible human beings and Kiki has been nice to everyone. How long was Lisa there, she yet again, showed up very late.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

Lisa and that "settlement" business.... Lort.  And Alexia & Marysol need to find something ANYTHING else to bitch about with Nicole.  Even after Adrianna told them SHE was the one who invited Anna, they STILL were bitching about NICOLE.

I think they're either completely addled or starting to suffer from alcohol poisoning.  Hideous people.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2

Kiki is so nice, it was sad to hear about her home life as a teen.  The women bailing on her after party really sucked, I hope she does not let it go and says something to them.

What the actual fuck was Adriana wearing at the recording studio? Seriously, the side boob was over the top, the whole thing was so bad, low level hooker, I was embarrassed for her. The singing was odd.

Lisa with her extensive art collection is basically a large portrait of her, of course.

Jody's upper lip or something never moves when he speaks, something is off with his mouth. 

Larva tells Mucus she has 11 frozen eggs in LA, he has one year to decide about having a baby, who is she fooling? That podcast they do always makes me think it is an SNL sketch, I mean really they only talk about themselves, who the hell wants to listen to that, they are boring.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Larva tells Mucus she has 11 frozen eggs in LA, he has one year to decide about having a baby, who is she fooling? That podcast they do always makes me think it is an SNL sketch, I mean really they only talk about themselves, who the hell wants to listen to that, they are boring.

These are two people who are rich and elitist based upon the hard work of someone else in their life (ex-husband, dad). Where would they have been if they had come up in different circumstances? Larsa’s body might actually look normal and natural. Marcus seems nice but he’s with Larsa so….

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hands up, who didn't  know Alexia  was a ' farm type' it shocked me. I loved that little  baby goat. Julia really  seems  to like Alexia. I think  Alexia  is a bit better  without Marysol, who is a horrible person. I love Nicole though.

I thought  both Julia and Kiki looked fabulous. I was sad to hear about Kiki's family life, and the fact her so called friends  got off the bus, after she had arranged  everything. You can't  buy manners.

Guerdy  makes me so sad.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Alexia and Marysol are vile. I can’t understand their hatred of Nicole, did I miss something, what has Nicole ever done to them? 

absolutely NOTHING thats the kicker .. Drunky has hated her from the moment she came on

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Lisa becomes harder to watch the longer this divorce drags on.  Also, her boyfriend reminds me of Kroy from Atlanta- HW Kim's husband.

Poor Kiki - lame ass "friends."  I'm glad Adriana and Julia stuck around. They both looked great in the fashion show.

Nicole - don't even worry yourself over those witches.  You win.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Why are we getting shots of Lisa pumping gas? It just screams look I’m “normal” just like you and just preacrily punches you in the face with this is a setup…it’s not something that naturally would be shot …like who sits around and goes ya know what film me pumping gas .. the more this season goes on the more I just can’t rock with her more and more 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I liked the Kiki standalone scene.  Her backstory was sad and I'm hoping maybe this is a test for an upgrade next season?

Lisa is kind of like Shannon Beador of RHOC fame...minus the quirkiness and fun scenes.

Alexia and Marysol seem toxic when together and more likable when in separate scenes.  Maybe it's time to cut the cord on their friendship.

Larsa...i hope this is her last season.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

What does Marcus do?  He said he had to go to Fashion week for work?  Is he paid to appear as a pseudo celebrity?  Any scene that is him and Larsa doing their podcast is so boring.  Who listens it?  It is funny to see the flashbacks and see how different she looked.  

I feel for Guerdy.  That’s a lot to navigate.  I’m glad her family is taking good care of her.

Adriana's confessional about why Alexia doesn’t like Nicole was perfection.

• Like 7

Marcus owns a "rare" sneaker store called the Trophy Room.

That is the extent of his "work".

He has as much need to be in Paris for fashion week as any random person walking on the street. To the extent he has received invites it is part of the whole ritual of inviting random celebrities so that their picture will be in consumer gossip sites in order to bring attention to the brands.

I think that Julia is gorgeous but stunt casting for the show. If there is going to be stunt casting, let it be iconic at least like Ramona's bulging eyeballs on RHONY

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I felt so bad for Kiki that everyone bailed on her. If this was supposed to be a filmed event why would they all leave? They couldn't have been sitting in traffic for that long. I also liked hearing more about her life. Her modeling shots were stunning.

Alexia and Marysol are still being idiots about Nicole. 

Oh look, another Larsa face. Who in the actual hell is listening to her and Marcus's podcast?

I've always wanted to go to Mexico City so I'm kind of excited about this trip just to see where they go.

• Like 7

My heart goes out to Guerdy. Every woman's nightmare. I'm glad she has her sweet husband through this and hope she is okay now. 

I like Lisa, but I agree she doesn't always make it easy to root for her. She can't relate to normal people even if her upbringing was somewhat normal. 

My heart broke for Kiki. Was this the first time we heard about her being disowned when she was a teenage girl? I was also disappointed by the ladies bailing on her after party. Was that after a VERY long day of filming? What was up with that?

Julia is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, SO naturally pretty. There are endless gorgeous women on Bravo, but she stands out because of her natural beauty. 

Glad Adriana confessed about Ana and agree with her about the jealousy. 

Nicole has everything, and being a doctor alone makes her stand out. IRC, Alexia and Marysol weren't nice to Karent either, a dentist on one of the earlier seasons.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Oh look, another Larsa face. Who in the actual hell is listening to her and Marcus's podcast?

No idea who would listen and find it entertaining in any way...maybe her listeners are her Only Fan subscribers?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I forward through every scene with Larsa and Marcus, especially their podcast crap. I don't care to hear them or see them at all.  Larsa is so vapid and Marcus is just a lap dog.  Larsa is so so so hard to look at and has become a caricature of a person and not in a Jessica Rabbit kind of way. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

No idea who would listen and find it entertaining in any way...maybe her listeners are her Only Fan subscribers?

I'm always  surprised  when they do flashbacks, there's  Larsa looking  so totally  different,  it's crazy for her to say she's had very little  work done. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

I'm always  surprised  when they do flashbacks, there's  Larsa looking  so totally  different,  it's crazy for her to say she's had very little  work done. 

In that flashback she looked like a different person, much prettier back in the Kardashian years.  Also, I wonder if Kim K. was okay with them showing a clip with Larva since Kim does not like Larva at all anymore.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In that flashback she looked like a different person, much prettier back in the Kardashian years.  Also, I wonder if Kim K. was okay with them showing a clip with Larva since Kim does not like Larva at all anymore.

Larsa is a lot like Kim in that she is still a beautiful woman, but she so naturally and uniquely pretty, I think it's a shame she felt she had to get anything done. Most women would kill to look like the way nature made them. It looks like they went to the same surgeon. 

larsa-pippen-index.jpg?quality=80&strip=

kim-kardashian-before-and-after.jpg

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
On 1/19/2024 at 2:07 PM, RealHousewife said:

Larsa is a lot like Kim in that she is still a beautiful woman, but she so naturally and uniquely pretty, I think it's a shame she felt she had to get anything done. Most women would kill to look like the way nature made them. It looks like they went to the same surgeon. 

larsa-pippen-index.jpg?quality=80&strip=

kim-kardashian-before-and-after.jpg

I believe Larsa’s had a nose job before her kardashian years.  Then she had a second one when she made the current transformation.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I believe Larsa’s had a nose job before her kardashian years.  Then she had a second one when she made the current transformation.

Yes, she had at least two nose jobs (one before she was even on the HWs the first time- probably after high school, or about), and possibly a third one after she was friendly with the Kardashians, but before her second stint on the HWs. Her nose appears even smaller to me now.

Larsa from DrunkDrawn on IG.

Screenshot_20240120_003126_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0a86485f3d79571235f233dce916ffec.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I can see that, and I'm not against plastic surgery. It's just sad when women who are already so pretty feel the need to get work done or don't know when to stop.

• Like 3
(edited)

I mentioned before that I think Julia and Kiki are the most attractive among the women. 

Poor Kiki. Some of the women's behavior was so rude when they left the bus, and didn't attend the private event she planned for them. Lisa (who also arrived late, as always), Larsa (who didn't want to spend one more second away from Marcus), Marisol, and Alexia left. Can it be because she is a friend of the HWs only, and not a HW, unlike Marisol, and Adriana who are friends, but OGs, and have a higher "standing"?

I don't understand why Emilio Estefan who used to be a famous producer appeared on the show at least three times already. I assume that Adriana has some connections after all (it's not only the Bravo producers that arranged the cooperation) like she claimed. Her denim so called outfit was atrocious. Her "singing" is not great either. 

I feel sorry for Guerdy who has to tolerate the petty issues of the rest of the women.

Alexia might be jealous of Nicole because she is a doctor. Her parents were doctors (her mother was a psychologist), but she is not one, and it's possible they were disappointed. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 1/17/2024 at 8:41 PM, Straycat80 said:

Yep! Adrianna said it after the fashion show, Alexia is jealous of Nicole. 

She has those two nailed! There is no reason for these two women to be so hateful to Nicole. Their jealousy is showing. As someone else mentioned, they were nasty to Karent too. They are both mean girls. 

18 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Yep at least two and it also looks like she may have had cheek implants, which might be why her face looks wider. I don't think it's just filler, although she has a lot of that too. 

I didn't understand why Julia was so covered up during the fashion way when they showed her trying on swimsuits earlier. Kiki also wasn't wearing swimsuits in the show. They are both stunning. I agree that Julia is naturally pretty. The shorter hair emphasizes her beauty. 

I can't figure out what Marcus sees in Larsa. He seems like a decent guy, but I wonder what he does all day. I'm assuming he doesn't run the sneaker store but has staff. Does he just hang around her most of the time?

12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't understand why Emilio Estefan who used to be a famous producer appeared on the show at least three times already. I assume that Adriana has some connections after all (it's not only the Bravo producers that arranged the cooperation) like she claimed. Her denim so called outfit was atrocious. Her "singing" is not great either. 

I wonder about this too. Why is he producing Adriana? The woman not very talented. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I wonder about this too. Why is he producing Adriana? The woman not very talented. 

He gets to be on television being described as a legendary producer - why not?

With no shame to him, I haven't thought of him in 20 years or more and then only as Gloria's husband. So now - to the extent I think of him - it has been pounded into my brain that he is a "legendary producer". Obviously he is a valid musical talent but producers tend to be background players.

I don't get this music - it reminds me of the earliest days of disco when producers like Giorgio Moroder created the music but the singers like Donna Summer had actual singing ability. Adrianna's songs could be sung by a robot as she has no "voice". 

Also although she is an attractive woman, she is a bit old to be attempting to make it as a singer. I feel the same way about Candiace from Potomac who actually has more of an actual voice

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Marysol and Alexia are bitter and nasty when they get together. I’m tired of them. Glad Adriana called them on the jealousy of Nicole. 
I thought we might get a break from the weekly Lenny is an Asshole Update. No, this week he’s dangling carrots or 3000 square foot houses. Was it 3000 or 5000?  
Marcus seems likable. What is he doing withs Larsa? That podcast seems like a waste of time. Who listens to it?
I hope things are looking up for Guerdy. How scary.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 1/21/2024 at 12:37 AM, ZettaK said:

Alexia might be jealous of Nicole because she is a doctor. Her parents were doctors (her mother was a psychologist), but she is not one, and it's possible they were disappointed. 

Yes! That sounds about right! And like Adriana said, Nicole is the real Cuban Barbie. Doctor Barbie, living in mansions, whose “Ken” is a lawyer/pilot. I guess Alexia would be “Thrice married ex of drug dealer, mother to abusive son, bankruptcy Barbie.”

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8