Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Welcome to the Dark Side

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, meep.meep said:

Isn't being the first murder kind of flattering?

So many housewives!  I don't watch any of those shows so they all look alike to me.

I don’t know who most of these people are. I know the Survivor players, the Real World/The Challenge players and the two Atlanta Housewives. That’s maybe 6 or 7 people. Everyone else? No clue.

• Like 2
(edited)

I'm hoping that most of the players don't know that much about each other as well.  I really wanted Dan to be named a traitor because I knew he'd be fun to watch.  But I thought he'd be too obvious to the others.  

I loved Maks standing up for Peppermint.  And Trishelle, it is a game after all and you have to have some reason to vote someone out.   But you had been arguing against Peppermint from almost the first moment. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 14

I liked that they changes up the challenges and the addition of the shields. 

The shields help level the playing field a tiny bit. I feel like the odds are seriously stacked against the faithful. 

I wish they voted in secret like they on the (original) Mole. 

• Like 9
On 1/13/2024 at 12:56 PM, meep.meep said:

Isn't being the first murder kind of flattering?

So many housewives!  I don't watch any of those shows so they all look alike to me.

Same here.  I've never watched a single episode of any Housewives show so I can't tell them apart, with their surgically inflated lips.  That said, I do find Phaedra entertaining.  I was surprised to learn that she is an attorney  (retired attorney here).

• Like 4
On 1/13/2024 at 4:14 PM, Thalia said:

I loved Maks standing up for Peppermint.  And Trishelle, it is a game after all and you have to have some reason to vote someone out.   But you had been arguing against Peppermint from almost the first moment. 

I'm pissed that her shit stirring worked. I can't remember which of the other contestants pointed it out but that whole conversation was a huge nothing burger. I've only seen Trashelle on her initial season of The Real World (which is the season that caused me to finally tap out) but I can't STAND her. Is this what she does for a living - flit from one reality show to another to manufacture "drama"? 

And I get it - Peppermint didn't do herself any favors in the kitchen but at this early stage when they have no real evidence against anyone, I wish they would just focus on voting for people that are annoying. 

• Like 9
(edited)

Nooo!!!! Not Peppermint!  I was so excited to watch her on this show (and generally see a Ru girl outside of the World of Wonder ecosystem).  And I bet she did have some great outfits planned. 

Though I kinda understand why Peppermint was banished.  She really didn't help herself and kept slipping up with her words.  It probably doesn't help that Peppermint is used to an environment where everyone talks trash about each other and it's not taken seriously or literally.  She probably thought Trishelle was just throwing shade.  What Peppermint didn't take into account is that these highly strategic (and paranoid) game players from Survivor/Big Brother/The Challenge/etc would hang on her every word.  Here's hoping Peppermint brings some zingers and a badass look to the reunion.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Man, I’m so conflicted that Bananas is gone. I stopped watching The Challenge because of him, but considering that he’s basically a career Challenger (kinda pathetic IMO), I think he knows he’s evil and devious and could totally pick out the traitors. Smart call (or luck?) from the traitors, but also karma on Bananas lol. Phaedra just wants Bananas and CT around to um, observe, their physical gameplay.

I got very uncomfortable with Trishelle being vocal so about Peppermint, because Peppermint’s reaction was not at all like Trishelle is describing. Her reaction to Peppermint being the answer to who was popular during their mission was kinda nasty too. 

I know nothing about Dan, but not impressed so far. I did see a video of him on Big Brother and he was super cute back then. But shouldn’t he know better to just sit back and be quiet…? I have no doubt Phaedra has what it takes to win, plus she’s an attorney which I believe is an asset.

I’m really liking Marcus Jordan, he comes across very astute and down to earth, not what I would expect from his background. MJ and his wife did good!  Only thing I question tho is why he’s with Larsa, it seems genuine, but LARSA?

Edited by IntrovertRed
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

I'm dissapointed! I Tuned in because Of Bananas! It's cool to see Dan, Janelle and CT too.  I don't know any housewives. 

On 1/15/2024 at 11:12 AM, MicheleinPhilly said:

I'm pissed that her shit stirring worked. I can't remember which of the other contestants pointed it out but that whole conversation was a huge nothing burger. I've only seen Trashelle on her initial season of The Real World (which is the season that caused me to finally tap out) but I can't STAND her. Is this what she does for a living - flit from one reality show to another to manufacture "drama"? 

And I get it - Peppermint didn't do herself any favors in the kitchen but at this early stage when they have no real evidence against anyone, I wish they would just focus on voting for people that are annoying. 

Trishelle hasn't been on any challenges is ages. I'm surprised she showed up here! 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 1/15/2024 at 11:38 PM, IntrovertRed said:

Man, I’m so conflicted that Bananas is gone. I stopped watching The Challenge because of him, but considering that he’s basically a career Challenger (kinda pathetic IMO), I think he knows he’s evil and devious and could totally pick out the traitors. Smart call (or luck?) from the traitors, but also karma on Bananas lol. Phaedra just wants Bananas and CT around to um, observe, their physical gameplay.

I'm so conflicted because, while I really dislike CT, I have realized I would be eager to watch an entire show that's just him and Phaedra discussing various topics. 

On 1/15/2024 at 11:38 PM, IntrovertRed said:

I know nothing about Dan, but not impressed so far. I did see a video of him on Big Brother and he was super cute back then. But shouldn’t he know better to just sit back and be quiet…? I have no doubt Phaedra has what it takes to win, plus she’s an attorney which I believe is an asset.

I also knew nothing about Dan coming in (I don't watch Big Brother) but I find him very likeable and charming. It's fun to see how genuinely excited he is about being chosen as a traitor, and the show as a whole. That said, from what we're being shown, Phaedra's doing a much better job! And maybe that's unfair, because folks are just generally less likely to suspect Phaedra than Dan, so it's easier for her to fly under the radar, but...still. She is killin' it! (Pun intended)

• Like 5
On 1/12/2024 at 8:15 PM, AntFTW said:

Wow! Johnny is the first eliminated! How embarrassing is that? 😂

I'm wondering if he might have been filming this and House of Villains at the same time...so it wasn't a complete shock to him. After all, he almost won HoV, and was there for practically the entire shoot. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I'm wondering if he might have been filming this and House of Villains at the same time...so it wasn't a complete shock to him. After all, he almost won HoV, and was there for practically the entire shoot. 

I remember on HOV he said something about shooting something else right after HOV so I'm thinking Traitors probably filmed shortly after HOV stopped filming.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Isn’t Traitors filmed in the UK?   And both shows require contestants to live in.  I think they were probably filmed back to back.  

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Isn’t Traitors filmed in the UK?   And both shows require contestants to live in.  I think they were probably filmed back to back.  

Yes, in Scotland.

• Like 1
On 1/17/2024 at 9:09 AM, ladle said:

I'm so conflicted because, while I really dislike CT, I have realized I would be eager to watch an entire show that's just him and Phaedra discussing various topics. 

I would like to see a spinoff series with CT and Phaedra -- perhaps on a road trip, perhaps solving crimes together, perhaps learning new skills. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, janeyjay said:

I would like to see a spinoff series with CT and Phaedra -- perhaps on a road trip, perhaps solving crimes together, perhaps learning new skills. 

Please please, reality TV gods, make this happen. 

• Like 5
On 1/15/2024 at 11:12 AM, MicheleinPhilly said:

I've only seen Trashelle on her initial season of The Real World (which is the season that caused me to finally tap out) but I can't STAND her. I

Same here. Las Vegas made me need to have a Silkwood shower and she was the main reason.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

LOL.

Yawn...no one cared about Tamra. 

Not sure why she was eliminated...but she was boring, not too bright, too cute and not in the game.

For being so fit she wasn't really the best in challenges.

Good for her going home to her adults family.

• Like 2
On 1/22/2024 at 8:35 AM, xander874 said:

Same here. Las Vegas made me need to have a Silkwood shower and she was the main reason.

There's a reason they call her "Trashelle."  

I'm cheap and waited for the whole season to finish before signing up for Peacock.  Then I will watch all this in a few days and cancel again.  But a CT/Phaedra show?  I'd sign up on time and pay good money for that.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, bunnyface said:

There's a reason they call her "Trashelle."  

I'm cheap and waited for the whole season to finish before signing up for Peacock.  Then I will watch all this in a few days and cancel again.  But a CT/Phaedra show?  I'd sign up on time and pay good money for that.

I hope you got a free trial 😂