Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10 : Mamacita Madness Part Dos

• Start Topic

Lisa unleashes her rage on the women for questioning her parenting; Alexia and Marysol come face-to-face with Ana and blame Nicole for setting them up; Guerdy undergoes surgery for cancer removal

Airdate 1/3/24

• Like 2
(edited)

Lisa’s driving the Honda was  offensive to people who work hard to have that car.  What is offensive is a women driving a Roll Royce driving her kids to dance class.  Dressed in 5 inch stilettos.  She could have gone to a club in that dress.  Lisa has no job.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Alexia girl Nicole didn’t sling one thing and you took that low blow .. 

and Marysol up until like an episode ago you HATED Nicole’s guts and were openly hostile towards her .. she never once said she hated you .. your booze soaked brain needs a dry out 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

All these women do is fight! And it’s always vicious. I don’t mind the once an episode cat fight but these women are over the top. 
Lisa is so tone def, some people would love to own a car, any car. 
Poor Guerdy, I’ve had so many friends and acquaintances in her shoes, it’s so hard, I hope she’ll be ok. 

• Like 11

lol they really think that they are that important in Nicole’s life that she should know beef that she wasn’t around for and was never told about AND was just waiting for this dinner to attack .. these women are delusional 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lol they really think that they are that important in Nicole’s life that she should know beef that she wasn’t around for and was never told about AND was just waiting for this dinner to attack .. these women are delusional 

Well you know it's all brujeria just ask Marysol.

9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Poor Guerdy, I’ve had so many friends and acquaintances in her shoes, it’s so hard, I hope she’ll be ok. 

I cried when I watched her scene at the hospital, going in for surgery knowing your life may change dramatically afterwards is frightening and the person waiting for you feels helpless, it is an awful feeling.

So when did platform heels come back in style? I thought we were moving in a different shoe direction?

Nicole didn't invite her mother because she was probably babysitting and this was not a real Mother's Day celebration for them...those women will pull at the weakest threads trying to come up with crap on someone.

Guerdy telling Lisa why she said what she said made sense, Lisa has to learn the hardway about money and the reality of how most people live. Twenty years ago I was going thru a divorce, it was taking a lot of time to finalize, I took the advice of an older woman I met who went thru a horrible divorce, she said, "Sometimes you have to know when to walk away." Lisa is just not there yet.

The Biscayne Poet, OMG!!! He was just typing away during all that yelling like a court stenographer, he could hardly contain his glee! What a great story he could write after that lunch.

Ana has not changed in ten years, she looked exactly the same, is there a portrait in her attic that ages?

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Nicole didn't invite her mother because she was probably babysitting and this was not a real Mother's Day celebration for them...those women will pull at the weakest threads trying to come up with crap on someone.

Seriously. Alexia really thinks she cracked some sort of code with the fact that Nicole's mother wasn't there.

I'm kind of liking this Julia who stands up to Adriana

I started crying when Geurdy was talking to the nurse. Such a scary thing to go through. I'm glad she has a good support system with Russell and her kids. 

• Like 11

They  didn't  need Ana there, they are far  too busy yelling  at one another.  I suspect Marysol  and Alexia  sat in the bar, until they were summoned. 

Alexia's  packing wasn't  going very well, one plate and she cracked  open the champagne. 

Previews show her looking  at new places to rent, scintillating. 

Poor Guerdy,  that moment  when they wheel  you away from your husband,  or loved one, feels  terrifying, I had a lump in my throat watching  her.

• Like 6

I respect Julia's stance that she doesn't say she's sorry unless she means it.. and I love that she tries to play devil's advocate and to think logically.  These are traits that will take you far in life, but are roadblocks on a housewife show.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I respect Julia's stance that she doesn't say she's sorry unless she means it.. and I love that she tries to play devil's advocate and to think logically.  These are traits that will take you far in life, but are roadblocks on a housewife show.

Well, I expect Adriana to make up with Julia during the next episode. She really doesn't have a storyline now that Ana has come forth. And Nicole is being blamed for that, despite Ana and Adriana showing up together. 

• Like 3

Well, I know the Miami Ho'wives were puttin' on a show at Nicole's par-tay because that (after all) is what Bravo's paying them to do.  It's all fake & scripted.

Still.  When you watch it, you get pulled in.  And in the spirit of that, I could not believe what horrible manners these women have!  If someone has gone to as much trouble as Nicole did to plan a special occasion, how could you possibly behave the way Alexia, Marisol, & Lisa behaved?  Though I did have to laugh as Alexia & Marisol swept out the door the first time with their party swag jackets under their arms!  😀  And what was up with Alexia's hideous lipstick color choice?

Lisa is beyond horrifying.  All my sympathy is with Lenny, frankly.  How could anyone put up with that brainless, vapid, entitled be-yatch for more than 10 seconds?  And she's so grotesque!  With those over-sized duck lips, those creepy little eyes, the rest of that weird pinched face, and those Jessica-Rabbit-sized baz-ooooms!  If this is Dr. Lenny's work in action, I guess the moral of the story is that Dr. Frankenstein should never marry his monster.

I keep wondering why Julia & Nicole are on this show.  They seem so comparatively normal.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

This was a HW event (not exactly a Mother's Day party) regarding invitations, but Nicole's mother lives in Miami and participated in the show already, and she could be invited. I didn't see any other mothers of the HWs, but Marisol, and Alexia's mothers have passed, and Julia, Adriana, Lisa, and Guerdy's passed, or are in Russia, Brazil, Canada, and Haiti. I don't think that Larsa's mother lives in Miami (or even Florida), but we saw her filming with Larsa during the first season of the show. 

As for Alexia, and Marisol, they are on a mission attacking Nicole, although Adriana and Bravo invited Ana to the party. But Nicole mentioned in the last reunion that she talked to Ana and she knows secrets. Ana was really nasty about Larsa, Marisol, and Alexia in interviews. I wonder why would she when she was not even on the Miami HWs anymore (unless her purpose was to get reinvited- mission accomplished), but it shows bad character. She pretended she was better and above all in the past.

I think the women made comments about Lisa and her kids because they said they saw her (on her social media) going out almost every night. It was not necessary to be so judgemental though because this was filmed in the middle of her divorce battle, and there were supposedly her friends. But they were tired of her behavior.

Marisol and Alexia were ordered by Bravo to return to the party!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well you know it's all brujeria just ask Marysol.

I cried when I watched her scene at the hospital, going in for surgery knowing your life may change dramatically afterwards is frightening and the person waiting for you feels helpless, it is an awful feeling.

So when did platform heels come back in style? I thought we were moving in a different shoe direction?

Guerdy telling Lisa why she said what she said made sense, Lisa has to learn the hardway about money and the reality of how most people live. Twenty years ago I was going thru a divorce, it was taking a lot of time to finalize, I took the advice of an older woman I met who went thru a horrible divorce, she said, "Sometimes you have to know when to walk away." Lisa is just not there yet.

The Biscayne Poet, OMG!!! He was just typing away during all that yelling like a court stenographer, he could hardly contain his glee! What a great story he could write after that lunch.

Ana has not changed in ten years, she looked exactly the same, is there a portrait in her attic that ages?

Really high platform shoes are in trend for some time, or were when this, and other HW shows were filming.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Wicked said:

I'm finally watching, the contrast between the pettiness of Marisol and Alexia vs what Guerdy is going through, I CANNOT

It fascinates me to see how Marysol, Alexia and Adriana process information, how do they get it so wrong all of the time?

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 9:52 PM, Maximona said:

Lisa is beyond horrifying.  All my sympathy is with Lenny, frankly.  How could anyone put up with that brainless, vapid, entitled be-yatch for more than 10 seconds?  And she's so grotesque!  With those over-sized duck lips, those creepy little eyes, the rest of that weird pinched face, and those Jessica-Rabbit-sized baz-ooooms! 

She really needs to lay off the lip filler. There was a profile shot where you could see her top lip protruding in an unnatural way. Not flattering. 

I'm sorry Lenny was a jerk to her, but Lisa doesn't strike me as someone who is easy to be married to. High maintenance to the nth degree. 

The Guerdy scenes made me emotional, which is rare for me watching any of these HW shows. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Glama said:

What was the color of the dress Alexia wore to the party? I need that for a nail polish for my toes.

Tangerine?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Tangerine?

I google 'color tangerine' and it was too orangey, but there was also 'atomic tangerine' and that's pretty close to what I've been looking for. Thanks! 😊

• Like 2
(edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 10:52 PM, Maximona said:

Lisa is beyond horrifying.  All my sympathy is with Lenny, frankly.  How could anyone put up with that brainless, vapid, entitled be-yatch for more than 10 seconds?  And she's so grotesque!  With those over-sized duck lips, those creepy little eyes, the rest of that weird pinched face, and those Jessica-Rabbit-sized baz-ooooms!  If this is Dr. Lenny's work in action, I guess the moral of the story is that Dr. Frankenstein should never marry his monster.

Initially I had sympathy for Lisa. But she is absolutely heinous in her actions. I am with Julia, she should have stayed home after the police were called to the house. But of course camera time and an opportunity to get away from the children she never wanted arose, so off she zoomed. And to throw Julia's 3 baby daddy's in her face? How is she any better siphoning her life off the backs of men and paying for nothing. Gross.  She said a year or more ago that she had looked back at a previous season and hated all the fillers and had eased back. Well clearly she is now back at the med spa in full force, and it is a bad med spa that will do whatever the client wants with nary a concern of the outcome or how this might make the spa look with over use of fillers. Bad work is the worst advertisement.  Fillers need to be re-done every 12-18 months, so this is all new work. Her eyes look like the cat lady, and her lips are comparable to a baboon’s arse. She is using Jodi, and comes off just as disingenuous with him as she did with Lenny. While Lenny did not go about this in the best way, at this point I can completely see why he ditched her. Who wants to live their lives with a vapid, desperate, whiney woman that resembles a cat/baboon arse hybrid and doesn't have an authentic bone in her scrawny body? Girl bye. 

As a breast cancer survivor, I was triggered on a million levels watching Guerdy go thru her surgery. I was stage two and am at the seven year mark. I went thru surgery, chemo, radiation/ infections and complications.... It was a mind fuq. To face my mortality under 50 with two daughters was my biggest life's challenge. My heart goes out to Guerdy and her family. Her husband is my favorite RH husband of all time. We all need a Russell in our lives, my Russell is named Arthur and I am blessed to have had him throughout my journey. As we women hear, BC affects one in 8 women. It changes your entire life and perspective. Much respect to Guerdy for sharing this with us. And the tears I cried as her dad prayed with her and her mom was so chocked up. Bless.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 11
  • Love 5
(edited)

There have been some ineffectual takedowns in House Wife history but this attempt at Nicole may well be the worst. 

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I like Lisa more than most of this bunch, but mocking a car many Americans would be thrilled to have rubbed me the wrong way. Lisa reminds me a lot of a friend of mine-kindhearted and sweet, but the superficiality makes it hard to be friends with her. 

My guess is Nicole knew the women may not all love Ana, but I doubt she suspected the level of drama that occurred. Alexia bringing Nicole's mother into it didn't make sense and was low. 

Ana wasn't my favorite in the past, but I have to give it to her. She looked beautiful, hadn't aged a day, and she was very well-mannered here. It sounds like she gossiped on Behind the Velvet Rope but that what she said was totally blown out of proportion and unkind words of her adult daughter were made to be worse than they were and put into Ana's mouth. If Alexia and Marysol don't care for Ana, I get it. But claiming Ana goes around wishing Marysol dead doesn't sound like it's remotely true. 

I like how calm Julia is even when the entire room is pushing her to apologize. I must have distractedly watched what led to Lisa's anger towards her, so I don't have strong feelings about that. I get that mothers are all going to be sensitive if they feel their mothering is being questioned. But Lisa seemed pretty OTT toward Julia, who is usually the sweetest person in the entire cast.

I continue to think Nicole is just awesome, and these are women jealous she is this beautiful doctor with an amazing lifestyle. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 1/9/2024 at 10:57 AM, RealHousewife said:

I like Lisa more than most of this bunch, but mocking a car many Americans would be thrilled to have rubbed me the wrong way. Lisa reminds me a lot of a friend of mine-kindhearted and sweet, but the superficiality makes it hard to be friends with her. 

My guess is Nicole knew the women may not all love Ana, but I doubt she suspected the level of drama that occurred. Alexia bringing Nicole's mother into it didn't make sense and was low. 

Ana wasn't my favorite in the past, but I have to give it to her. She looked beautiful, hadn't aged a day, and she was very well-mannered here. It sounds like she gossiped on Behind the Velvet Rope but that what she said was totally blown out of proportion and unkind words of her adult daughter were made to be worse than they were and put into Ana's mouth. If Alexia and Marysol don't care for Ana, I get it. But claiming Ana goes around wishing Marysol dead doesn't sound like it's remotely true. 

I like how calm Julia is even when the entire room is pushing her to apologize. I must have distractedly watched what led to Lisa's anger towards her, so I don't have strong feelings about that. I get that mothers are all going to be sensitive if they feel their mothering is being questioned. But Lisa seemed pretty OTT toward Julia, who is usually the sweetest person in the entire cast.

I continue to think Nicole is just awesome, and these are women jealous she is this beautiful doctor with an amazing lifestyle. 

Ana's comments were really nasty in the very short excerpts from the podcast Bravo showed. She said that Lenny shouldn't have dated Lisa, and what happened in Vegas should have stayed in Vegas (I guess they met in Vegas). She also said that Marisol's husband is gay, and her daughter said she looks like a corpse. 

Julia questioned why Lisa leaves her children to go out at night. I'm sure they all see her social media posts, and know she does it often, on top of talking to her.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

Lisa doesn’t get it. The other ladies didn’t need to see her in a non fancy car. They simply meant that she should get her own damn car and take away some of Lenny’s control over her. She doesn’t seem to realize that a man who cheated on her and abandoned her isn’t going to be generous on his own during the breakup. 
The ladies were ridiculous at the lunch but there was no need for Adrianna to bring Ana to expose Alexia’s financial problems.  Ana is trash. A long forgotten housewife  trying to be relevant by gossiping about her former cast mates. . Her daughter seems like a piece of shit too. Thirty years old and that’s what she does? Loser. 
Guerdy, I really felt for her.  Russell seems like a great husband.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The other ladies didn’t need to see her in a non fancy car. They simply meant that she should get her own damn car and take away some of Lenny’s control over her.

That was one of the very first things I did, I sold the Volvo and bought a Honda CRV, because it was what I could afford and I loved it), in white since he would never allow me to have a white car, he said it would look dirty all the time meanwhile his car looked like it was a hoarders car!  It was liberating.

I do not think Lisa can be on her own without some sort of therapy, she is wired to be co-dependent. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 1/12/2024 at 8:00 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

That was one of the very first things I did, I sold the Volvo and bought a Honda CRV, because it was what I could afford and I loved it), in white since he would never allow me to have a white car, he said it would look dirty all the time meanwhile his car looked like it was a hoarders car!  It was liberating.

I do not think Lisa can be on her own without some sort of therapy, she is wired to be co-dependent. 

Good for you! I love the CRV and they aren’t cheap.

Lisa seems so out of touch with reality. Therapy would be good for her.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Good for you! I love the CRV and they aren’t cheap.

They were back in 2001, it was $20,000.

I wonder if Lisa is getting any kind of money during her separation, (of course it will change once the divorce is final) because if she were smart she would move out of that all white, sterile mansion and live as cheaply as she can and stock pile all the money she possible can, nothing feels better than money in the bank.  

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if Lisa is getting any kind of money during her separation, (of course it will change once the divorce is final) because if she were smart she would move out of that all white, sterile mansion and live as cheaply as she can and stock pile all the money she possible can, nothing feels better than money in the bank.  

Lisa has probably never handled money in her life. She met and married Lenny very young. And we all know what a control freak he is. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa is getting temporary spousal and child support.

On 1/12/2024 at 8:00 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Allow? Good idea to divorce him. 

• Applause 1
On 1/9/2024 at 9:57 AM, RealHousewife said:

ImAna wasn't my favorite in the past, but I have to give it to her. She looked beautiful, hadn't aged a day, and she was very well-mannered.

I always thought she looked rough then and still does. lol