Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I will never watch a show with Kelly again.

Ramona seems uninterested and very prudish. She is very impatient with Sonja.

I love Kristen and how she handles herself.  Her new boobs are just too big and saggy.

Sonja is rude to all the wait staff.

Dorinda is still a mean girl, and walks like a platypus.  Her wardrobe is a huge miss.

I love Lu and she looks amazing.  I love how she dresses.

Except for Kelly, I am loving seeing these women again.  I have missed them.

• Like 12

Are we all in agreement about being tired of seeing Sonja in various states of undress?

Kelly's butter is slipping off her bread while we watch.

10 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Her new boobs are just too big and saggy.

I agree she went too big but she still looks amazing and seems the most normal out of the bunch.

Dorinda's fringed dress looks like she took her grandmothers lampshades and made a dress out of it like she was Scarlet O'Hara with the green velvet drapes.

The neon party was only entertaining because Kristen had to sit with Kelly while waiting for the others otherwise why couldn't it just be a dinner?

Every time Ramona starts a sentence with "You know what as in she will be explaining some stupid explanation of something she has done or said" I take a drink.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

This episode  got very boring  for me. I didn't  mind Kelly in the beginning,  but she really  is loopy. 

I think Lu is terrific,  she looks fantastic. I loved her hiding out, while the others (!Kelly) rehashed everything  for the 60th time

Sonja seems weird , she needs to stop drinking  imho. Sick of seeing  naked and grabbing  the other women.

Ramona  is more subdued,  I haven't  minded seeing  her again.

Dorinda is a bully. At least it wasn't  all about Richard this time.. I did love one line from Kelly to Dorinda " don't you go all blue manor on me" something  like that..lol

Still not connecting  to Kristen, i vaguely  remember  her on the show, and didnt  like her that much , she was fired for a reason.  If she had  breast implants,  she needs to have a breast lift next.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Sonja still living on that yacht with John John in the 90s lol …

Dorinda is just Nasty and will talk shit about everyone and I’d respect it more if she didn’t have this indignant attitude like she is somehow above them when she is literally dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde from moment to moment if you even slightly say something she doesn’t agree with 

Kelly would be so beyond exhausting to be around .. 

• Like 12
9 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

This episode  got very boring  for me. I didn't  mind Kelly in the beginning,  but she really  is loopy. 

I think Lu is terrific,  she looks fantastic. I loved her hiding out, while the others (!Kelly) rehashed everything  for the 60th time

Sonja seems weird , she needs to stop drinking  imho. Sick of seeing  naked and grabbing  the other women.

Ramona  is more subdued,  I haven't  minded seeing  her again.

Dorinda is a bully. At least it wasn't  all about Richard this time.. I did love one line from Kelly to Dorinda " don't you go all blue manor on me" something  like that..lol

Still not connecting  to Kristen, i vaguely  remember  her on the show, and didnt  like her that much , she was fired for a reason.  If she had  breast implants,  she needs to have a breast lift next.

I don’t think Kristen was fired, I believe she quit.  It came out that her husband was on the “cheating site” Ashley Madison…..aka “Dolly Madison”, per Sonja.  😂    I loved Kristen on the show.  I wish Heather would have been back.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, funnygirl said:

"Lu, we got the yacht!"

I am having so much fun. These women are fantastic in the RHUGT format. 

I know she won't, but it'd be incredible if Jill Zarin showed up unannounced a la Scary Island.

You read my mind! For the month we couldn't post on this page that is what I wanted to post!!

Also, I don't know about any of you but my shaking and hallucinations finally stopped, the Primetimer addiction is real, lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Can we talk about Ramona’s wrist scarves/bracelets?  Doesn’t she know they make clear bandaids?  She looked ridiculous.  I paid attention to her glass and it appeared she was mostly drinking water.  Maybe her new boyfriend told her to behave.  I didn’t hear her annoying giggling laugh much at all, and it appeared she was not happy with Sonja.  They all broke the 4th wall, stomped on it, and turned it to dust.  I loved every minute.  

Pain in the a$$ that B is, I would rather have had Bethenny, Heather or Carole over Kelly and Dorinda.  

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Like 8

How in the world does Kelly have any kind of success as a real estate agent.

I realize that a lot of the high end success is based on personal connections which she does have and being a real estate agent doesn't require a lot of intellectual ability especially in New York where you are required to use a lawyer for every transaction.

However how does she function as she seems to lack any kind of coherence.

I thought the projection and lack of self awareness was astounding. I think Kelley was the one who was thinking about branding and social media clicks. 

Of course the others all have their agendas but less blatantly so. Luanne and Sonja really can't do much that is off brand as they have their brands and people enjoy the dynamic as in Crappie Lake.

Ramona seemed subdued and I would imagine she is just trying to get by as easily as possible and collect her $250,000 check.

I actually thought Dorinda was fine as I didn't find her mean spirited in the way she had been in the last few seasons where she was vile to Tinsley for no reason and her drinking seemed completely out of control. I think she did well in terms of redeeming herself after the pause.

I don't mind Dorinda's fashion as she obviously likes somewhat unique stuff and she wears it well. At least she isn't covered in head to toe logos like some of the other franchises but is actually selecting clothing. Maybe I have weird taste but I really liked the sequin pant suit that looked like crocheted squares from a few seasons back. 

Edited by amarante
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

I think Kelly "strategically" came into this not wanting to be the outcast (again) so she targeted Kristen thinking it would be easy to ostracize her from the core group.

It's interesting watching Dorinda & Ramona try to play nice. IMHO, only Luann & Kristen are actually being their authentic selves. Sonja's continually trying to play up the heiress party persona and who the hell knows what's really going on with Kelly.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 12/23/2023 at 9:49 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I agree she went too big but she still looks amazing and seems the most normal out of the bunch.

Kristen seems like a normal and sweet person. I can't wrap my head around her friendship with Brandi Glanville. I know I have friends who are pretty different from me and not always the best behaved, but Brandi?!

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 12/23/2023 at 1:35 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m just gonna leave this here 

IMG_7351.jpeg

I laughed SO HARD at this moment. Like belly laughed too the point I could barely stop. It was the most Sonja move Sonja has ever made!

ETA: this scene interposed with Dorinda and Luann trying to work the sprayer to rinse off had me rolling. It was so very funny. 

I know Luann used to be so pretentious and maybe she still is but she totally cracks me up when she lets her guard down and goes with it. Her hiding while the rest of the ladies bickered was hilarious, too.

Edited by MamaGee
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I thought it was weird that the ladies were shocked that it was just going to be them for the neon party. How many of these theme/dress-up parties have they done every season where it has just been them? Why would they think other people would be invited?

Sonja is still living on her ex husband's yacht from 25 years ago. I agree Ramona seems annoyed with her but who wouldn't be? I can barely stand her on tv, imagine being around her in real life.

Kelly is still non-sensical. I cracked up at Luann's face when Kelly interrupted her story.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
19 hours ago, MamaGee said:

I know Luann used to be so pretentious and maybe she still is but she totally cracks me up when she lets her guard down and goes with it. Her hiding while the rest of the ladies bickered was hilarious, too.

I think Luann really has lost that pretentiousness and now only uses it deliberately as a shtick but doesn't take it seriously.

I think her life with the Count must have been a bit difficult and stifling for her even without the whole issues of his having mistresses. 

I would imagine that he never lost an opportunity - especially at the beginning of her marriage - to school her on appropriate behavior befitting her status.

I actually found the whole idea of a Count in a country that has no royalty to be hilarious. I mean the whole idea of an aristocracy is ludicrous but at least in a country like English it is still a real thing. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I finally had a chance to get up to date on this season and was not disappointed.  The OG RHoNY needs to return in some way on a regular basis.  I'm even glad Kelly is back strictly to underline the fact that what we saw back on Scary Island is probably who she actually is. Most of the rest seem to be in for having a good time along with collecting their Bravo check. The only one who seems to be treating it like a job with less joy is Sonja but that's likely due to her really needing that money and her little nudie shows and hot tub shenanigans, etc. seem staged toward that end.  

On 12/23/2023 at 12:24 AM, ButterQueen said:

Dorinda is still a mean girl, and walks like a platypus.  

Next BravoCon they need to have her and Teresa Giudice walk down a flight of stairs side-by-side. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

This episode was everything!

I LOVED what Martin and everyone did for the neon party. It was so beautiful!

Kristen looked amazing, Sonja looked amazing. I didn't like Luann's wig but I loved her entrance and how she gave her all to the theme! 

Kristen's neon bag was so cool!

Kelly interrupting Luann's story to raise a glass to Kristen 😅 

"I'm an action verb."  Okay!!

Luann still hung up on the pirate and showing his picture to Martin 😅

I can't with Dorinda and her THs. She tries too hard to be funny. Way too hard. It's cringey.

Kelly is so weird. She blames Kristen for not knowing that she's moving and getting married, but how is Kristen supposed to know when Kelly doesn't tell her anything? This woman has some serious hang ups about something.

I feel bad for Kristen because Kelly is treating her like shit, but on the other hand I don't get why Kristen cares about what Kelly thinks of her. What does it matter. Not everyone has to get along. Kristen would have more fun on the trip if she would let the whole thing go. It's obvious that Kelly isn't taking any advice on board.

Best episode in a long time in any of the franchise that I watch! 😁

On 12/23/2023 at 9:35 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m just gonna leave this here 

IMG_7351.jpeg

OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂  Thank you!

I think we need a gif, too!

• Like 4
On 12/25/2023 at 5:10 PM, RealHousewife said:

Kristen seems like a normal and sweet person. I can't wrap my head around her friendship with Brandi Glanville. I know I have friends who are pretty different from me and not always the best behaved, but Brandi?!

I didn't know they are friends. Wow! Kristen does seem like the most normal person of them all. I've never really liked her, though, I find her boring, and she tries too hard. I didn't think she brought anything to the show on her season. And her husband is an asshole. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I guess this UGT is technically kind of boring, but throwaway lines like Ramona saying to Kelly "You'll be fine; just let your hair bark" are why these OGs are my happy place. 

• LOL 5
On 12/23/2023 at 11:02 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Dorinda is just Nasty and will talk shit about everyone and I’d respect it more if she didn’t have this indignant attitude like she is somehow above them when she is literally dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde from moment to moment if you even slightly say something she doesn’t agree with 

Right?! When LuAnn was giving Kelly advice about how to handle Dorinda, like, on one hand I got why she did it it, because Kelly kept digging herself a hole and I think Lu genuinely wanted to help Kelly. But on the other hand, I kept thinking, how fucked up is it that Lu has to explain that they need to walk on eggshells around Dorinda because she's the freaking missing stair? Even Ramona was saying she basically goes into a fugue state when Dorinda starts lashing out. This is like a manual on how to withstand verbal abuse.  

• Like 11
On 12/25/2023 at 9:35 AM, snarts said:

IMHO, only Luann & Kristen are actually being their authentic selves. Sonja's continually trying to play up the heiress party persona and who the hell knows what's really going on with Kelly.

Is it weird that I think maybe this ... is Kelly's authentic self?

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
On 12/30/2023 at 4:01 AM, Glama said:

"I'm an action verb."  Okay!!

Omg and right after Kelly said that, blink and you'll miss it but Sonja sagely explained to the group, "A verb is an action word." Just her delivery of that line - I don't know why but it made me guffaw.

I just love these women. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, ladle said:

Omg and right after Kelly said that, blink and you'll miss it but Sonja sagely explained to the group, "A verb is an action word." Just her delivery of that line - I don't know why but it made me guffaw.

I just love these women. 

I caught that! Hilarious!! Sonja is much more intelligent and aware than her “Sexy J” persona would lead you to believe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, ladle said:

I just love these women. 

Yep I caught it too 😅  Sonja has her moments 😅 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, ladle said:

they need to walk on eggshells around Dorinda because she's the freaking missing stair?

I’ve never heard of this before but omg!

On 12/23/2023 at 10:52 PM, funnygirl said:

I know she won't, but it'd be incredible if Jill Zarin showed up unannounced a la Scary Island.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyiiiii!!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)
On 12/24/2023 at 12:20 PM, amarante said:

How in the world does Kelly have any kind of success as a real estate agent.

I realize that a lot of the high end success is based on personal connections which she does have and being a real estate agent doesn't require a lot of intellectual ability especially in New York where you are required to use a lawyer for every transaction.

However how does she function as she seems to lack any kind of coherence.

I thought the projection and lack of self awareness was astounding. I think Kelley was the one who was thinking about branding and social media clicks. 

The woman does seem nuts. If her moods could be a creature, they'd be a goldfish. She is not redeeming herself this season. Most of the women seemed drunk, but Kelly came off the worst. I wonder if Bethenny is watching. 

I like Kristen. She and Luann seemed the most reasonable of the bunch, followed by Ramona (surprisingly). Dorinda still has a mean streak but it's toned down on this season. 

I didn't like Lu's wig but she looks great in her swimsuits. Killer body. Interesting they showed her smoking. I wonder how many she has a day. She certainly has a smoker's voice. 

I enjoy all the genuinely funny moments with these women, especially Luann, Sonja and Ramona. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3