Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E11: We're Finding Our Pot of Gold LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Teams travel to Dublin, Ireland, where they complete four challenges in the penultimate leg, including swimming in the Irish Sea, dancing with the legendary Riverdance troupe, scoring a point with the hurling team, and reciting quotes from a famed Irish novelist.

Original airdate 12/6/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

I'm amazed that AL didn't bother tying her hair back/up for the swim.  Early on in the race she had it tied back a few times, but for the most part, it's down.  I've had long hair almost my entire life, and it would be a constant distraction during tasks if I didn't have it tied back.  I don't know how she does it.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
Just now, chaifan said:

I'm amazed that AL didn't bother tying her hair back/up for the swim.  Early on in the race she had it tied back a few times, but for the most part, it's down.  I've had long hair almost my entire life, and it would be a constant distraction during tasks if I didn't have it tied back.  I don't know how she does it.

I agree!

1 minute ago, chaifan said:

Appearances, you know… 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I knew Corey was not paying attention, he’s too busy admiring his cute instructor. Greg is going to kill this. Shame AL used all her roadblocks or she’d have had this in the bag. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 5
Just now, dizzyd said:

I knew Corey was not paying attention, he’s too busy admiring his cute instructor.

To be fair, I think she's admiring him, too -- she volunteered to teach him awfully quickly!

• Like 4
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, anniebird said:

What's making me sad is that AL isn't allowing Steve to enjoy anything.

I can't feel the sympathy for Steve.  He's slow out of the gate on this leg.  AL was carrying his pack and he still wasn't keeping up.  She would have rocked this.  They should have kept closer track of the roadblock split.  I'll be shocked if he isn't the last one out.