Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E11: We're Finding Our Pot of Gold LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

John plays ukulele???   I so wish the final leg would be in Hawaii with a ukulele challenge!

Seriously, is there anything these two haven't done?

Damn!  Corey really nailed it on the second try!  I really hope he asks out his teacher after the race.  That would just be soooo cute!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, chaifan said:

I really hope he asks out his teacher after the race.  That would just be soooo cute!

Yes, we need to see a follow up trip to Ireland for Corey to take his cute instructor on a date!  They’re adorable together.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

The heel turns, the toe pointing, so much wrong with Steve's dance.

Just now, Quilt Fairy said:

Is that one of the Gardiner brothers up there in the center of the line? 

I'll have to look more closely.  I love their Insta posts.

If you're going to get eliminated out of the final four, I'd much rather it be due to a task like this - something genuinely challenging for the majority of people - than due to bad traffic, or bad taxi luck, or some other random thing.  If the beards get eliminated because if this, there's no shame to it. 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, chaifan said:

If you're going to get eliminated out of the final four, I'd much rather it be due to a task like this - something genuinely challenging for the majority of people - than due to bad traffic, or bad taxi luck, or some other random thing.  If the beards get eliminated because if this, there's no shame to it. 

He was smiling during talking head so I don't know how to take that.

2 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

To the poster who asked upthread, yes, the race has been to Ireland.  There was a season where the first leg flew to Ireland.  One of the tasks was leading a donkey.  It was hilarious. 

That was me. Thanks. And I think you’re speaking of TAR12. It’s hard to forget donkey-based tasks.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

AL passive-aggressively putting her dad down in her “this is so stressful for competitive me; I don’t have control over the other half of the team; I am going on anxiety pills; I need counseling” — I loathe her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 7