Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

BINGO!!! FANTASY FROM HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! Doah, dude.

He 100% nailed it.  She has no response.  The  BMOC is now the FWALPJ. Felon with a low paying job.  Louie is trying but it is never enough.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I don't think they're going steady anymore.

Didn't he pin her?  She'll need new peechee folders since her old ones say Louie + Melissa 4 ever.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's quite sure he could get a job at McKinsey or Bank of America or Goldman Sachs. I mean, didn't he get his MBA in prison? Oh wait.

And she’s not doing that either! She works in food service, he works in food service. What. Is. Her. Problem?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, Empress1 said:

And she’s not doing that either! She works in food service, he works in food service. What. Is. Her. Problem?

Right! And to be clear, there's nothing wrong with either job. I just don't get her looking down on him from her lofty perch behind the bar...

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I have watched RV channels on youtube for YEARS. No insulation, propane everything. Black and grey tanks. Giant hookups if you make that far. RV parks at 120 bucks a night. Diesel with 50 gallon tanks

Dude NO.

Friends of mine spent five years traveling the country in an RV. They are smart, organized, playful people. It's a LOT. For example, you have to plan ahead to refuel because RVs can fit into a lot of regular gas stations. You have to make reservations for a place to park the thing and the popular places go fast, especially in season. I don't see Cameron really being able to manage all that.

Then again, he did run a drug ring, so maybe he does have some latent logistics skills...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

As I Lay Pressure Washing

The Pressure Washer Also Rises

A Farewell to Power Washing

An American Power Washer

The Old Man and the Power Washer

The Great Gatsby Power Washer

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

A Farewell to Power Washing

An American Power Washer

The Old Man and the Power Washer

The Great Gatsby Power Washer

The Once and Future Power Washer

A Suitable Power Washer

Murder on the Pressure Washer Express

• LOL 5
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why does she have to prove her love? Just propose! This isn’t the military, she doesn’t have to run a damn gauntlet to be with you!

I mean she quit her whole schooling for Jesus the least she could do for him is hurl herself out of a plane 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5