Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Folks, The site is back up.  Unfortunately we missed our weekly live chat.  Juju and Montana Millz did an especially tacky baby sex reveal; we learned that Sarah has a tummy tuck after her boob job and Shawn now has a tow truck; Kerok's family is almost 100% messy; Lindsey tried to act while doing her collections; Donna and Melissa did act, like children that is, while telling Louie he is not mature enough to drive from Florida to New Jersey; Joynomi cried, Redd lied, and no one was surprised. 

We missed out on many snark opportunities.  Next week, we'll need to bring our best to make up for this week.  Also, you can now talk about the episode in the episode thread. 

Have a great holiday weekend, bunkies!  

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Hola bunkies! Happy New Year! I came early so I could get a good seat, and I'm wearing my best skin tight cat suit and yak eyelashes. I hope you're all wearing the matching tracksuits I got you. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

what idiot lent Chance a $1,000?

Chance was accurate when he said no other person in the world would do that for him.  He found the most gullible person on the planet!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Oh, goody, we get a repeat performance of Bobbo and Chance!  Look for a puddle under Chance's pants! 😜

I guess that  tight, too long, ripped up, multi-colored mess technically qualifies as pants. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

These people are waiting up to and including 10 years for their partners, and I could barely make it two weeks without this chat.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hi y'all!  So happy to be here.

I have another date tomorrow with a new Bumble guy.  We're going to the museum.  Let's see how it goes.

I'm ready for some Friday neck tat Trash!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I have another date tomorrow with a new Bumble guy.  We're going to the museum.  Let's see how it goes.

Cut your losses now and head to the prison dating websites!

Kidding. Have a great time!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hi y'all!  So happy to be here.

I'm ready for some Friday neck tat Trash!

Good luck! Dating app situation over here is a little raggedy. Was talking to a guy who offered to bring me a care package when I had COVID … and then ghosted.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2