Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01 Nuevous Horizontes

• Start Topic

Has it been mentioned what Jody does for a living? He’s got to be rich to keep Lisa interested in him.  
It’s good to see Martina doing well. And they’ve given up the fake adoption storyline. Those goats shitting all over the place is enough work. 
The Alexia redemption journey is going to fail. Her and Larsa are still disgusting. And Marysol is the pot stirrer in this group. 
I don’t blame Todd for not attending the party, these parties always end in chaos with these women. 

• Like 11

It looks like they all had something  refreshed on their faces, just a little something  something. A few of them definitely  read social  media. I didn't  like what Alexia wore in her TH. I really  do like Nicole out of all them. Sending  good vibes to Gurdey, and it was lovely  to see Martina. Julia  looked beautiful 

• Like 9

Alexia is like Sai de Silva from RHONY. She read the extremely negative social media comments, and she "realized" she didn't like some things about herself, but before that she was fine with herself, she thought "she was born to be a star", she felt free to make blanket comments about Russian women, she never apologized when she was wrong (for example about Adriana's boyfriend marital status), etc.

The husbands left when the screaming started at Alexia's New Horizons event. 

Why would Guerdy ask Larsa of all people to support her?

Larsa has an annoying voice. She looks horrible in natural light (well, more than normally).

Otherwise, the episode was full of fake reconciliations, and it was kind of boring.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Alexia is like Sai de Silva from RHONY. She read the extremely negative social media comments, and she "realized" she didn't like some things about herself, but before that she was fine with herself, she thought "she was born to be a star", she felt free to make blanket comments about Russian women, she never apologized when she was wrong (for example about Adriana's boyfriend marital status), etc.

Larsa has an annoying voice. She looks horrible in natural light (well, more than normally).

Otherwise, the episode was full of fake reconciliations, and it was kind of boring.

I just think its funny this whole episode was based around Alexia trying to redeem herself ... we all know its fake as F ... but you're right other then that it was kinda meh for an opener but I still love these ladies 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4

Larsa is not fake she says of herself, she sits there with fake boobs, fake butt, fake teeth and a fake ponytail...Lisa says Larsa is not fake because she always tells the truth, oy these women.

Someone please explain to me why Julia had to have the goat in the kitchen? 

So Todd apologized publicly to Nicole's fiance, okay since he screwed up publicly I guess it was the thing to do but OMG such a long apology, nobody listens to the entire word salad on line and did Nicole's fiance even know that was on line?

When Nicole and fiance were at the new house on Expensive Island discussing the remodel I had a flashback to when Lisa and Lenny were doing the same before they reno'd their house in to the Fortress of Coldness they built.

We learn that Nicole and Fiance have another big home on Fabulous Island as a vacation home...so many island homes.

My personal prediction this season is that I will not like anyone in this cast at the end.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Isn't Alexia the one who said it doesn't matter if you come with receipts, if she feels it's true in her heart, then it doesn't matter? Yeah she's totally trying to redeem herself after last season. She doesn't think she did anything wrong.

Guerdy is going through it but I'm also confused as to why she wants to lean on Larsa? 

I kind of love Julia immediately stirring the pot and bringing up what Cardi B said about Larsa. We all know Larsa was full of shit with her 4 times a night comment.

• Like 9

I like Nicole and Fiance, but I'm trying to understand why they have a vacation home in the city where they live.  People with vacation homes on Fisher Island live in another state or even country. Also, what does Fiance do? I know Nicole does well, but not 2nd home on Fisher Island well!

36 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I kind of love Julia immediately stirring the pot and bringing up what Cardi B said about Larsa.

Me chuckling at the image of Julia scrolling through Cardi B posts on instagram.

Not quite sure what Adriana did to her face, but holy shit she looks amazing!

• Like 5
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think  Guerdy  was very tipsy, and rather than tell everyone something  is wrong  she said she's  going to need Larsa, just like she's  going to need all of them. Jmho

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

I think  Guerdy  was very tipsy, and rather than tell everyone something  is wrong  she said she's  going to need Larsa, just like she's  going to need all of them. Jmho

I think she was still in shock also .. i mean she just heard about it less then 24hrs before that party... I would have been a total mess

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I like Nicole and Fiance, but I'm trying to understand why they have a vacation home in the city where they live.  People with vacation homes on Fisher Island live in another state or even country. Also, what does Fiance do? I know Nicole does well, but not 2nd home on Fisher Island well!

Me chuckling at the image of Julia scrolling through Cardi B posts on instagram.

Anthony is an attorney and runs his own firm.

• Like 2

It was brief and amongst chaos, but I liked when Nicole pulled Guerdy aside to ask if she was okay because she could sense something wrong by the look on her face. It was of genuine concern. 

Good to see Martina. Wishing continued healing and good health for both her and Guerdy. 

I'm not a Larsa fan, but I understood her confusion when Guerdy switched up on her and told her "I'm going to need you". I think that was Guerdy's way to squash the beef with Larsa because she knows there is a more important battle ahead of her. 

We know, but the girls don't, so it's an interesting perspective to have watching it all unfold. 

• Like 10
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I just think its funny this whole episode was based around Alexia trying to redeem herself ... we all know its fake as F ... but you're right other then that it was kinda meh for an opener but I still love these ladies 

I'm sure they will be back to their messy selves.

Four different HW franchises will be airing at the same time (SLC is still airing).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

It looks like they all had something  refreshed on their faces, just a little something  something. A few of them definitely  read social  media. I didn't  like what Alexia wore in her TH. I really  do like Nicole out of all them. Sending  good vibes to Gurdey, and it was lovely  to see Martina. Julia  looked beautiful 

I'm glad Martina is doing well.

I like Julia's shorter hair. 

1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Nicole and Anthony flip houses. They renovate and redecorate, live in them for a few years (or less), and they sell them. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Isn't Alexia the one who said it doesn't matter if you come with receipts, if she feels it's true in her heart, then it doesn't matter? Yeah she's totally trying to redeem herself after last season. She doesn't think she did anything wrong.

Guerdy is going through it but I'm also confused as to why she wants to lean on Larsa? 

I kind of love Julia immediately stirring the pot and bringing up what Cardi B said about Larsa. We all know Larsa was full of shit with her 4 times a night comment.

Alexia can't help herself. She can't change, she only said she saw herself on tv and wanted to change, but I doubt she will do it. 

As for Larsa, she is ridiculous. It was always 4 times. Never 1, or 2, or 3, or whatever.  

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I was as confused as Larsa as to why Guerdy had her breakdown with her, and I don't even like Larsa. I would have thought Nicole or Julia. 

I think emotional breakdowns happen unexpectedly and defy logic.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I also saw his tv commercial (he has one) on a local Florida sports channel. It might be on more local channels, but I don't watch any. I live in Palm Beach County which is north of Miami. 

I live in Miami, but I've never seen his commercial. However, I did recognize that the courthouse Lisa's divorce proceedings were at is in my neighborhood!

• Like 3

Todd’s apology reminded me of Luis from Real Housewives of New Jersey. Over the top cringe. 
I like that Julia loves animals but if I were Martina I would not appreciate a noisy poopy goat in the kitchen. 
I initially liked Anthony but he’s a little too flashy and I don’t like when the men get involved in the lady’s drama. Nicole can hold her own. 
Both Jody and Marcus seem likable. I’d like to see their home lives a bit. 
Poor Guredy! I hope the ladies do rally around her. 

• Like 7
On 11/3/2023 at 7:22 AM, luckyroll3 said:

I live in Miami, but I've never seen his commercial. However, I did recognize that the courthouse Lisa's divorce proceedings were at is in my neighborhood!

I took a photo when the commercial was on. 

Screenshot_20231108_193711_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Did Alexia do something to her lips they look "different" 

Looks like she added some filler. Her hair looks less yellow this season, which is good. She is probably striking in person, but on TV she gives me drag queen vibes. 

The Alexia redemption journey is going to fail. Her and Larsa are still disgusting. And Marysol is the pot stirrer in this group. 
I don’t blame Todd for not attending the party, these parties always end in chaos with these women. 

I like Julia's shorter hair. 

Why was Alexia so upset about Todd skipping it? Makes me think something else is going on.

I also like Julia's hair. It frames her face in an attractive way. 

I think emotional breakdowns happen unexpectedly and defy logic.

Especially when alcohol is involved. 

I also noticed the "Marcus Jordan" instead of just "Marcus" tag. I wonder if Michael Jordan is over his spat with Scottie Pippen. I MJ is not happy about his son's relationship with Larsa. 

Is Lisa reverting back to filler? Her face looked a little strange to me. Maybe it's just her lips. Her boyfriend seems nice but he pinged my gaydar. He could just be a little effeminate though. 

Martina looked a little frail to me. Hope she is ok. 

Agree that Adriana looks great. Why do most of the women dislike her?

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Looks like she added some filler. Her hair looks less yellow this season, which is good. She is probably striking in person, but on an  gives me drag queen vibes. 

Why was Alexia so upset about Todd skipping it? Makes me think something else is going on.

I also like Julia's hair. It frames her face in an attractive way. 

Especially when alcohol is involved. 

I also noticed the "Marcus Jordan" instead of just "Marcus" tag. I wonder if Michael Jordan is over his spat with Scottie Pippen. I MJ is not happy about his son's relationship with Larsa. 

Is Lisa reverting back to filler? Her face looked a little strange to me. Maybe it's just her lips. Her boyfriend seems nice but he pinged my gaydar. He could just be a little effeminate though. 

Martina looked a little frail to me. Hope she is ok. 

Agree that Adriana looks great. Why do most of the women dislike her?

I think that Todd's behavior was strange. He sells high end real estate, and fighting on a HW show might not be a good look. We will see if there are any problems in the relationship because the women discussed it already on the latest episode.

Lisa added more lip fillers, and she has more cheek fillers in photos in her social media, and previews of future episode scenes.

Adriana was married to her ex husband for years, but she pretended she was not (and that she was a poor, single mother) in order to receive money, and favors from other people, especially Leah Black. She had a wedding ceremony on tv (during the first phase of the show), and her story was exposed. So, the other women had an issue with her because of this. She also punched Joanna Krupa on the face. 

Edited by ZettaK
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think that Todd's behavior was strange. He sells high end real estate, and fighting on a HW show might not be a good look. 

I wouldn't think so either, but Mauricio Umansky's career only grew no matter how many embarrassing things his family was part of on BH.

• Like 3