Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E02: Brought a Bazooka to a Tea Party LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Can anyone at Lulu vote tonight? Brandon can't, Sabiyah can't. If Emily uses her Shot in the Dark, she can't either.

OK, she just gave it to Sabiyah to hold for her. So she can vote after all. So four of them can vote. 

Basically, it comes down to Kaleb and Sean who will determine who goes home.  Emily has a vote but she's only one person.

Just now, dizzyd said:

Also why do they not have fire? They all left TC last week with lit torches. Couldn’t they keep the fire alive at camp without flint?

I'm wondering if there's a rule that they have to use flint or use natural means to make a fire, and not have a gimme like fire from their torches.  

Just now, dizzyd said:

Also why do they not have fire? They all left TC last week with lit torches. Couldn’t they keep the fire alive at camp without flint?

I think production gives them the torches for TC and then takes them away when they leave? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, willco said:

If Lulu hasn't had fire this whole time, have they not had any water or food ? No water at all ?

They showed Kaleb pouring water from the well into a bottle when he was bonding with Emily.  

Seems like there's quite a bit of time left.  Wonder if something exciting happens.

So Brandon just said puzzles aren't his thing, but Sabiyah throws it back to him that he said they were his thing.  Brandon's trying to plead loyalty.

3 minutes ago, susannot said:

I think Drew and Austin had the winner's edit.  Drew said he wants to be Stephen to Austin's JT.  That is exactly the vibe I'm getting from them.

Why would he want to be the Stephen to Austin's JT? Stephen lost to JT.

• Useful 1

I'm glad this side of Probst is back.  'Brandon, you suck at being physical in the challenges but your fun like the waterboy.'

Just now, KeithJ said:

Did I miss something?  Why is everyone’s knees completely torn up?

I was wondering that myself.  I don't remember contestants in the last few seasons looking this banged up so early in the season.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm glad this side of Probst is back.  'Brandon, you suck at being physical in the challenges but your fun like the waterboy.'

I feel Probst would shove Brandon’s face in a toilet if he had the chance.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Brandon's case is basically, "okay, yes, I've sucked at every challenge so far after saying I'm great at puzzles but hey, keep me and I promise that eventually there will be a challenge I don't totally suck at. I'm sure of it." 

Okay then...

• LOL 2

Well considering only three voted, once Brandon's name was shown, it was obvious. I mean that dude really sucked at challenges so can't blame the other players for that decision.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that 'ol Emily will claw her way to the merge where the old Emily will reemerge and she'll be a menace to try and get rid of down the line. 

• Like 5

Brandon, I'm sorry your life dream was to be in a group of people who all thought you were a schmuck, and that you're sadly grateful for that. Now go find some self-respect, please.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1