Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E01: We Can Do Hard Things LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This is the dumbest tribe ever. Poor Kaleb and Sabiyah. 

I hope Emily doesn't get her way.  I'd rather watch those two, who actually want to be there, over Hannah and Brandon if they are just going to cry and want to go home (I sympathize more with Brandon however).  I don't get why she's so suspicious of them.  Just because they volunteered?  If they insisted on rock-paper-scissor for that challenge would that have made her suspicious?  She said she's thinking three steps ahead, but vote off strength and she may not have many steps after that.

I'm glad Emily is at least self-aware.  Now she just needs to do something about it if she wants to survive (assuming she makes it past this vote).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Oh, Hannah's a smoker?  No wonder she's losing it.

Wow, Emily is digging her own grave here.  She's losing me.  She is not as good at this game as she thinks and needs to realize she isn't the only one allowed to play.

Emily said she either wants to win or go home first….they should honour that wish and send her home.  

• Applause 2

Well, at least we’re closer to TAR, where Phil’s raised eyebrow is better than anything Probst has.

Seriously, you think Shane Powers will come out to savage Hannah? How many days of withdrawal did he go through?

Ugh, a quitter. How could Hannah not know what Survivor is all about? It’s like she had know idea they’d be without food, and be tired, and whatnot.

And I don’t understand why people keep saying “it’s so much harder than it looks from the couch!” It looks hard from my couch; I don’t know what show they’re watching.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2