Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Kerok is a grown adult. Brittany can support him in the evenings...not be at his side all day long.

Also, it sounds like he's looking for employment. So I guess she's just supposed to stay at home all day and wait for him to come home?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The other day I learned there is one (1) Blockbuster still in existence..... its in Bend Oregon.  I wonder if he's working there now?

There's a documentary out there somewhere called The Last Blockbuster. I think that it's a tourist attraction now 

• Like 5

Kerok is a grown adult. Brittany can support him in the evenings...not be at his side all day long.

Exactly.  Is she going to go to work with him?  There is a box of rocks somewhere that knows it can win a battle of wits. 

Also Kerok was in for 7 years, but the two of you were only apart for a much shorter time.  Ugh.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Also, it sounds like he's looking for employment. So I guess she's just supposed to stay at home all day and wait for him to come home?

If he gets a job she'll be a seething pool of resentment. "I quit school to be with you!" 

• Like 12

Chelsea expects Mikey to interact with her children, so she should be willing to do the same. I understand the insecurities she has about being accepted due to her being deaf, but children are very accepting.  They sometimes ask questions, but look to the adults on how to treat others.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Her refusing to meet his kid is really shitty. Did I used to like Chelsea?

Daughter Hadley is adorable.

I mean didnt she leave her child to come out here to this man?  oh wait not just one but what was it 3?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I'm not going to be on the live chat next Friday and maybe the following one.  I'm scheduled for surgery on Wednesday.  My sister is coming from Minnesota to help me out while I recuperate.  It's a pretty common procedure these days- hip replacement.  Wish me luck!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is everyone ready to set their clocks back an hour tomorrow night? It takes me about a week to adjust. Fucking time change. Now get off my lawn.

Mother fucking bitch ass whores

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 7

I'm not going to be on the live chat next Friday and maybe the following one.  I'm scheduled for surgery on Wednesday.  My sister is coming from Minnesota to help me out while I recuperate.  It's a pretty common procedure these days- hip replacement.  Wish me luck!

Good luck!  I had it done in April.  So glad I did!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

All the best to you! My neighbor is scheduled for one. Let us know how you do! My friend said six weeks until you are good 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Good luck. You’ll be happy to have gotten it done. I got my friend one of those “reacher/grabber” things to help her pick stuff up if she dropped something. It came in handy.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Sex in the shower, that's such a guy thing, you gotta do a good job the first few dates. .. . create some buzz.... spread the word. . . 

And find out how bad a lubricant water is.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4