Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Cooking is a good strategy if it’s a strategy you choose.

Cooking is not a strategy if it’s something the menfolk have foisted upon you because you have a vagina and are therefore better suited to it.

But yeah, they were probably joking, in their own hilarious misogynist way.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

My wife has a relative who is... whatever you call the daughter of your cousin

It's whatever the cousin relationship is to your wife, and once removed (for being a different generation). If the cousin is a first cousin, the daughter is your wife's first cousin once removed. 

And that's the only thing I can contribute, since I took a "tired of BB" week off to follow my "WHEN WILL JARED BE GONE FOR GOOD" weeks off. 

I moseyed over to the feeds. Cirie in her gray bathrobe: Check. She's complaining to Bowie that no one's talking to her (Cirie) so that's why she went into the bedroom to eat her sandwich.

I switched to Jag/Matt/Cam in HOH looking at the cameras trying to find Cory, asking where the F is he?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Cory went to the HOH to push to vote out Meme.  Cameron is for it and has told Bowie to vote to keep Felicia.  Cory, America, Blue, Jag, and Matt are now talking it over downstairs. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Felicia will be an emotional jury member, but who is she swaying? I think getting rid of MeMe is dumb for Cory, but very smart for the others. 

I agree with you about getting rid of Meme. Yeah that was Cory's argument who is Felicia swaying?

I think both are bad for Cory. Felicia/Meme, Blue and Cirie are all gunning for him as the #1 target regardless. I know Meme has said Matt/Jag in the past as targets but in the last week she has gotten close to Blue who spews Cory hate 24/7. I think Cory is picking the lesser of his two evils.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I honestly don't think this is horrible. First of all, they are joking. But even if they're not like I literally don't see what's so horrible about it lol.

The fact that no one (outside of Felicia but she's most likely gone) is targeting Cam next week is just a level of stupid I didn't think anyone could reach, even knowing how terrible all of these people are at the game.

Same here, they’re not chaining the wimmen folk to the stove and saying “You better cook for us or we’re evicting you!”

Theyre saying Felicia, Cirie etc are good cooks and they’ve been doing most if not all the cooking (by their own choice) which is nice because they all like to eat good food.

I love cooking and would probably do a lot of cooking if I was in that house plus I’m picky about cleanliness and food preparation so I’d prefer cooking it myself than having some guy cook who doesn’t wash his hands after visiting the bathroom like we’ve seen in past seasons.  🤮

• Like 3

These people. My sister (kind of keeps up but not as much as me) asked who was leaving this week. I told her I don’t fing know! I couldn’t guess after the veto, I can’t guess on Wednesday, and I can’t guess on Thursday because these assholes love nothing more than to go back and forth and back and forth.

Also, she was a HUGE Izzy fan so I still feel bad about telling her to get a grip, no way does Izzy leave because Cirie and Jared have said so.

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think getting rid of MeMe is dumb for Cory, but very smart for the others. 

Agreed. I think Cory believes he’s in a much better place than he actually is  with Cam, Jag and Matt. He thinks he’s the fourth Musketeer; they think he’s the leftover ketchup packet from the fast food meal. Good to have until you don’t need it any more.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Cam, Jag, Cory and America are in the HoH room. Sounds like they were shown some fake Instagram posts of evicted houseguests, with a certain number of “likes” on each. They are all trying to remember the number of Likes for each person, and devising a strategy to cover their bases in the event of a quiz.

They are all certain that Felicia and Cirie are not studying any of this. They don’t care enough to study.

After, Cory wonders what he should say to Felicia tomorrow. Should he tell her she’s staying?

So I guess they’ve decided to keep Felicia. OR they’re lying to Cory. Because a few minutes later, Cory and America leave. Cam turns to Jag and says, “they’re fucked.”

Cam and Jag wonder why it took so long for them to work together. If only they had come together from the beginning, with Red, and Hisam, and excuse me while I go vomit.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Matt comes in. Cam quizzes him on the Likes and Dislikes. Matt does not hesitate with his responses. He says he has a photographic memory. Cam tells him to focus on the rollercoaster; apparently that will be important. (I’m sure this will make more sense tomorrow.)

They revise their strategy for the quiz. They know Cory’s responses, so they want to spread their numbers above and below his, enough to squeeze him out. It’s clear that the strategy for tomorrow’s HoH is Anyone But Cory, followed by a Cory eviction.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I think both are bad for Cory. Felicia/Meme, Blue and Cirie are all gunning for him as the #1 target regardless. I know Meme has said Matt/Jag in the past as targets but in the last week she has gotten close to Blue who spews Cory hate 24/7. I think Cory is picking the lesser of his two evils.

I think that's basically what he's thinking. He's assuming that both Meme and Felicia would nominate him and taking a shot at the one he thinks is more likely to get the opportunity. And honestly, after hearing the way the conversations have progressed, I'm no longer convinced he's wrong about Meme coming after him.

Matt/Jag: When is D Day?

Cameron (condescendingly and immediately): December 6th.

He is truly unreal. Like, he actually knows nothing, but he is completely convinced that he knows everything, from literature to military history to arbor trivia. He is somehow the perfect embodiment of a toxic man. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
14 hours ago, blixie said:

Ugh they are back on the Meme out thing. Cory my guy why are actively making things so hard for yourself.

In this House?  Nobody has anything better to do.

14 hours ago, blixie said:

BUT I still don't buy any decision made before 24 hours out, between midnight- 2am BB time maybe but otherwise now is still too early I think.

My own personal time window is 8-10 hours before the eviction episode starts airing, but otherwise I’m right there with you.

10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Also, she was a HUGE Izzy fan so I still feel bad about telling her to get a grip, no way does Izzy leave because Cirie and Jared have said so.

You mentioned a niece that reminded you of Izzy, no? Is it this sister's kid? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cooking is a good strategy if it’s a strategy you choose.

Cooking is not a strategy if it’s something the menfolk have foisted upon you because you have a vagina and are therefore better suited to it.

Felicia seems to absolutely love cooking. It really has nothing to do with the men just forcing her to cook for them.

So I'm reading that Cirie sussed out that Jag/Matt are trying to pin the vote flip on Cory/America, with her assuming it's Jag's idea since she thinks Matt is her second son. 

The possibility of Cameron being nommed next week dwindles with each passing minute. Sigh. Fucking idiots lol.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

It’s clear that the strategy for tomorrow’s HoH is Anyone But Cory, followed by a Cory eviction.

Yep. But hey, at least he'll get to fuck America in the jury and tell her Constitutional trivia!

31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So I'm reading that Cirie sussed out that Jag/Matt are trying to pin the vote flip on Cory/America, with her assuming it's Jag's idea since she thinks Matt is her second son. 

Why does she even care between Felicia and MeMe? They're both loyal to her. Unless she has the same thought of them, that MeMe is more likely to win a comp. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why does she even care between Felicia and MeMe? They're both loyal to her. Unless she has the same thought of them, that MeMe is more likely to win a comp. 

I don't think she cares lol. But she is just taking note that Matt/Jag are doing what her and her crew used to do and blaming everything on Cory/America.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I really do hope the flip works and Meme is gone tonight. She’s done next to nothing in the house except bitch to the cameras in the storage room about how much she hates the others and how stupid they are. I suspect her exit might be somewhat startling because it’s possible she’ll finally let it rip to their faces as she heads out the door. I have faith in her that she will only allow Felicia to hug her.

Also I think she’ll be grateful to be back in DC just in time to be there for the vote for the next Speaker of the House next week. As a political operative I think if she’d missed that she’d be a tad pissed.

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

After they were shown the instagram pics, Cirie, Felicia and Meme went to the comic room to study. They used candy to represent each slide and discussed everything they saw in the photos. Meme sat on the opposite bed and didn't really say anything or contribute to the study. C&F knew the content of each slide, except the number of likes and insults. I think Cirie might have known more than she showed. A lot of their study was her quizzing Felicia and seeing how much she knows.

Cam, Jag and Matt studied in the Have Not room. Cam pretty much has a photographic memory because he knew every single detail of every slide including the number of likes and insults. Matt and Jag were lucky to be studying with him, I don't think they realized that though. Matt had an attitude of not really caring. I'm not sure if that was an act or if he wasn't planning on winning this anyway.

Blue and Bowie Jane didn't retain very much info from the slides. Cory remembered almost as much as Cam, but he only let that show with America, Matt and Jag. He kept confusing the numbers though. America knew the people and the phrases and hashtags really well. They all think Cirie and Felicia don't know anything.

Meme actually played the game a little. She had one-on-ones with Matt and Jag because she was sensing a vote flip. I don't know if she sensed or if someone gave her a tipoff. But they both reassured her that she's fine and they'll see how everyone feels tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5

As an aside, after telling my wife about the job title thing, she laughed and said she thinks I SHOULD know her title (and, to be frank, if I had to pick a title, the title I would have picked IS what her title is, so it's not like I wasn't pretty much spot on), but she explained that the confusion is because everyone in her company has two titles - one for your actual job title, and one for corporate governance, so she's a director as her actual job title, and a vice president for corporate governance (basically, it means stuff like, "Only a vice president or above can sign on contracts, etc.). 

Long story short, lots of room to grow, America! :D 

As a receptionist, that is. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

And that's the only thing I can contribute, since I took a "tired of BB" week off to follow my "WHEN WILL JARED BE GONE FOR GOOD" weeks off. 

That week of no HOH and the two zombies really was a mood killer for me.  I've been off in lala land and can't seem to get back into the feeds.  I haven't even turned them on in a few days.  Talk about mood killer.  

• Like 11
  • Fire 2
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

That week of no HOH and the two zombies really was a mood killer for me.  I've been off in lala land and can't seem to get back into the feeds.  I haven't even turned them on in a few days.  Talk about mood killer.  

Same. I think the Zombie Twist killed the season in a lot of ways for me. I mean, Cameron/Jared were the two perfect final pre-jurors. Then we could have gotten more switch-ups come jury with Felicia/Mecole/Blue/Cirie, with Matt/Cory/America/Jag/Bowie, but since Matt clashes with Cory/America, and Cory recognizes that Matt/Jag could be a problem, we would have seen the potential struggles with both sides of the same alliance. I don't forsee Jag/Matt/America/Cory sticking together until F5, and Cirie could have worked some serious magic on Matt and changed things up. 

Alas, Cameron/Jared stayed for another week, Cameron had the opportunity to wiggle his way into a bros alliance, and now we're getting a more boring jury phase were Cory is likely first juror or Cameron is, followed by Cameron/Cory, and then Jag/Matt/Blue/Cirie work their way to the end, with Jag being taken out at some point (fourth juror or something), and Matt carries Cirie to F2.

Maybe before the Zombie Twist, things would have been predictable but....I don't think it would have necessarily killed the season in the way that is has now.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Matt/Jag: When is D Day?

Cameron (condescendingly and immediately): December 6th.

He is truly unreal. Like, he actually knows nothing, but he is completely convinced that he knows everything, from literature to military history to arbor trivia. He is somehow the perfect embodiment of a toxic man. 

What I find hilarious is how close Cam can get and still miss: 😆

• The D-Day anniversary is June 6, not December 6.
  • I suspect Cam is confusing D-Day with the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor - except that date is December 7, not December 6.

Ya gotta admit, it takes a certain kind of talent to be consistently HALF-right on multiple levels at the same time…. 🤣

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Felicia seems to absolutely love cooking. It really has nothing to do with the men just forcing her to cook for them.

Not that I don’t love a good meal - one look at my excess rotundity will confirm THAT - but I found it more than a little mind-blowing that this was such a significant strategic issue to so many at the same time.  Eat a bologna sandwich and finish the game, dipshits.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why does [Cirie] even care between Felicia and MeMe? They're both loyal to her. Unless she has the same thought of them, that MeMe is more likely to win a comp. 

I don’t think Cirie ever got over whatever sense of betrayal she felt when she found out Felicia tried doing an end run around her to establish an F2 with Jared.  All other things being equal, Felicia is going to lose out on any balancing acts if Cirie is the judge.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I think Cirie wants Felicia gone because she finds her personally irritating at this point. Also, Felicia going would mean she would have the comics room to herself at night. 

For anyone asking about production rigging, Cory said he had a migraine last night. He was then called to the DR around 1:40 and didn’t get out until after 2 AM, the night before a mental comp. So I don’t really think the DR is trying to help him out. 

I think Matt actually seems to really know the memory info. However, he would prefer not to win if he doesn’t have to. America seems to have a lot also, so I am manifesting a win for her. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Cam pretty much has a photographic memory because he knew every single detail of every slide including the number of likes and insults. Matt and Jag were lucky to be studying with him, I

Ah, but does Cam ACTUALLY know the details of each slide or does he SAY he knows the details of each slide? I don’t think I would want Cam to help me study for anything. (Certainly not literature or history.) 

Interestingly, I heard Matt say he’s the one with the photographic memory. Seems like maybe he should have been the one leading the quizzing.

22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I don’t think Cirie ever got over whatever sense of betrayal she felt when she found out Felicia tried doing an end run around her to establish an F2 with Jared.  

I saw a brief exchange between Felicia and Cirie yesterday. Felicia said something about being loyal to Cirie to the end. Cirie just gave her a look and with dripping sarcasm said “Really.” There is no trust there.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They revise their strategy for the quiz. They know Cory’s responses, so they want to spread their numbers above and below his, enough to squeeze him out. It’s clear that the strategy for tomorrow’s HoH is Anyone But Cory, followed by a Cory eviction.

Now that is a strategy I can really get behind!

Also if Cory goes up on the block what do you guys think his response will be?  Sane or unraveling or what?  If America is next to him that would make things even more juicy to watch his attempts to stay.

• Like 1

Not that I don’t love a good meal - one look at my excess rotundity will confirm THAT - but I found it more than a little mind-blowing that this was such a significant strategic issue to so many at the same time.  Eat a bologna sandwich and finish the game, dipshits.

They were joking around. It's really not that serious.

20 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

America seems to have a lot also, so I am manifesting a win for her. 

This would mean Cameron would be 100% safe but honestly he pretty much is anyway so like at least I would know America was also 100% safe in this scenario. 

10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I saw a brief exchange between Felicia and Cirie yesterday. Felicia said something about being loyal to Cirie to the end. Cirie just gave her a look and with dripping sarcasm said “Really.” There is no trust there.

If Cirie is actually mad about that it's really so hilarious. Like this woman was in the house with her fucking son yet making F2s with others come on now lol.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Ah, but does Cam ACTUALLY know the details of each slide or does he SAY he knows the details of each slide? I don’t think I would want Cam to help me study for anything. (Certainly not literature or history.) 

Interestingly, I heard Matt say he’s the one with the photographic memory. Seems like maybe he should have been the one leading the quizzing.

Matt clearly didn't want anyone thinking he knew all the answers, so he wouldn't have chosen to lead the quizzing, photographic memory or not. From what I saw of the different study sessions, everyone had some gaps except Cameron, and his info aligned with what the others were saying, so I don't think he was bs'ing them.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

You mentioned a niece that reminded you of Izzy, no? Is it this sister's kid? 

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's 95% of the reason she was such a fan.  I kept trying to explain to her that personality wise, they were WORLDS apart, but she didn't care.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK good they're at least talking about getting rid of Cam next. I'm just praying whoever gets HOH realizes it's honestly the best move for them because it literally is the best move for every one of them.

I mean, is it a BAD move for them? No, but I wouldn't say that getting rid of Cam is the BEST move for them, either, at this point in time. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK good they're at least talking about getting rid of Cam next. I'm just praying whoever gets HOH realizes it's honestly the best move for them because it literally is the best move for every one of them.

Frankly, IMHO getting rid of Cam is the only strategically sensible move - or have Jag & Matt never taken their comp performance record against Cam into account…?

At this point I could easily see Cam comp-beasting it to F2 - and I’d be surprised if the other HGs couldn’t see it too.  Best for them if they don’t pass up any opportunities.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Frankly, IMHO getting rid of Cam is the only strategically sensible move - or have Jag & Matt never taken their comp performance record against Cam into account…?

At this point I could easily see Cam comp-beasting it to F2 - and I’d be surprised if the other HGs couldn’t see it too.  Best for them if they don’t pass up any opportunities.

This. They all need Cam out immediately.

• Like 3

I don't think they think he's someone they should want to take to F2, agreed, I'm saying that that scenario wouldn't be the absolute worst possible thing for them, so it's not something they need to be thinking about now. They definitely SHOULD get rid of him, but I think they should let him comp beast for them for a bit first. They're all he has besides Bowie. He's not coming for THEM any time soon. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He's gonna win every comp. Like none of them hold a candle to him in comp ability. Maybe Matt is throwing and could take him on but that's a gamble. 

Yeah, this. They could let him slide a week to make him less suspicious, but then they risk him being HoH at F8 and they'll be down a non-Bowie vote. Cam's too well-rounded a comp player and the window of time where he might not be selected for Veto is closing rapidly. 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They're all he has besides Bowie. He's not coming for THEM any time soon. 

38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He's gonna win every comp. Like none of them hold a candle to him in comp ability. Maybe Matt is throwing and could take him on but that's a gamble. 

I think both these arguments are equally valid. With Cam in their corner, M/J are practically guaranteed a path to the end— but will they be able to get rid of him when they need to? In the absence of a bitter jury, I think finalist Cam garners enough respect to win.

If they ditch him now, they become the comp beasts— which potentially gives them more control and more respect as players, but it also makes them bigger targets.

Neither of these two are great at making decisions (and sticking to them), so I expect a lot of waffling before someone else eventually makes the decision for them.

• Like 6

The thing is, Cam is so unpredictable. He might want to bro down with them at this point in time, but he gets very drunk with power and shifts his targets constantly. I don't think anyone should feel comfortable with him. 

Also, if Cam thinks about this even semi strategically, he should want to get rid of Matt in the next few evictions. Cam's entire F2 strategy is going to have to be "I won so much you couldn't get rid of me." Matt is also viewed as a strong competitor, and he's much better liked and can talk about his social game. Plus, he's never been evicted. And unlike an America or a Cirie, Matt doesn't need Cam to bring comp winning power to an alliance. Matt's game blows with the wind but I'd like to believe he can anticipate that, especially given how erratic Cam has been this past week. And while Jag might be an easier person to beat than Matt, you have to imagine that in a Jag/Cam F2 Jag has Cory, America, and Matt and only needs one more from a pool of Cirie, Blue, Felicia and Bowie. That's an almost impossible win for Cam. In fact, Matt and Jag might be two of the only three people left in the game that I think Cam has  almost no shot against, the third being Cirie. And somehow these are the three people he's saying he'll save. So he's either playing badly, or he's going to have to change direction pretty quickly. 

I sort of like how the seven person jury really forces people to think through their options of who they can win against with such a thin margin of error, though I think it's absurd that this game is two thirds over and jury hasn't started yet. I'm curious to see who starts making jury management moves as well. Blue has already dug herself in a hole before jury has even started, in my opinion. 

It would be a huge risk for anyone to put Cam on the block as an initial nom, so I think the conversation about targeting him really can't even happen until veto has been played.

• Like 6

I'm bored and was just watching some of the feeds from before they cut out for the show.   Felicia was praying with Cirie that God gives one of them the HOH tonight.  I know she's sincere in her beliefs and sits and does her quite devotional in the mornings.  But, -- 

it is the way I feel when people pray about football games.  Don't you think maybe that the Mr. B in the Sky has more on his mind than who wins HOH tonight at 9:55 EST?   

Given the way some of them have spent the last 24 hours quizzing themselves over those pictures that were dropped, I'm really interested in seeing who does well and who doesn't.   Was Matt able to work one on one with anyone?  Last night he didn't seem to be much involved in the HOH room quizzing.  And I don't think Bowie was paying any attention at all.  I saw Cameron helping pretty much everyone else except for Felicia and Mecole.  He was working with Cirie earlier today. 

And how would Cameron do tonight?  Thankfully, tonight's competition doesn't speak to his academic strengths, Literature and US History.   He would certainly have to take care to shout out the answers to questions such as: 

True or False:  When leaving the Hawaiian Islands following the Battle of Iwo Jima, General MacArthur uttered the famous phrase, "Ask not what your country can do for you." 

True or False:  Famous 20th Century author Geoffrey Chaucer's most famous book was Gone with the Wind.  

I said I was bored...

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14

I do think that Cam is very likely to lose comps. He's above average in comps, but we've seen him lose plenty of times before. So, they could theoretically get him out later and risk it, but it IS a risk, nonetheless. 

But, for my own mental sanity, I need them to follow through with backdooring Cam next week. Hearing the entire house was basically on board today was the first breath of relief I've had since the double eviction.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Thalia said:

And how would Cameron do tonight?  Thankfully, tonight's competition doesn't speak to his academic strengths, Literature and US History. 

Don't forget his expertise in Botany!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4