Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Jag, Matt, Bowie think it might be better to vote out Mecole over Felicia.  But it sounds like they want someone else to be seen as the instigator of the move. 

Totally, because while it makes sense for THEM, it's such a shot at Cory/America after Felicia's rant that it looks super weird. Honestly, I would tell them, "What are we supposed to do? It's better for us. She's unlikely to win HoH, so we can just vote her out next week"

• Like 4

I honestly don't have much of a rooting interest left in the game (although I do like America the best), but the one thing that would have been unsettling for me would have been Cory and America split in jury so that Cameron would have been creepy towards her in the jury house. Now that that is settled, I really don't care what happens the rest of the way (although, again, since I like America the best, I suppose I'd like her to win, I just don't know if I'd call it actively ROOTING. Just like there's no one left that I absolutely 100% do NOT want to see win, like with Paul in BB19). 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I honestly don't have much of a rooting interest left in the game (although I do like America the best), but the one thing that would have been unsettling for me would have been Cory and America split in jury so that Cameron would have been creepy towards her in the jury house. Now that that is settled, I really don't care what happens the rest of the way (although, again, since I like America the best, I suppose I'd like her to win, I just don't know if I'd call it actively ROOTING. Just like there's no one left that I absolutely 100% do NOT want to see win, like with Paul in BB19). 

I absolutely do not want Cirie to win as I really don't like the whole set-up of the season to try to get the victory for her or Jared.  Other than that, I do agree with you.

• Like 12
39 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I absolutely do not want Cirie to win as I really don't like the whole set-up of the season to try to get the victory for her or Jared.  Other than that, I do agree with you.

A couple of weeks ago, I'd have been right there with you, but with Jared out of the house before jury, I think her advantages are fairly minimal now. The others are just sort of taking for granted that they'll eventually vote her out. If she pulls out a win somehow, I think it would be more about strong game play than the ABSURD RIGGING that happened early in the season.

Now, if you just think the worst rigging they've ever done early in the season is still too much, and can't accept her winning, I totally understand that, but at this point, for me personally, I'm giving Cirie a blank slate. I don't think she's in any better shape than Bowie, even with all the rigging, so if she pulls out a win, I'd still tip my hat to her. She's in bad shape, game-wise.

• Like 12
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

A couple of weeks ago, I'd have been right there with you, but with Jared out of the house before jury, I think her advantages are fairly minimal now. The others are just sort of taking for granted that they'll eventually vote her out. If she pulls out a win somehow, I think it would be more about strong game play than the ABSURD RIGGING that happened early in the season.

Now, if you just think the worst rigging they've ever done early in the season is still too much, and can't accept her winning, I totally understand that, but at this point, for me personally, I'm giving Cirie a blank slate. I don't think she's in any better shape than Bowie, even with all the rigging, so if she pulls out a win, I'd still tip my hat to her. She's in bad shape, game-wise.

This is what I'm thinking. It's shitty with the advantages she did get, for sure, but she doesn't have Jared OR Izzy in jury, nor Felicia, so I feel like she's on even ground now, where most aren't really close to her, besides Matt. So if Cirie gets to the end, it's because she's put in work to get taken over others. 

But I may think this now because I see Cameron as the production pet and he's their Golden Boy who's protected left, right and center, and HE would be the worst person to win this season for me. 

Blue's next up, but only because she annoys me and her game hasn't been great.

Bowie's the third from the bottom because she hasn't done anything, but it would be funny.

Everyone else varies in different ways. Cirie's not the worst person to win anymore and at least she doesn't piss me off like Cameron or Blue do. She had an easy path to jury, for sure with her advantages but I think her social game has been strong enough that, if she gets to the end, she has a case that's not just about nepotism (if anything, Jared almost got HER evicted earlier).

Jag's a great guy so him winning wouldn't be terrible BUT he's has such horrific gameplay in the first half AND he's been evicted, so he's not at the top. He's slowly growing but still has a LONG way to go.

Cory would be fine as a winner but man, his ego's so big and his game is so shit that it wouldn't feel satisfying.

Mecole hasn't done shit in the game but I think it would also be funny to see her go all Will Kirby and give an 'I hate you all' speech at the end. 

America would be a solid winner, because as messy as she is, at least she HAS been doing stuff. Same with Felicia, both women are super messy and have made bad calls but at least they've put effort into making something happen 

Matt would be the best person to win, but I'm not jumping up and down for him to win either. 

So, mostly I feel like we'll get an unsatisfying winner, no matter how we look at it.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Totally, because while it makes sense for THEM, it's such a shot at Cory/America after Felicia's rant that it looks super weird. Honestly, I would tell them, "What are we supposed to do? It's better for us. She's unlikely to win HoH, so we can just vote her out next week"

I want Fe to stay over Meme and wish Cory/America would approach Fe with a "peace offering" deal and say they'll work to keep her.  If she attributes the flip to them, would she still be mad? (Resisting the urge to end that question with "bro?")

• LOL 4

Good morning! The house guests are tucked in bed, sleeping away. Like yesterday, cameras 1 and 2 show the comic room with Cirie to the right of the door and Felicia in the bed next to Cirie. All the blouses are still hanging in a row from the ledge under the mirrors/camera windows. Camera 2 shows a different angle. Cirie is the closest bed showing. Jared's empty bed, on the other side of the door from Cirie, is in some disarray. Three regular pillows are scattered around and the dog bone pillow is leaning against the headboard. It looks like there's a pair of sandals on the bed. Up against the opposite wall is Bowie's bed, neatly made up, but where is Bowie????

Cameras 3 and 4 are on the Have Not room. I don't think Matt is a Have Not, but he sure likes sleeping in the swinging bed. Camera 3 shows a closeup of him. Camera 4 shows a long view of the room so you can see Matt, the hot dog bed and the cheesehead bed. I think Matt likes having a room to himself.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Once again, @Brian Cronin, you have encapsulated my feelings eloquently.

49 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Now, if you just think the worst rigging they've ever done early in the season is still too much, and can't accept her winning, I totally understand that, but at this point, for me personally, I'm giving Cirie a blank slate.

You’re quicker to forgive & forget than I; IMHO Cirie has made it to Jury primarily (only?) because Production strung her a Brooklyn Bridge’s worth of rigging to cross the gulf between the FD and the JH.

49 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't think she's in any better shape than Bowie, even with all the rigging, so if she pulls out a win, I'd still tip my hat to her. She's in bad shape, game-wise.

Other than Felicia and Mecole - one of whom is absolutely outta here within the next 60 hours or so - is anybody talking game to Cirie any more?

Or would it be more accurate to ask: is Cirie talking game to anybody any more?

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Other than Felicia and Mecole - one of whom is absolutely outta here within the next 60 hours or so - is anybody talking game to Cirie any more?

Nope,  which is why it was such a bad idea* to try to leave the BSBs untouched during Cam's brief plan to backdoor Cory. Those three are so separate from the rest of the group that how could you possibly want to keep them together? They're never going to work with any of the other houseguests over each other, so you really should eliminate them.

*As I noted earlier, Cam is such a big target, things are a bit different for him personally, so anyone not Jag/Matt/Bowie was probably an okay eviction for him. Breaking up BSB was a bigger deal for The Fugitives as a whole. He specifically would have been fine with anyone but a direct ally going home. 

• Like 7

One lingering thing with Cirie for me is that Cory has no way to know that Cirie is targeting him for purely personal reasons. Logically, she should be looking at bigger targets ahead of him but she won't. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Once again, @Brian Cronin, you have encapsulated my feelings eloquently.

You’re quicker to forgive & forget than I; IMHO Cirie has made it to Jury primarily (only?) because Production strung her a Brooklyn Bridge’s worth of rigging to cross the gulf between the FD and the JH.

Or would it be more accurate to ask: is Cirie talking game to anybody any more?

I think I remember reading she only joined the show since they wouldn’t take Jared without her.  Since she is highly unlikely to win, does she have any incentive to stay except to show how she can outplay and outlast her son?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
21 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Right, bro?

Whatever you say, Broheim.

13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I think I remember reading [Cirie] only joined the show since they wouldn’t take Jared without her.  

That was the word, bird.

13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Since she is highly unlikely to win, does she have any incentive to stay except to show how she can outplay and outlast her son?

Frankly, that was one thing that surprised me this week; I was counting a little better-than-even odds that at some point Cirie would slide up to the HoHR and ask Cam to nom/renom her for the coming eviction, so she could avoid getting stuck in the House/JH for the duration.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I agree-- but I would like to see a person win who has more than one comp!!!

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I caught Jag saying "bro" at least twice in a 60 second snippet last night.  Zombie Jared is a ghost now and he's haunting us. 

Blue's been possessed by the ghost of Jared as well. She now speaks a lot like how he did in the house and it's so annoying.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

So Mike Bloom actually asked the questions I wanted to be asked to Jared.

https://parade.com/tv/jared-fields-big-brother-25-interview

So this was… something. First of all, “his efforts to clean it up worked about as well as Lysol wipes on a couch”. HA! It’s like the interviewer is one of us. As for Jared’s bullshit responses:

I just really wanted to protect her from the paranoia… and then end up hindering her game by targeting the wrong person who may be the only person in the house right now to want to help.

Ah, now I get it. He couldn’t come clean to Cirie about spilling to Blue because Cirie is too impulsive and can’t think strategically on her own, not because he was afraid she’d send him to the Have Not room for 50 ass kickings.

I see everybody as people, regardless of small, short, white, Black, brown, yellow, purple, green, red. It doesn't matter to me. I love them all.

Hey, short people, Jared thinks you have reasons to live! And he actually wants you ‘round here! I also want to know where he found this Crayola box of people he loves so much.

I have 11 different brothers from 11 different moms

WHAT! That actually explains a lot about his views toward women, as one of his parents seemingly saw them as disposable. I guess we shouldn’t blame Cirie for Jared— she likely did the best counterbalancing she could.

We do have Jared to thank for one thing— putting up Cameron instead of Cody. Otherwise, it would have been Jared vs Cody in the battle back, Jared probably would have won, and we’d have BOTH Jared and Cameron in the house right now.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

So this was… something. First of all, “his efforts to clean it up worked about as well as Lysol wipes on a couch”. HA! It’s like the interviewer is one of us.

Yup; when I read that, the author got a virtual high-5 from me whether he wanted it or not.

• Like 4

Jared did a decent interview on RHAP yesterday. Whether it’s just PR or whatever, I much prefer a HG purport to owning up to their actions & hope they grow rather than double down that they did no wrong and need to ‘look at the tapes’ (hi Monte from last season!). 

• Like 6

Cameras switched rooms and now 3 and 4 are on the hospital bedroom. Oops, just as I was typing it switched back to the Have Not room. In the hospital room, Jared's original bed was unoccupied and that's all I can remember. The Have Not room on 3 and 4 are the same views I described earlier. There is a lot of stuff piled on the cheesehead bed.

Cameras 1 and 2 are on the hospital bedroom. This view shows the two "good" beds, with Jared in the left-hand one. Someone is in the one next to Jared. That is Cam's bed but he should be up in HOH. Unless he got lonely or something. I think it's Blue in that bed as she is not in the bed she usually used.

Someone is up! The bathroom lights are on. My guess is Felicia as she is usually the first one up. And it is her.

• Like 1

People are up now. Camera 3 shows Bowie in the kitchen making something. Can't tell what it is - oh, she's taking grapes out of a crinkly plastic bag. Meme's putting stuff away in the refrigerator. Cirie is at the kitchen counter shaking something up in a cup. Probably a smoothy. Nothing exciting happening here! 

Cameras 1 and 2 are showing the bathroom. Blue is at the sink, Andorra on the couch.  Just a quiet morning in the house so far.

• Like 1

Jared is trying to be accountable but like with Kyle I seriously doubt the longevity and sincerity of his reflections. His inability to just own the one thing that wasn't real world problematic (aka fucking up his moms game) he still isn't being real about. You could just say I felt close to Blue and I thought her knowing would bond her to me (and to be honest it did), but I knew my mom would be pissed and want to cuss me out and I didn't want to face up to disappointing her.

One lingering thing with Cirie for me is that Cory has no way to know that Cirie is targeting him for purely personal reasons. Logically, she should be looking at bigger targets ahead of him but she won't. 

I still don't believe this is true, I think she's okay with Cory leaving in the sense of other people making it happen but there is no way a woman who's prime strategy is not winning anything can really "target" anyone, nor would she target someone who also mostly can't win competitions. I think her Diary room promise about it if it's the last thing she does is getting Cory out for Jared was real, it will be the last thing she does at F3 or F2. LOL. The best revenge is winning. I'm still here for Cirie getting to the end, now that a streamroll isn't part of it.

• Like 1

Listening to the conversation on camera 4. A bunch of them are gathered in the hospital room: Jag, Bowie, Cameron, Andorra, goofing around. I think the veto comp involved Mr. Big (or someone) insulting the house guests. Cameron was told he was hideous or scary.  I think Bowie Jane was called stinky. Cameron on Felicia going home this week: "Pro - she isn't in jury so she can't vote. Pro- she's not in jury so when I get there, I don't have to be around her." 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is what I'm thinking. It's shitty with the advantages she did get, for sure, but she doesn't have Jared OR Izzy in jury, nor Felicia, so I feel like she's on even ground now, where most aren't really close to her, besides Matt. So if Cirie gets to the end, it's because she's put in work to get taken over others. 

But I may think this now because I see Cameron as the production pet and he's their Golden Boy who's protected left, right and center, and HE would be the worst person to win this season for me. 

Blue's next up, but only because she annoys me and her game hasn't been great.

Bowie's the third from the bottom because she hasn't done anything, but it would be funny.

Everyone else varies in different ways. Cirie's not the worst person to win anymore and at least she doesn't piss me off like Cameron or Blue do. She had an easy path to jury, for sure with her advantages but I think her social game has been strong enough that, if she gets to the end, she has a case that's not just about nepotism (if anything, Jared almost got HER evicted earlier).

Jag's a great guy so him winning wouldn't be terrible BUT he's has such horrific gameplay in the first half AND he's been evicted, so he's not at the top. He's slowly growing but still has a LONG way to go.

Cory would be fine as a winner but man, his ego's so big and his game is so shit that it wouldn't feel satisfying.

Mecole hasn't done shit in the game but I think it would also be funny to see her go all Will Kirby and give an 'I hate you all' speech at the end. 

America would be a solid winner, because as messy as she is, at least she HAS been doing stuff. Same with Felicia, both women are super messy and have made bad calls but at least they've put effort into making something happen 

Matt would be the best person to win, but I'm not jumping up and down for him to win either. 

So, mostly I feel like we'll get an unsatisfying winner, no matter how we look at it.

With Jared making Cam promise to protect Cirie and now as you said “Cam being productions pet” I’m still thinking that it’s all just rigging to help Cirie so I don’t want her to win.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Matt is talking to Blue. He says he’s been talking to Cory and America, trying to make them feel good. Blue wonders who Cory would put up next. Matt says Meme, probably, or Bowie. “Not Cameron?” Blue asks, surprised. Matt frowns. “Uh.. I don’t know, maybe… oh! Oh! Backdoor!”

Aw, Matt. Think faster!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Aw, Matt. Think faster!

Matt bucks a lot of deaf stereotypes, but balances it by boosting a lot of jock stereotypes....

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I fully credit America for being the only person to see through the Cirie mist early on and the only one who wanted to do something about it. But I don't think the HGs see that, and I don't think they truly realize, even now, just how completely Cirie was running the game for so long.

5 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Jared still makes no sense to me on why he wouldn't tell his mother everything. 

Because he knew he would be in trouble with her and he didn't want to admit it/deal with her reaction. He can say whatever he wants about his "strategic reasons" for not owning up to her that he had done things he knew she wouldn't be happy about, but--I mean, he was actively trying to blame someone else for Blue knowing. I think that makes it clear that his concern was not how the information that Blue knew would impact Cirie in the game but entirely about the fact that he didn't want to be held accountable for what he had done. 

53 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I want Meme to go because since week 1, she has provided no entertainment value. Messy Felicia provides lots of it, which is why I also want her to be on the block every week.

I think at this point I want Felicia to go. I feel like she makes a lot of noise about wanting to be with the women and stand up for women, but her actions suggest otherwise. I don't like that she apparently said America was "riding under Cory," which is both sexist in general and also seems like targeted language that is slut shaming. I don't like that she keeps speculating that America will drop Cory for Cam when America has literally said she isn't interested in Cam and wants to be with Cory outside the show. I don't like that she suggested to Cam that he should get rid of Cory before jury so he could have an uninterrupted opportunity to win America like a sexual gratification prize. I feel like all of this is very not feminist and like Felicia is only interested in supporting women who behave in a way that fits with her idea of how a woman should behave. And I'm feeling pretty done with it.

Also, Felicia is annoyed and wants to go for round two with America because she yelled at Cory and America yelled back, and she wasn't "coming for" America so she feels America shouldn't have gotten involved. I feel like her poor read on America's feelings about Cory has actually undermined her ability to work with America on multiple occasions. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7

Felicia is talking about us! She says she doesn't know why people are watching live feeds as there's nothing going on. They should learn about what's going on from the show. She's saying all this to Cirie. Thanks, Felicia!

Glad to know you are thinking of us!

Edited by Lamb18
Meme is not Cirie.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

POV comp involved a pole. Cirie is talking about it.

I think I know the conversation you’re referring to, and Cirie was actually describing a Survivor comp. She started by saying she’s afraid of everything— she’s afraid of heights, she’s afraid of water, she’s afraid of leaves (nah, that was just me), but she does it anyway. Her example was the Survivor comp where they had to stand on top of a long pole and bring water up in a bucket to fill a leaking vessel. She was terrified, but she finished.

Worst HoH party ever today. Cam, Jag, Blue and Matt were in the room talking when Meme and Felicia showed up and conversation stopped in its tracks. Cam escaped (called to DR) but everyone else sat there in uncomfortable silence for a long time. Matt even gotten yelled at for napping. (He wasn’t)

Later, Cam, Blue and Jag(? I forget) were talking about games they’ve played. Cam has one! “Take Your Clothes Off as Fast as You Can”. Blue says she’d be great at that. (No comment.) Cam says it takes strategy, like you don’t undo the buttons, you just rip off the shirt. And, please. If this is an example of Cam’s fun party games, then I really don’t want to hear his version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

They are really bored.   The Young Folk (and Bowie 🙃) are getting liquored on Bowie's birthday wine in the kitchen.  America and Matt are telling the others which character they would be on the Vampire Diaries.   Jag and MeMe have been tossing something at each other in the living room (Camera angle from the kitchen so I have no idea what it was) and the BB voice finally said "Safety first!  No horsing around!"  That was a buzz kill. 

They then moved on to mixing up disgusting combinations (chocolate milk, mustard, olive juice, vanilla ice cream, vegemite) and having Mecole drink it and try to figure out what it was.  (Me:  "Safety first! No horsing around!") 

Felicia is sitting alone in comic room, thinking about how she's not going to get to meet OTEV. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

I absolutely get, and completely am fine with HGs who are disappointed that they're going home, but I'll never get the ones who complain about how people aren't following their lead down dumb paths. Felicia keeps complaining about America not joining the all girls alliance, and it's, like, oh, really? She doesn't want to join the alliance that is you, Cirie and MeMe as a solid three and then everyone else as fodder? That can't win a comp? The horror!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
48 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Jag and MeMe have been tossing something at each other in the living room (Camera angle from the kitchen so I have no idea what it was)

200w.gif

Considering what we were hearing on the feeds after the PoV ceremony, does anybody else get the vibe that Felicia’s speech during the ceremony was heavily edited for the broadcast?  Because it didn’t feel - to me, anyway - like the content of Felicia’s broadcast statements warranted the extremity of reaction we heard from multiple HGs afterwards.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
52 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Considering what we were hearing on the feeds after the PoV ceremony, does anybody else get the vibe that Felicia’s speech during the ceremony was heavily edited for the broadcast?  Because it didn’t feel - to me, anyway - like the content of Felicia’s broadcast statements warranted the extremity of reaction we heard from multiple HGs afterwards.

A replication of Hisam's veto speech and its obvious editing. 

Veto Gate 2:  The Sequel to the First One!

Cory has been in the hospital room, talking to Bowie and Jag (and later Cameron) for the last ten minutes, talking about a conversation he had with Felicia.  From the way he is talking, it definitely was a longer conversation.  He mentioned that she gave "specifics" and got "personal."   And that something isn't what we saw tonight.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I was very disappointed in this episode. I sat through all that repetitive haunted house nonsense just so I could see Felicia’s smackdown speech and… that was it? Really? But at least I got to see every Blue hairflip and squeal. So, yeah. Very satisfied. 🙄

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
49 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I was very disappointed in this episode. I sat through all that repetitive haunted house nonsense just so I could see Felicia’s smackdown speech and… that was it? Really? But at least I got to see every Blue hairflip and squeal. So, yeah. Very satisfied. 🙄

Same - and, exactly. 😐

• Like 2

Tuning into feeds, Felicia is still congratulating herself on her explosive veto speech, which I will never get to see, so who cares.

Switch to Have Not room, where Cam, Bowie and Jag are hanging out. They’ve decided that Felicia must go this week. For next week, sounds like the plan is to put up Meme and Cirie with an option to backdoor Cory. What happened to targeting Blue?? 

• Like 4