Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Malta and Felicia are speculating about the next HOH. The back yard will be closing down at 7:00 tomorrow. So it must be something big. Felicia theorizes that it will be a scary HOH. They could build a structure like they did for the pressure cooker and make it scary, then house guests look for thing. Someone else says OTEV. No, says Malta, that is always POV because OTEV is VETO backwards. 

All cameras switch to Cameron, alone, in the kitchen. He must feel like a real outcast.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There is a reoccurring weird noise. Sounds like a heavy chair with wood legs sliding on a wood floor, a loud scraping sound. The thing is, everyone's outside, so I can't figure out what it would be. Unless it's brakes on a big truck driving past on a street.

Maybe one of those basement or nether world comps since it’s scaryverse next week. Not sure if I’ll be watching much even if it’s DE. Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays football, Tuesdays Bachelor, Wednesdays Survivor and TAR, Thursdays DWTS so if I’m tv inclined, there’s a lot of options just on the main networks. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Shit.  Not too fond of Cameron, but at least he had the balls to try to make big moves and wasn't easily intimidated.

I hope he can somehow work his magic but hope springs eternal I guess.

Jared?  Vivian Vance called, she wants her nostrils back!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I was shocked SHOCKED to learn today that Julie Chen didn't leave The Talk on her own volition!

Is that the most shocking eviction of the season? Would you consider it a unanimous vote or a DOR? Will this extend to her Thursday appearance on BB too? I mean it really can be hosted by a robot. 

17 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I have a question. Has Cirie's name ever been picked to play in any challenge? Are we sure her name is even in that box? (can they do that?)

I've thought about this too. They never show us the discs before they're put in the box, so there could most certainly be producer shenanigans there. This season it seems highly plausible.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

I've thought about this too. They never show us the discs before they're put in the box, so there could most certainly be producer shenanigans there. This season it seems highly plausible.

Matt said on the feeds the other day they pour the chips out after the draw and all the names are there. 

I know Ian has said the same thing. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
53 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Maybe one of those basement or nether world comps since it’s scaryverse next week. Not sure if I’ll be watching much even if it’s DE. Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays football, Tuesdays Bachelor, Wednesdays Survivor and TAR, Thursdays DWTS so if I’m tv inclined, there’s a lot of options just on the main networks. 

Dancing With the Stars is on Tuesdays. Also, I don't think the DE is scaryverse necessarily. Or even if next week as a whole is. I think Julie just said after the DE there will be a 'twist from the scaryverse.'

Meme herself said that she didn't trust Cory and America because "they lie." So, I don't think there's a lot of trust going around anywhere in the house.

The thing is, Meme/Felicia believed BSB was real and then they found out it never was for Cirie/Jared. That's always going to be harder to swallow then finding out people you weren't aligned with and never believed anyway were lying lol.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Bolding mine. I don't know if I would worry about Dancing with the Stars - they're under WGA rules (maybe? it was a recent find and my info is from last night) and should be a struck production so now they're probably going to be picketed.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Bolding mine. I don't know if I would worry about Dancing with the Stars - they're under WGA rules (maybe? it was a recent find and my info is from last night) and should be a struck production so now they're probably going to be picketed.

During the last strike they were okay since Tom Bergeron was able to work without a script.   Not sure if conditions are the same this time. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1

I'd pay to watch Julianne Hough host the show without a script.

ETA: To bring it back on topic before I get a spanking (not that I'm against that, everything is negotiable) - America and Cory were having some under-the-covers action with the rigored corpse of Meme also in the room. Still haven't seen her move, still don't believe she's alive. This is my grassy knoll this season.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

Good morning! All is dark in BB land. Camera 1 shows the comic room. Two beds empty there - Red's and Izzy's. Cirie is sleeping soundly in her bed and so is Bowie Jane in hers. This room is so tidy, at least from this view. Hey, there's someone sleeping in Izzy's bed! It's Goldilocks! No, just Felicia. I didn't think it could be Matt because there's no snoring. Camera 2 shows the room at a different angle. Cirie is close up, Bowie in the distance against the wall. This was Taylor's bed last year. Felicia is unseen because she is right below the camera.

Camera 3 shows the hospital room. This room seems huge for some reason. Maybe because it has five beds in it. Two years ago this was the Big Blue Couch (aka the coffin bed) room where Derek F., Britini, Azah and someone else (Frenchie?) hung out. In the night vision the couch looked like an open coffin. Anyhow there are two people sleeping in here, Jag in the bed on the left and most likely Cameron on the right. I'm looking at the thing that looked like a lizard's head yesterday but is really a football jersey. I think it's actually on a stand so it is filled out and upright. The neck hole looks like a big eye. It's not so lizardish looking this morning. These jerseys must have come from POV as both Jag (winner!) and Cameron played in it. The beds with the railings are all empty. Jared and Blue would be up in HOH and I believe Matt is a Have Not. (I wish they'd show the Have Not room.) Camera 4 shows the three empty hospital beds with the railings. One of these beds is neatly made up (must be Blue's).

So let's see what fun happens today! Back yard will be off-limits at 7:00 - I don't know if that's AM or PM. One day of freedom outside, now back to the stale air of the house.

• Like 1

Oh gosh, I just scared myself. I just got off the phone with the Help Desk, all is quiet (I'm alone here) and I hear noise that sounds like breathing. It sounds like it's coming from behind me. !!!!! But it is just someone sleeping in the hospital room. I can't believe freaked myself out like that.

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 11

One person is up - Felicia! She is wearing a white robe and is sitting in one of the nominee chairs in the living room. Is she reliving her on the block experience from last week? Wondering what will happen the next time? She is talking very quietly to herself so perhaps she is praying or imagining conversations with other people. My guess is that her microphone isn't on.

• Like 1

I think Felicia is napping now in the living room. The wakeup call is a little confusing. I thought I heard it around 30 minutes ago (10:30 central) while I was in another room. It's now past 11:00 am central, the normal wakeup call time, and there hasn't been a new one. So far Felicia is the only one up. I don't know what would be scheduled today to warrant an early call. Might as well let them sleep.

• Like 1

Lights are on and some people are up. It's still very quiet. Felicia is making coffee.  Cirie and Bowie are in the bathroom, Bowie taking a shower and Cirie fixing her hair. People must be tired. Or they're having secret meetings which are not being shown on the feeds. 

Someone just came into the bathroom. I still expect people to use the megaphone before they go into the toilet stall. I miss the "Stinky!" voice.

• LOL 2

Snuggly times with Cory and Grenada on cameras 1 and 2! Both heads outside of the covers, but now they made a little tent and Grenada is under it. (I think she's changing her clothing.) But the camera switched to the kitchen where Blue is slicing something. Cirie comes into the kitchen. I can hear Felicia, but not see her - oh, there she is. Cirie says Jennie-O is not good turkey bacon. I hope Jennie-O is not a sponsor. 

In the bathroom Jag and Meme are talking about Have Nots. HOH has not picked any Have Nots this season so far. I guess the Have Not room is closed, so maybe the HOH is an arcade-type challenge. Now they're discussing challenges. Camera switches back to the kitchen.

• LOL 2

Well, someone fixed Jared a big breakfast. He has a pile of scrambled eggs on his plate with stuff in them, probably peppers and stuff like that. He tells Matt that Cirie is going to fix bacon. Watching Jared eat scrambled eggs is not too exciting, so time to switch to the storage room. Felicia and Meme are in the storage room. Felicia says, Even though I trust Jared and Cirie, do I trust them more than the Blues and the Jags?  Blue told transpired that she saw Jared's game this week and didn't like what she saw. Felicia asks Meme, which of these groups do we have the most viability? Do we talk to Jared and Cirie? or just let it go?  Meme doesn't think it helps to talk with them now because Jared can't play HOH so only three of the BSB can win HOH. Although Cirie wins, she'll probably put up one of the other group (Cory's) which wouldn't concern Meme and Felicia anyway. Felicia would rather let Cirie go and keep Jared. Cirie undermines things. Felicia had a sign from the Bible that maybe she should let Cirie and Jared go. Yesterday Cirie asked her a couple of times if she was OK.

Camera switches back to the kitchen. Matt was saying something about how he drinks milk, with salt, then says he's really fixing eggs.  We have Jag, Bowie, Matt and Grenada in the kitchen.

Cory walks into the storage room. Felicia asks how he is. Cory says he misses the backyard. Jag talked to Felicia earlier by the pool and talked about a Seven Deadly Sins swap-out. Cory thinks it's bullshit. Then a mention of the For Real For Real alliance getting back together. (Ha) No one believes that.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Cory is nervous about the upcoming HOH. Felicia is rummaging around in the storage room freezer looking for ice trays.  Cory says whatever outcome you don't want to happen, happens. He feels like he needs a week off. After the POV ceremony yesterday, Cory went into the storage room and cried.

He thinks maybe this week is a blessing. Next week he can proceed with plans. He thinks it will be an easy week. (Don't say that out loud, Cory.)

Meme says she doesn't know how to feel. She's just processing everything. She doesn't know how to navigate going forward. She says Cirie feels like something has shifted.

• Like 3

Cory is telling Felicia that Cirie (I think) told Cory she thought Felicia should be the next to go. Felicia is dumbfounded. Someone told her (Jag?) that Seven Deadly Sins was going to modified, with Cirie and Jared being kicked out, and Cory and Grenada added. Cory says if Cirie wins HOH, she would be put Cory and Grenada. Cory is hoping to get Jared out next week. (His chance might sooner than he thinks!) Bowie comes into the storage room, then forgets what she went in for.

• Like 2

Jared isn't scared of mental competitions. They aren't so mental that nobody can't do them.  He talks about the Name that Tune comp. Was that POV? I don't remember seeing it. Cameron is predicting there will be a battle back because of the switch from a 9-person jury to a 7-person jury.  He might not be wrong--there could be a battle back with Izzy, whoever's out this week, whoever's out this week, and whoever's out next week. He mentions a double elimination in passing but not as a possibility for this week.

I was trying to remember who was voted out: Kirsten, Reilly, Hisam, Red, Izzy - am I missing someone? I feel like I am but can't think of who else isn't here anymore? Besides Luke, I remember him.

Now they are talking about school lockers. Matt said he didn't have a locker at school. They had an outside high school. You went outside to go to class.

• Useful 1

Cam is trying to persuade Jared to save him and have Grenada go home. Cory would be left alone without his partner. He tells Jared "his ass is getting lined up." Jared says he doesn't trust nobody. 

Cameron says Grenada is the smartest person in the game. Cam says everyone wants to keep Jared around because they can get him to do what they want them to do. He says Jared has to bust up the duo.

• Useful 2
23 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cam is trying to persuade Jared to save him and have Grenada go home. Cory would be left alone without his partner. He tells Jared "his ass is getting lined up." Jared says he doesn't trust nobody. 

Cameron says Grenada is the smartest person in the game. Cam says everyone wants to keep Jared around because they can get him to do what they want them to do. He says Jared has to bust up the duo.

It's not a very good sign for Cam that he's pitching this to the one person who DOESN'T vote (outside a tie). And the one person Cam knows the house is aligning AGAINST, so why would he think he would have any sway over the others?

• LOL 1

Matt and Felicia are talking. Matt says if he wins HOH he knows exactly who he will put up. Felicia says probably a lot of people have that plan. Matt says some people will say they will wait until later to put up these two, but Matt says it should be done right away.

A like floating around: Felicia said that Blue, Jag and Matt have a final three. Felicia says she never said that. Cirie said it to her. Now Jared and Cirie want to meet with Felicia this afternoon. Cirie says she told Meme that she feels that Jared and Cirie are going to throw her under the bus. Talk moves to Bowie Jane. Felicia asks where she stands? Matt said Jag said he thinks Bowie threw the wall comp. Felicia says Bowie is a true floater. Matt thinks Bowie is going to roll with what's happening. Felicia had a conversation with Bowie and she is on board. Felicia is having lots of conversations - good for her! Matt said he went into the HOH room and started crying. He's proud of himself for making it 48 days but it's much harder than he thought. It's hard for him to be in a house full of whisperers. He says whispering around deaf people is rude in the real world.

Felicia says Matt opened a window of opportunity for deaf people to audition for Big Brother. Others will follow suit, like The Amazing Race, Survivor, etc. (Except I know The Amazing Race had a deaf person on the show. I'm pretty sure Survivor has, too.) She's proud of Matt.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Matt and Felicia are talking. Matt says if he wins HOH he knows exactly who he will put up. Felicia says probably a lot of people have that plan. Matt says some people will say they will wait until later to put up these two, but Matt says it should be done right away.

A like floating around: Felicia said that Blue, Jag and Matt have a final three. Felicia says she never said that. Cirie said it to her. Now Jared and Cirie want to meet with Felicia this afternoon. Cirie says she told Meme that she feels that Jared and Cirie are going to throw her under the bus. Talk moves to Bowie Jane. Felicia asks where she stands? Matt said Jag said he thinks Bowie threw the wall comp. Felicia says Bowie is a true floater. Matt thinks Bowie is going to roll with what's happening. Felicia had a conversation with Bowie and she is on board. Felicia is having lots of conversations - good for her! Matt said he went into the HOH room and started crying. He's proud of himself for making it 48 days but it's much harder than he thought. It's hard for him to be in a house full of whisperers. He says whispering around deaf people is rude in the real world.

I too thought that Bowie J threw the wall comp but she wasn't the only one, it's like nobody else wanted to be HOH and have to make decisions. 

• Sad 2

I think Bowie was actually the only one that threw. Cirie and Felicia never had a chance. Cory I think was just too depleted from HN. Meme and America should have been good at it since they have the body type but they just couldn’t stick it out. I guess maybe Jag and Matt threw but I think they would have said so in DR if they did. I just think it was actually really stupid to do wall after everyone was a HN for the week.

If Cameron and Jared both survive the DE, I’m out.

• Like 6

Now Matt is talking to Blue. He says Felicia doesn't trust Cirie and Jared anymore. He's giving a summary of his conversation to Blue. It's like he's checking in with Blue, telling her about what he's done and the conversations he's had the past two days. Blue asks how he's getting along with Grenada. Matt says he's talked with her but not one on one. He says Grenada wants we five (Matt, Blue, Jag, Cory, Grenada) to work together. She's said nothing bad about Blue. He things Grenada has trust in Blue. Blue says she's feeling stressed and is feeling a little overwhelmed.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Bowie was actually the only one that threw. Cirie and Felicia never had a chance. Cory I think was just too depleted from HN. Meme and America should have been good at it since they have the body type but they just couldn’t stick it out. I guess maybe Jag and Matt threw but I think they would have said so in DR if they did. I just think it was actually really stupid to do wall after everyone was a HN for the week.

If Cameron and Jared both survive the DE, I’m out.

Yeah, I agree that FBJ wanted NOTHING to do with that HoH and, honestly, I don't blame her. The others just flat out lost. 

• Like 2

In the kitchen now. You hear Felicia yelling in the distance, "Where's Meme?" "In the diary room!" everyone answers. Felicia says they have a spa appointment at 2:45 BB time. This might be fun to watch.

My mind just went to Tiffany giving haircuts. Didn't she give Kyle a really bad one?

31 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Felicia says Matt opened a window of opportunity for deaf people to audition for Big Brother. Others will follow suit, like The Amazing Race, Survivor, etc. (Except I know The Amazing Race had a deaf person on the show. I'm pretty sure Survivor has, too.) She's proud of Matt.

Yes, Christy all the way back in Season 6 in 2003.

I love how they keep on uncovering Cirie's lies.  Just now realizing that the rumor that Blue, Matt, Jag and Cory had a final four originated with Cirie, who was telling other people that Felicia had said it. Grenada, Felicia and Jag are discussing this. This rumor went around last week when Felicia and Izzy were on the block. Grenada told Cirie that she was probably going to vote for Felicia and Cirie told her the tale about the final four.

• Love 1

Matt and Jared are talking about who Jag would put up if he wins HOH. Matt says Cory and Grenada. Jared thinks Meme and Bowie. Matt asks why would Jag waste his nominations on Meme and Bowie.  I feel like Matt is attempting to mist Jared and Jared knows it and he's just playing along.

Camera switches to Cirie and Bowie practicing Days. Cirie has them down cold.

What was the Name That Tune HOH comp? Cameron won HOH. I'm sure I saw it but I cannot remember it at wall. Cirie and Bowie got that far in their Days studying. Bowie says they have to practice Days every day.

Spa day's starting! Felicia announces it to the house. She has masque, body gel cream. Meme is still in the diary room. Spa Day is going to be in the pool table nook. Blue and Grenada are joining them.

10 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Matt and Jared are talking about who Jag would put up if he wins HOH. Matt says Cory and Grenada. Jared thinks Meme and Bowie. Matt asks why would Jag waste his nominations on Meme and Bowie.  I feel like Matt is attempting to mist Jared and Jared knows it and he's just playing along.

That's the impression I got. Both of them just BSing each other.

• Like 1

Only Felicia and Cirie went to spa day. Bowie showed up, too. So Bowie and Felicia are playing pool with Jag watching and providing commentary.. Quick see what's happening elsewhere. Just Jared, Blue and Matt in HOH. Jared and Blue are arguing about doing something tonight. Blue left to attend Spa Day.

Matt complains that he can't use the outside weights and is losing muscle. Jared tells Matt to do some pushups and adds, how do you think the guys get fit in jail? They don't have outside weights. They do pushups, situps and burpees! Like a thousand!

They are watching the cameras. Matt says "he" captured Blue in the bathroom, where she's getting her stuff for Spa Day.  He is Cameron. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Cameron's read on Jared is clearly off if he thinks telling Jared someone else is the smartest player in the game will resonate with him. Let alone America, for whom Jared has zero respect because of his blatant sexism. 

I absolutely can't stand him and wish he wasn't on my screen, but Jared's not entirely wrong about Cory and America. What they personally would do with noms is irrelevant unless they win, and they aren't exactly making that look likely. Cameron, on the other hand...

Of course what Jared doesn't realize is that basically EVERYONE wants him out. 

I feel bad that Cirie, who seems lovely as a person in general, is going to come out of this at some point and see what a personal mess Jared made for himself during this opportunity that she gave him. Based on yesterday's interviews, Izzy seems truly thrown to see what he put out there for all to see and hear. 

• Like 4

Cory and Meme were having a spirited discussion on doughnuts, especially Dunkin' Donuts. Meme says frosting on glazed doughnuts is a no-no. Not even a thin smear? says Cory. No! Cory likes some sprinkles, but Meme says no. They both like Krispy Kreme doughnuts, too. Cory used to get a big box of them in college and eat them up in 2 - 3 days. He put on weight.

Camera quickly visited the HOH room where the guys were talking about pickup lines. It didn't stay there too long.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Cameron's read on Jared is clearly off if he thinks telling Jared someone else is the smartest player in the game will resonate with him. Let alone America, for whom Jared has zero respect because of his blatant sexism. 

I absolutely can't stand him and wish he wasn't on my screen, but Jared's not entirely wrong about Cory and America. What they personally would do with noms is irrelevant unless they win, and they aren't exactly making that look likely. Cameron, on the other hand...

Of course what Jared doesn't realize is that basically EVERYONE wants him out. 

I feel bad that Cirie, who seems lovely as a person in general, is going to come out of this at some point and see what a personal mess Jared made for himself during this opportunity that she gave him. Based on yesterday's interviews, Izzy seems truly thrown to see what he put out there for all to see and hear. 

I can't stand Jared but he says a bunch of things that make my blood boil lol and then slips in a correct read. I don't think he's a good player, but it stands out since everyone else minus Cirie and America have such a bad read on the house. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I agree that FBJ wanted NOTHING to do with that HoH and, honestly, I don't blame her. 

I blame her. If you don’t want to play, stay home. And if learning that her closest allies have been lying to her since practically Day 1 didn’t motivate her, I don’t know what will. Not to mention all the Mean Girl shit she just endured. Fucking Bowie Jane, indeed.

• Like 10
19 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I blame her. If you don’t want to play, stay home. And if learning that her closest allies have been lying to her since practically Day 1 didn’t motivate her, I don’t know what will. Not to mention all the Mean Girl shit she just endured. Fucking Bowie Jane, indeed.

She's floating. That's a fair enough strategy, especially at this point of the game.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Oh, she realized that ages ago. She didn’t care as long as he was in a good place in the game. Now she’s realizing they’re fucked and her dumbass son doesn’t actually get it. Assuming she doesn’t win HOH, and she and her dumbass son don’t win POV, I’ll be interested to see how hard she tries to get voted out and wash her hands of this whole mess. It won’t work, but it will be interesting to see her try.

And Izzy can miss me with “not knowing” what an ass Jared has been. She even had an argument with him over his attitudes towards women! He went running to mommy about how she was so judge-mental over him being an asshole.

Y’all, I have no access to feeds this week which is fine for now but will suck on Thursday! I will rely on you to tell me what is really going on that night. 

• Like 8

I’ll defend Izzy. She can only call out things she directly sees or knows, which she’s done to even Jared when they were both in the house.

Beyond that, it’s not on her to call Jared out from home when he’s a full adult. 

• Like 2

Meme and America should have been good at it since they have the body type but they just couldn’t stick it out. 

It sounded like the wall this year was disadvantaging short people more than it did in years past particularly where the grips were, the show should be making the grips specific to each person for al the time it takes them to build the fucking thing. Bowie throwing it was probably fine for her game in the sense she was unlikely to be targeted, but it sucks for the viewers BOWIE so next time only throw it if it's someone likable. Also it shows that she has no real interest in actively gaming which is generally looked down upon by juries and I think the more she does that the less likely she is to have an end game where she wins. She'll have to stand next to Jared to win and we know he is pretty likely to go this week.

Oh, she realized that ages ago. 

I think she realizes he's not good at the game, but I don't think she realizes just how much negative stuff he has put out there and how it will reflect on him. I think her one DR session where she was like I've been cleaning up his messes for 25 years, and she hoped he wasn't embarrassing her like he's been a project his whole life but she hoped this reality show fame would set him up financially for good. I still like  Cirie and I think she will regret having encouraged this whole endeavor.

I hope he can honestly reflect on his fuckshit and change his attitudes toward women, but I'm sure he'll get more opportunities to be play the reality show villain.

• Like 5