Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I was extremely over Blue last night because of the way she was sashaying for the cameras during the vote.  (for some reason I found myself screaming at my tv:  "I'm older and I have more insurance!") 

But I am impressed that she lasted as long as she did

Edited by Thalia
edited because there she went
  • LOL 14

Now I want Cameron to win because he is least likely to be sympathetic to Cirie, Felicia, etc. Or Nauru, too.  She's kind of been her own agent so far.

Hey! We got to see Kaysar on the screen.

The spraying sound is an odor being pumped in.

Time to mute - another meeting in three minutes.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Now I want Cameron to win because he is least likely to be sympathetic to Cirie, Felicia, etc. Or Nauru, too.  She's kind of been her own agent so far.

I dislike Cameron, but agreed, even though it just means that they'll use this new power to save themselves (to be fair to the producers, I imagine this canceled eviction is just because of them needing to get back a week that they lost by eliminating Luke). 

Just now, invisiblegirl12 said:

They were told they can only leave 3 at a time. 

That's what I mean, though. Once Jag was out, they should have left right away, but they were just sort of chilling there for a while. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Quick flip to the house. Someone whispers, "Why, Jag?" Sounded like Jared. 

It was; Jared was standing in the LR looking at the Pressure Cooker when he said it.

According to Argentina, it was Matt’s pee everybody was complaining about smelling.

Apparently part of the reason for ColonoscopyWorld every time someone drops is so Production can fill the drop-ees in on their prize/zonk for dropping; Cory’s “prize” is getting to pick two HGs to be this week’s HNs.

Edited by Nashville
Correcting damn autocorrect
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Why are these people that came back not going right to the bathroom/shower and/or sitting down at least? I guess they are still stunned. This is really something. I never expected it to go this long! Go America!

• Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, fuck you, Cameron, "I could do this for days." Buddy, no one believes that and you just sound like a moron trying to psych them out with that nonsense. 

Red claimed, two hours after he was in the house, that he could have gone another 12 hours. Okay.

2 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I hope you're back to back to stay after this @Callaphera!

I think I'm invested now - at least in this week. I need someone to take some shots at Cirie, though.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 12

The PCs are discussing/comparing their longest plane flights. Cameron (of course) is winning out; 10 hours from Germany to Las Vegas.  
With a small child (Stevie).
Uphill, both ways. 
In the snow.

Just now, Callaphera said:

Red claimed, two hours after he was in the house, that he could have gone another 12 hours. Okay.

So why didn’t he?  🙄

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The PCs are discussing/comparing their longest plane flights. Cameron (of course) is winning out; 10 hours from Germany to Las Vegas.  
With a small child (Stevie).
Uphill, both ways. 
In the snow.

Barefoot

• LOL 8

Who in the WORLD is ordering their back-to-school supplies from fucking DOOR DASH? Who are you pitching that ad to?!

As for the comp, I love these three together because they have no real connection to each other, so it's so hilariously awkward.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I can't stand Cameron so I don't want him to win. Unlike Izzy it has nothing to do with his hair.

You can always root for Red's exceptionally large bladder. I mean, overall, not this week.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If they make it past 8:55 am BBT (ish, feed times may be slow), they will have officially broken the record of the original Pressure Cooker comp.

Less than a half hour to go! 

I'm so tired it took me a while to subtract the two hours from Central Time to Pacific Time.

I just slept 7 hours and I'm still tired. I'm impressed with how long they're battling this out. I was not expecting to still be able to watch this with a cup of coffee this morning.

Who will have the most interesting HOH of the three still standing? Sounds like Cam...but ugh.

I hope whoever wins leads a mutiny. I was on the oldsters' side, but now I'm favoring the youngsters, at least for this HOH.

I wonder why we keep on seeing the colonoscopy.

Also, will there be a wakeup call this morning??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Meme’s prize is a dinner for her and three other HGs of her choosing.

Rwanda: It’ll probably be really fancy.  Maybe it’ll be APPLEBEES!

Cut to colon.

I wonder who Cirie will decide to have as the other two people at the dinner with her and Meme.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Meme’s prize is a dinner for her and three other HGs of her choosing.

Rwanda: It’ll probably be really fancy.  Maybe it’ll be APPLEBEES!

Cut to colon.

Yeah, Applebees at Times Square. I rather like Applebees, but it's one of those places that if you want a medium rare steak, you need to order it rare.

So, I stopped off at work and was about to leave when I heard about the multiple people dropping.

I can't watch but I can read up on what's going on and wait to see who the winner is!

Let's go America!

(But either one is going to make for an interesting HOH).

• Like 1