Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, enchantingmonkey said:

But Frankie???  I quit watching that season because of him.

...have you seen the commercial? I think I'm choosing the least painful option. At least Derrick's game play would make me drift off to sleep in a few minutes.

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Who's that guy?? someone in a T-shirt, maybe it is Matt. Not Red, Cory or Jag.

Starting clockwise with Cirie in the weird puffy hood, the order is Cirie, Izzy, Meme, Bowie, Cam, Red, Cory, Jag, Matt, America, Blue and finally Jared.  

For people who aren't viewing the feeds, this is all in night vision, so all the clothing looks white no matter what the actual color is. They are in a circle around a small round table with a long white table cloth on it. There's some wire thing on top of the table. There is something on the floor on the floor around the table, between the table and the contestants. It's like a large innertube or pool noodle. Or it might be wiring inside thick tubing. Anyhow going from a little to the right of 12:00, the contestants are a small woman (Blue?) , then Jared, I think the white thing on his head is actually his scarf, then at around 2:00 is a woman with her back to us (Cirie?), then at 3:00 is Izzy. At 4:00 looks like Meme, 5:00 is Bowie, 6:00 is Cameron, than at 7:00 Red, to Red's left is Cory, Cory's left is Jag, then someone bent over who must be Matt, then one more woman just to the left of 12:00. I think she is America.

Are they getting ribald? It sounded like someone said hold your button with your cock. And switch to Felicia crumpling a bag of chips at the counter by the fridge. Back to the pressure cooker. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Felicia is probably the peace and quiet.  Plus, they gave her the wings she asked for last night, so she's loving life right now

Mr. B is going to have some major fuel points from Kroger after all the trips she sends them on! 😂 

I’d be loving my alone time after being surrounded by so many people for almost a month straight.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

To add to the description above, in front of each contestant is a stanchion with the button on the top. All the stanchions are connected by maybe rope, like when you see rope and stanchions used for setting up a line, or keeping people back in a lobby or something like that. The wire thing on the table might supposed to be an antenna.

Now they are asking each other what they would order from Times Square Applebees.

By the way, if you are planning to go to New Year's Eve at Times Square, be sure to wear diapers because security won't let you out until after the ball drop.

Silence.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Okay, peeps - I haven't had the interest in turning on the feeds yet this season (been reading and following along here, though!) but the famed Pressure Cooker comp is enough of an enticement since I only came to BB during Dan's Funeral season.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
4 minutes ago, HelpMeRondah said:

Mr. B is going to have some major fuel points from Kroger after all the trips she sends them on! 😂 

Right?  She's always asking for something.  I think someone reported that Mr B told her to cool her jets the other day.  She cracks me up, though.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

It will be interesting to see this on TV. I wonder what that thing on the table is. Also the thing swinging from a cable between Jag and Cory. (Probably a camera or mic.) 

An airplane flies overhead. Little do the passengers know the historic event taking place below them. 

Red scratches himself and the mic picks it up so clearly I jump. It's also very quiet now.

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

the famed Pressure Cooker comp

The best part is: Pressure Cooker is a boring as fuck comp to watch. But it's the bonding you do with your fellow feedsters where you watch the comp all night, go to bed and get a full nights sleep, and then wake up to find out that the comp still going on that's so fun. But the comp itself is actually a big ol' snoozer. I mean, we're watching them stand in a circle, pressing down a button.

Felicia upon finally seeing her non-ant people: "Oh my Goood.... they gonna be here all night." That's the hope.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Looks like Cory untied his shoelaces, presumably so when his feet inevitably swell from standing for so long, he won't need to bend down to untie them later.

I'm curious to see who drops first. I will say, an hour in and everyone still standing is better than some comps they've played.

But we also know, once the first person drops, we could see the comp ending a LOT faster.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

It will be interesting to see this on TV. I wonder what that thing on the table is. Also the thing swinging from a cable between Jag and Cory. (Probably a camera or mic.) 

An airplane flies overhead. Little do the passengers know the historic event taking place below them. 

Red scratches himself and the mic picks it up so clearly I jump. It's also very quiet now.

I think "the thing on the table" is actually another one of the hanging fixtures - looks like one of those old-fashioned wire & glass light covering.  There is one hanging in front/above each HG.

• Like 1

Every couple of years I have to tell my story how BB feeds scared the crap out of me. On a night like this I was watching the HOH comp on the feeds, a wall comp. I eventually went to bed and brought my laptop with me so I could watch feeds until I fell asleep. So I wake up in the middle of the night and I hear someone breathing!!!  I was alone in the house, there shouldn't be anyone else breathing except for a few bugs. What the ??? Then I remembered the feeds-- the comp was over, all the house guests asleep and I could hear one of them breathing.

But boy that was scary at first!

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 21

I suppose making it dark was the Scary-Verse element but I'd love it if it was a glass box and Felicia could sit out there and eat in front of them.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm curious to see who drops first.

I think Cirie is going to stick around long enough to make it seem like she actually gives a shit.  So unless someone accidentally lets go, my money is on Cirie being first.

• Like 3
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Every couple of years I have to tell my story how BB feeds scared the crap out of me. On a night like this I was watching the HOH comp on the feeds, a wall comp. I eventually went to bed and brought my laptop with me so I could watch feeds until I fell asleep. So I wake up in the middle of the night and I hear someone breathing!!!  I was alone in the house, there shouldn't be anyone else breathing except for a few bugs. What the ??? Then I remembered the feeds-- the comp was over, all the house guests asleep and I could hear one of them breathing.

But boy that was scary at first!

I feel your pain. I used to get soothed by the silence during the BB17 feeds while I was knitting my wedding shawl because they would all take afternoon naps around 1 pm-ish. It was relaxing, easy to concentrate on my knitting, easy to keep count of my stitches. I would forget that I had left my headphones on and the feeds running because I would be so absorbed in my work. And then I would get jump scared by Austin and Liz's fingerbang sessions in the HoH room. Every. Fucking. Day.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I think "the thing on the table" is actually another one of the hanging fixtures - looks like one of those old-fashioned wire & glass light covering.  There is one hanging in front/above each HG.

I can barely see the others. So the one that looks like it's on the table is actually hanging over Cameron, down at 6:00. Hey, back to pressure cooker! Watching Felicia sitting on the living room sofa is not what we want to see!

There was a rhythmic interlude where people were stomping their feet and snapping their fingers.

Now Cameron is describing the season 6 pressure cooker. Talking about how Kaysar shaved his head. Someone says, how about that Monaco?

Now everyone's laughing. Jared said that was the cleanest smelling far he ever smelled. They've got the kind of laughing you get when you're at a slumber party and it's getting late and everything anyone says is hysterically funny and you can't stop giggling.

A bug went in Cory's ear.

And I think I'm mixing up Cory's and Cameron's voices, and that Cory was telling the story of the first pressure cooker.

• LOL 2

Someone coughed and someone else said, "Cover your mouth!" Giggles!

I wonder if the first few people out will be Have Nots. I don't remember if anything was said about that.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

What comp are they thinking of that Kaysar shaved his head?  It wasn't Pressure Cooker.

BB7 (the first All Stars). Kaysar shaved his head during the How Bad Do You Want It? comp, not during Pressure Cooker.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Every couple of years I have to tell my story how BB feeds scared the crap out of me. On a night like this I was watching the HOH comp on the feeds, a wall comp. I eventually went to bed and brought my laptop with me so I could watch feeds until I fell asleep. So I wake up in the middle of the night and I hear someone breathing!!!  I was alone in the house, there shouldn't be anyone else breathing except for a few bugs.

Last week I turned pulled the feeds up on my computer and they were still asleep.  I left that window open and went on to something else.  I don't even have the excuse that I had been asleep.  half an hour later I heard someone coughing and I went into the next room and was looking under the bed, in the closet, etc.  and it STILL took me a while to realize it was the feeds.  LOL. 

This is kind of fun to watch on the quad feed since Felicia is quiet. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Also, very historically, Kaysar did NOT win the Pressure Cooker.  Someone asked if he won and Cory said "yes".

Jenn Vasquez.  Blech.  The only good thing about it was what Janelle said about her in the DR after she got nominated.  

Cameron tells some of the most boring stories.  

• Like 2

Now Red has squatted down. Well, better to be close to the floor if you're going to go.

A clattering sound - no one knows what it was.

Cameron's going to tell a story. He lives on a hill, no lilghts around, can see the stars. He'd look up at the stars awhile. He took that with him whenever he was deployed. It would be totally dark wherever he is. They have IR strobes on top of their helmets. So when they're out at night the strobes start flashing.

People hear a noise and Cam stops.

Resumes. So out on a mission, you pull a tab and the strobe goes. You can only see it if you have your night vision goggles on. 

They hear the noise again and Mecole says it's a vent.

You only pull the tab for the strobe only when necessary so you don't shoot your buddy. One time there was a bunch of trucks, carrying passengers, up to the top of a hill. It was all to protect a village. 

Switch to Felicia who is counting something. She can see the comp on the screen in the living room.

Back to Cameron. People had their specific spots and at a given time everyone had to turn on their strobes. Cam goes to his position and he had a solid view of everything. 

Back to Felicia. Why are they cutting into the story?

Cameron: "blah blah blah be all you can be in the U.S. Army."
Me: "Meh."
Felicia, digging through a drawer: "...LOTS of pasta."
Me: "Now this is the good shit."

I've only been here for an hour but I'm ready to pay extra for a Felicia only cam.

• LOL 6

The whirling colonoscopy!

I suddenly realized - all the circles in the pressure comp - the round table, the circle around it, the circle of rope and stanchions - all symbolize the whirling glittering colonoscopy of doom! It's all interconnected!

BB can be deep.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, HelpMeRondah said:

Can we get rid of Cameron already? 

Maybe the military police are coming up to remove Cameron from the pressure cooker and send him to Guantanamo Bay.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
36 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Now they are asking each other what they would order from Times Square Applebees.

OMG I actually ate at the Applebees in Times Square, many years ago. It was awful. We were literally the only customers in the whole restaurant and it took them 30 minutes to bring us our orders. When we asked for the check it took another 30 minutes to get it. 

We left them NO tip, and I still don't feel bad about it.

• Like 1