Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Felicia brought all these scarves with her from home because her normal attire is a sleeveless dress with a scarf around her shoulders. Production took all her scarves away. Anyone know why scarves are forbidden? I can think of one reason but it's rather grim.

Jared is going to mend his pants but is worried the needle is too small. Felicia will loan a safety pin.

Now Izzy is espousing traditional gender roles and is mending Jared's pants.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Felicia brought all these scarves with her from home because her normal attire is a sleeveless dress with a scarf around her shoulders. Production took all her scarves away. Anyone know why scarves are forbidden? I can think of one reason but it's rather grim.

Maybe production thinks that scarves would interfere with microphones? That's all I've got. 

Just now, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Maybe production thinks that scarves would interfere with microphones? That's all I've got. 

I didn't think of that, but that would be a good reason. You'd continually hear this scratchy sound from scarves rubbing against the microphones. 

Cameron didn't pack his bag. Cirie says he has a lot of nerve. 

• Like 2

Is there still a chance that Hisam stays or that the vote won't be unanimous?   I know that everyone seems to dislike/mistrust Cameron.  And it certainly sounds like Felicia also wants to keep him, unless she's just lying to Hisam.  She just told him that she would LOVE to do another blindside.  

5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Production took all her scarves away.

Did they take away belts and shoelaces too? These people really are prisoners.

I saw a little of that Izzy/Cory conversation while I was doing my afternoon elliptical. (Hamster practice!) I thought he was slipping in some very subtle hints about what endgame might look like with Cirie around. Not enough to make Izzy doubt his loyalty, but enough to make her think. He was kind of positioning the two of them as underdogs to Jared and Cirie who would probably lose out on the end vote, and picturing the game as high school popularity contest.

Izzy said something about Blue not being a concern because Jared sees her as expendable. Every time I hear that, I flash back on Kyle and how he was so ready to ditch Alyssa until it came time to do it. I don’t think Blue will be as easy to cast off as they think.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

image.jpeg.f66eee0d6f94d0650045657e912aaeba.jpegI see Hisam has made it to acceptance finally. I wish he tells Julie that he already knew about Jared-Cirie when she says did you know. So much talk of end game among some of the others today, isn’t it too early for that? So is there something going on between Djibouti and Cameron? Why was she sitting on a married man’s lap (second hand info)?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

Considering that each major has its own prerequisites in terms of required courses, projects, research papers, etc., that's a lot of extra work to fit into a typical course load, especially if your college also has a core curriculum that you have to complete aside from your major(s). Maybe the majors themselves don't always translate into what you do afterwards, but having a triple major does usually indicate that you had to work extra hard and show extra dedication to get it all done, which can carry over into your life in general. It's not always about feeling more important - it can be about feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride. I don't think it's correct to say it doesn't mean ANYTHING and has no significance.

Edited to add that I myself only had one major, so I'm not defending it out of a sense of solidarity.

Does it have absolutely ZERO importance? Okay, fair enough, that's too much, but see how he used it, "My goal is to make everyone think I'm just a loud, outgoing, airheaded guy, but in college, I pursued three majors. Does anyone else in the house have three majors? I doubt it!" 

He's definitely suggesting having three Majors is inherently impressive. I actually DID have multiple Majors in college, but I sure never thought it was impressive enough to mention to anyone, because it was just about what I was choosing to study, nothing more. 

• Like 1

Every time I hear that, I flash back on Kyle and how he was so ready to ditch Alyssa until it came time to do it. I don’t think Blue will be as easy to cast off as they think.

I think Izzy knowing the secret makes her confident that even if Jared doesn't WANT to, the leverage she has over him and Cirie will make Jared cave, and also that Cirie herself is not about Blue either. That's why I need Cory to keep working Izzy so she'll cough up the secret. 

Worst than interrupting BB, the coverage of a certain "perp" just interrupted the local CBS' broadcast of Jeopardy's Tournament of Champions.  Yes let us brush aside smart people for this "breaking news" of a per-scheduled event.  Grrr.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

I am here, I am sat, I have coffee, let's lock some assholes in a plexiglass box of doom and point and laugh at them. PEEEEEEEE DOWN YOUR LEG! (It's no "fall in your peeeeeee!" but we can workshop it.)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

Predictions on how long?

Under three hours and I will be livid. I want these people to suffer even though I don't know who they. Also I hope two people drop quickly and it takes forever and a day for #3.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I thought it was interesting that the show never showed Hisam campaigning to the "other side".  He made those same promises of loyalty to every person I saw him talking to and he seemed to start with the Jag/Matt side of the house.  I get that the show's only an hour and he was talking to people for days, but the editing made it seem like it was only a within the alliance kind of thing.

• Like 3

Hopefully nobody ever has to talk to Matt during this comp, because if they keep the lights off, he's immediately lost two of his senses.

The issue with America's Vote is that it often favours the casuals, so whoever gets the bigger edit is likely to get the votes. So Cirie's a lock, Jared might be a lock, and then the other two might be Matt and someone like Izzy with MAYBE Cory in the mix. 

Everyone else is kind of out of luck.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I am here, I am sat, I have coffee, let's lock some assholes in a plexiglass box of doom and point and laugh at them. PEEEEEEEE DOWN YOUR LEG! (It's no "fall in your peeeeeee!" but we can workshop it.)

They might slip and fall in their pee.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hopefully nobody ever has to talk to Matt during this comp, because if they keep the lights off, he's immediately lost two of his senses.

If he can't hear and see, maybe he'll get in his own zone and just press finger to that button without anything to distract him.

I wonder if you can switch fingers. Depending on the size of the button, you would have one finger from the right hand on the button, then use a finger from the left finger to press down on the button while the right hand finger is still on it, then remove the right hand finger, leaving the left hand finger on. But if it's a teeny button that won't work. If you can do that, it would give your shoulders a break.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I thought it was interesting that the show never showed Hisam campaigning to the "other side".  He made those same promises of loyalty to every person I saw him talking to and he seemed to start with the Jag/Matt side of the house.  I get that the show's only an hour and he was talking to people for days, but the editing made it seem like it was only a within the alliance kind of thing.

for whatever reason, they gave Hisam a very gentle edit.   They never showed any of the pissy things he said, or his refusal to accept that he had ever tried to make alliances with the other side or that he said the word "leftovers."   Apart from his discussion with Felicia in HOH and an early convo with Izzy it appeared to me that almost everything that aired tonight was from late Tuesday forward, when Hisam finally began to accept some culpability for his actions and realize he was toast. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

If he can't hear and see, maybe he'll get in his own zone and just press finger to that button without anything to distract him.

That's a benefit, for sure. There's pros and cons to this for Matt. It depends how comfortable he feels in the dark, as well, because being deaf and then being forced to be awake in the dark, unable to hear or see anything? That can affect people in different ways, so let's hope Matt is unaffected by that aspect.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I see Felicia on the bigger screen, then kittens on the thumbnails - and they just came back! 

Then the camera switches to the storage room, showing Felicia getting food out of the freezer. Do we really need to see this when there's a pressure cooker comp going on?

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

At least she gets to watch but damn.

Does she get to hear though?  And why does she get two dedicated cameras? I don't care what she's doing!  I want to see them squirm!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

They showed him in the hammock with America saying "left over".

I apologize, I wasn't clear.  I meant that they didn't show the conversation on Monday between Hisam and America where she said he had said "leftovers" and they went through "did not" "did so" a few times and she told him he couldn't gaslight her.   And he kept telling people he didn't say that.   And then all of a sudden he quit denying it.  I wondered if production had clued him in.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 4

Red just looks so weird--the spookiest one of all. Even scarier than Jag who is still a chicken.

Oh, they can switch hands. It's a big button, needs the whole hand.

Red looks like a zombie.

I need to fix my supper but I don't want to step away from the feeds. Bowie looks chipper. 

Nice, music now! Even Chicken Jag is pitching in. He might be the whistler.

1 minute ago, Thalia said:

I meant that they didn't show the conversation on Monday between Hisam and America where she said he had said "leftovers" and they went through "did not" "did so" a few times and she told him he couldn't gaslight her.  

Ohhhhh, that one.  He looked like an ass in that one.  Someone in Production must like him.  

No, Izzy is the whistler.

Who's that guy?? someone in a T-shirt, maybe it is Matt. Not Red, Cory or Jag.

And what is that swinging thing in the background?

Now someone is purring.

Meanwhile, Felicia is organizing the kitchen. She probably is enjoying the peace and quiet.

While Matt is probably zoning out because he likely can't understand half of what is being said in that room (which is a blessing in disguise for him).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1