Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

True, but other than the inherent bs of her presence, Cirie isn't actively pissing me off. Hisam had a HIDEOUS case of HOHitis and needs to GO. 

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I hope it happens soon, because some of these people will feel very betrayed and it could give them the kick in the pants they need to actually do something. I think Felicia will be especially hurt that Cirie chose not to share this info, when Izzy already knew. 

But someone will have to actually come out and say it. These people aren’t too quick with the clues and the slip ups.

Oh, I'm totally cool with Hisam going now. Fuck that guy. I just mean to note that getting rid of Hisam now isn't really a case of people avoiding being a Helen. After all, in Helen's season, the rest of her "team" got rid of some big Hisam-esque threats early on, BEFORE Helen started her "it's too soon" nonsense about Amanda, who is much more of a Cirie-type. 

Of course, to be fair, Andy eventually DID make a move on Amanda in one of the rare "back end of the alliance turns on the top of the alliance" moves in BB history (I don't think Andy is that special of a winner, but we always have to give him credit for that move), and it won him his season, so maybe Cory will surprise me this season and make a move on Cirie early (Cory will not surprise me this season and make a move on Cirie early). 

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I'm glad veto is now, because they're not going to have much outdoor time soon, to put it mildly! It's going to feel like Agatha Christie in there by tomorrow night, with Hisam raging and the power flickering on and off. 

How great of a theme would THAT be for a season? I'd watch the shit out of that.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, blixie said:

I think Cory is the only one I can imagine even going for Cirie if he got HOH, but I suspect he is avoiding HoH and he still keeping Jared central to his alliance plans. But if he did get HOH and if he did target Cirie I think he is smart enough about reads that any attempt by Jared to save her would only make him question Jared more, and IF he started digging into that he might also apply pressure to Izzy and I think this group has proven they will blab almost any pressure, it's just no one is bring any pressure and still the blab. But I play this if game every year.

Cory is and will continue to throw HOH. I think Cory is afraid to target Cirie because of the blowback he'll get online from her fans. He wants to try to subtly convince someone else to do it and he probably thinks he can do it because he's like a speech champion or whatever he was bragging about in his intro. Which honestly, it's not gonna work, especially because he's gonna wait too long to do it. Also, the only people who could possibly be convinced of it don't look like they are trying for HOH either lol. On top of that, like you said, Cory wants to work with Jared so it's just not going to happen.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Of course, to be fair, Andy eventually DID make a move on Amanda in one of the rare "back end of the alliance turns on the top of the alliance" moves in BB history ...

Possibly my fave instance of this is Steve cutting Vanessa. I was stunned. 

I really hope Hisam goes down fighting. Like literally lol. I at least want a few days of good feeds out of this potentially season killing situation.

• Like 6

Jag won veto, so plan back door is still on. Hisam was upset with the results. As disgusted as I am with him, especially this week calling it his house, I have to acknowledge he’s a smart guy and his back door radar is probably pinging, so the his rampage may start prematurely before veto ceremony and I’m down for the consequent drama. Felicia is exhausted, must have been a speed comp, no wonder it finished fast. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I had to turn off feeds, because I couldn’t stand watching Blue snuggle in the hammock with someone who has been so judgmental towards women, and her in particular. I guess maybe she’s just playing him, but that is a line I would not cross. 

Jarad has judged Reilly as to be able to get what she wants because she’s a pretty girl. 

Red and Cameron are 500 times more likely to go after Cirie than Hisam was but now that these idiots let literally every single person in on this BD Hisam plan they have to follow through. But also, I really hope they make another dumb move and get out Cameron/Red lol.

17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Possibly my fave instance of this is Steve cutting Vanessa. I was stunned. 

I will never forget Liz's shock when Steve cut Vanessa instead of her, because Liz thought she (Liz) was obviously the GREATER THREAT TO HIM WINNING. You have to sort of admire someone THAT self-delusional.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cirie already trying to flip! I love this and I hate this lol.

I don't think Cirie has figured out the timing of this game yet.  She starts the flip stuff way too early, and then it flips back.  I now it's only happened once so far, but she's jumping the gun again, and she didn't learn her lesson from before.

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Red and Cameron are 500 times more likely to go after Cirie than Hisam was but now that these idiots let literally every single person in on this BD Hisam plan they have to follow through. But also, I really hope they make another dumb move and get out Cameron/Red lol.

That's what drives me so crazy about this stuff. Paul in BB19 didn't play a good game at all, everyone just did whatever he said. Cirie is playing a sloppy ass game, and yet I doubt it matters. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Slider said:

and she didn't learn her lesson from before.

What lesson would she have learned, though?  Even if some them think slightly less of her after the flip from the other day, it really didn't do anything to compromise her position in the house.  She's still pretty much running the show in there.  If anything, I think it only enables her ti continue to do whatever the hell she wants because she recognizes that she can get away with it.  

knew they were going to waver from the plan to backdoor Hisam.  Won't even be surprised if they convince themselves that it will be smarter to replace Jag with someone else.  

• Like 2

Not coming after anyone individually and saying this respectfully—  How someone or the family of someone hard of hearing chooses to manage their hearing loss is up to them. To call them stupid or imply they’re ignorant for not learning sign language is offensive and just goddamn rude. And I know that’s not the intent. My husband has had progressive hearing loss since kindergarten and for complex reasons as well as that it’s no one’s business, he never learned sign language and has made a successful life for himself managing his hearing loss by reading lips. Why Matt and his family also chose this route is their business. 

Moving on to the game— Getting rid of Hisam is goddamn stupid for the older alliance! He will keep winning comps and help them get rid of the more threatening players. And who will vote for him to win anyway? Plus we need a villain. Keep him! For now.

Edited by PositiveBean
  • Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum trying to refresh the page, sometimes when just scrolling? It’s annoying when it’s in the middle of posting a reply. 

Constantly. 🤬🤬🤬

5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

But Cirie is the main threat this year. She is PRECISELY who the others won't go after for that very reason, that it is "too soon," and by the time anyone makes a move on her, it'll be too late. 

Personally, these days I’m a growing fan of the “kill ‘em all and let God sort them out” paradigm - and the fact most of these convoluted HG “plans” appear to be about as effective as those of the Harry Potter crowd tends to support that approach.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Yes. I’ve reported it in the Bugs thread, but they need screen shots of which ads are causing it, which is hard because it seems to be all of them and it happens all the damn time. Might be helpful if others experiencing this reported it too, though.

That’s bs! They need to figure it out themselves. This is happening at random and when it does it’s too late to know what ads were on there to be causing it, much less have the time to take a screenshot and I don’t even have the whole page on my screen to get all the ads on the page on my screen so what they’re asking is impossible. Aren’t they using the same forum to have noticed the problem themselves? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, PositiveBean said:

Not coming after anyone individually and saying this respectfully—  How someone or the family of someone hard of hearing chooses to manage their hearing loss is up to them. To call them stupid or ignorant for not learning sign language is offensive and just goddamn rude. And I know that’s not the intent. My husband has had progressive hearing loss since kindergarten and for complex reasons as well as that it’s no one business, he never learned sign language and has made a successful life for himself managing his hearing loss by reading lips. Why Matt also chose this route is his business. 

First, I absolutely agree that Matt has the right to manage his life in whatever way he sees fit. I don’t know how hard it is to learn to read lips, but I assume it’s pretty difficult, probably even harder than learning sign language, so kudos to Matt and your husband for doing it successfully. I can also understand how lip reading could be more effective than sign language in navigating the everyday world. 

But as far as what’s been said on this board: I read every post, and I haven’t seen anyone call Matt ignorant or stupid. (And I’m pretty sure anyone who did would be called out for it here— we’re a snarky bunch, but we’re not typically mean spirited.) What I saw was surprise about Matt not choosing to learn sign language as well, because wouldn’t that give him even more opportunities to communicate? 

You may find the posts about Matt to be condescending or ill-informed, but as far as this game goes, I think everyone just wants him to be able to compete on an even level. Sign language wouldn’t help with that, not as the game is currently designed, but neither are the other things Production is doing to “help”.  I hope he continues to do well, but he’s definitely been placed at a disadvantage, and not because of any choices he has made. I think we can all agree on that.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

This is happening at random and when it does it’s too late to know what ads were on there to be causing it

For me it's happening not from ads, but when people post. I get the popup message "[Someone wonderful!] has replied" and x'ing it doesn't work; it keeps popping up until I click on it. 

Cirie, Izzy and Hisam on the hammock, Hisam yammering on about how if someone ends up getting put on the block ("right?") and going home ("right?") it's HER fault, because she didn't give them the best chance of winning. I don't even know who he's talking about (I CANNOT get rewind to work for me this season!) and I'm indignant on her behalf. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PositiveBean said:

Not coming after anyone individually and saying this respectfully—  How someone or the family of someone hard of hearing chooses to manage their hearing loss is up to them. To call them stupid or ignorant for not learning sign language is offensive and just goddamn rude. And I know that’s not the intent. My husband has had progressive hearing loss since kindergarten and for complex reasons as well as that it’s no one business, he never learned sign language and has made a successful life for himself managing his hearing loss by reading lips. Why Matt also chose this route is his business. 

Moving on to the game— Getting rid of Hisam is goddamn stupid for the older alliance! He will keep winning comps and help them get rid of the more threatening players. And who will vote for him to win anyway? Plus we need a villain. Keep him! For now.

I was trying to find a way to say what you so eloquently did. I have a son with vision difficulties We listened to his drs. and knew our job was to help make his life the best it could be. He's worked for Disney, studied overseas, graduted from college and has a very successful career. Some accomodtions were required but were kept to a minimum and at the level he preferred. Unless you have loved a child with a disability, you do not have the right to criticize the parents (or the child) on what decisions they made in raising that child.

I also think that if Matt felt sign language would be a benefit to him, he would certainly learn it.

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Cirie, Izzy and Hisam on the hammock, Hisam yammering on about how if someone ends up getting put on the block ("right?") and going home ("right?") it's HER fault, because she didn't give them the best chance of winning. I don't even know who he's talking about

He's talking about Felicia not putting Matt up, and if Matt doesn't go home he will be coming for them, and their chances of winning will go down, blah, blah, blah, right, right, right?

Izzy just told Hisam that he tends to dominate conversations and doesn't listen to people, and that instead of telling Felicia who she should put on the block maybe he could just to persuade her in a certain direction.  Seemed to go right over his head.  He's still bitching about Matt and has even suggested that maybe he can't work with Felicia anymore.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

Hisam already unraveling. He’s not understanding why Felicia won’t put up his choice so she’s not on the same team as him and he will not be tied to someone who’s making bad decisions. Don’t worry Hisam, you won’t be tied to any of them. Izzy telling Felicia and Matt in HoH to tell Hisam she’s putting Matt up because Hisam is spiraling. Hisam said why would she put up a knight (Blue) instead of a king (Matt). Felicia agreeing to say she’s going to put a king (Hisam). 😉

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
44 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

But as far as what’s been said on this board: I read every post, and I haven’t seen anyone call Matt ignorant or stupid. (And I’m pretty sure anyone who did would be called out for it here— we’re a snarky bunch, but we’re not typically mean spirited.) What I saw was surprise about Matt not choosing to learn sign language as well, because wouldn’t that give him even more opportunities to communicate? 

You may find the posts about Matt to be condescending or ill-informed, but as far as this game goes, I think everyone just wants him to be able to compete on an even level. Sign language wouldn’t help with that, not as the game is currently designed, but neither are the other things Production is doing to “help”.  I hope he continues to do well, but he’s definitely been placed at a disadvantage, and not because of any choices he has made. I think we can all agree on that.

Actually there was more than one post that was quite harsh about Matt/Matt’s family about it, which is why I felt the need to speak up. Maybe the posters removed them, which is great. ❤️

Edited by PositiveBean
  • Like 8

Professors meeting in the HoH. This is going to require some academy award winning performances and a lot of self restraint. Well that wasn’t so dramatic, they kept it simple and went round in a circle to name Matt as the replacement nominee. So does this go on till Monday now? Or will the VC be tomorrow?

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
43 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Hisam already unraveling. He’s not understanding why Felicia won’t put up his choice so she’s not on the same team as him and he will not be tied to someone who’s making bad decisions. Don’t worry Hisam, you won’t be tied to any of them. Izzy telling Felicia and Matt in HoH to tell Hisam she’s putting Matt up because Hisam is spiraling. Hisam said why would she put up a knight (Blue) instead of a king (Matt). Felicia agreeing to say she’s going to put a king (Hisam). 😉

And I think that's ultimately WHY I get why Hisam has to go for everyone's games. Yes, nobody likes or trusts Hisam, but seeing how overdominating he is and how pissy he gets the moment something doesn't go his way, he'll be more insufferable if they wait to get him out. I didn't see it before but I see it now. Hisam is too high maintenanced and holds too many grudges to keep around until potentially jury. 

I thought they could risk it for our entertainment, but he wants to turn on Felicia because she won't agree on his choice on nominating Matt and he's being VERY VERY pushy about it. He also keeps mentioning Matt's disability, which keeps cutting the feeds and Hisam making the feeds cut every three minutes because of stupid shit he's saying makes me feel like he does need to go this week.

If he calmed down and wasn't so focused on targeting people the minute they disagree, I would root for him to stay because, hey, he's a great villain. But I get why the houseguests don't want to have him in the house and in jury. He'd be exhausting to deal with. I even worry about when he gets backdoored on Monday and how dominating he's going to be on EVERY CAMERA FEED. He's gonna be ranting and raging in one room then run to rant and rage on another.

So I totally get that they really do have to get him out while they have the chance. He's going to be a terrible juror if they let him slide by this week. He's not gonna shut the fuck up about who shouldn't win vs who should and those jurors are going to have their own form of torture after they get evicted.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Cirie now wants to keep Hisam and get rid of Red. We’re probably going to get another 2 days of this. Maybe she needs to get her ass off the couch and win HoH and then she can evict whoever she wants. This ain’t survivor, Cirie.

Oh and there’s also this.

image.thumb.jpeg.385bc452f41638634eb0204be0ad32af.jpeg

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He also keeps mentioning Matt's disability, which keeps cutting the feeds and Hisam making the feeds cut every three minutes because of stupid shit he's saying

It's driving me crazy, too.  I knew it was going suck with him back downstairs.

Cirie throwing Meme's out again in the hammock with Jared.  Cirie thinks Meme is trying to be slick by not coming up to the HOH while they had the meeting with Hisam pretending they're going to put Matt up as Jag's replacement.

Jag in a chicken suit.  Lots of "chicken" and "egg" puns in the kitchen right now.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Maybe she needs to get her ass off the couch and win HoH and then she can evict whoever she wants. This ain’t survivor, Cirie. 

She's drunk with power and hasn't won a damn thing yet.

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And I think that's ultimately WHY I get why Hisam has to go for everyone's games. Yes, nobody likes or trusts Hisam, but seeing how overdominating he is and how pissy he gets the moment something doesn't go his way, he'll be more insufferable if they wait to get him out. I didn't see it before but I see it now. Hisam is too high maintenanced and holds too many grudges to keep around until potentially jury. 

I thought they could risk it for our entertainment, but he wants to turn on Felicia because she won't agree on his choice on nominating Matt and he's being VERY VERY pushy about it. He also keeps mentioning Matt's disability, which keeps cutting the feeds and Hisam making the feeds cut every three minutes because of stupid shit he's saying makes me feel like he does need to go this week.

If he calmed down and wasn't so focused on targeting people the minute they disagree, I would root for him to stay because, hey, he's a great villain. But I get why the houseguests don't want to have him in the house and in jury. He'd be exhausting to deal with. I even worry about when he gets backdoored on Monday and how dominating he's going to be on EVERY CAMERA FEED. He's gonna be ranting and raging in one room then run to rant and rage on another.

So I totally get that they really do have to get him out while they have the chance. He's going to be a terrible juror if they let him slide by this week. He's not gonna shut the fuck up about who shouldn't win vs who should and those jurors are going to have their own form of torture after they get evicted.

Meme says he’s a psychopath and damn if he isn’t the very definition based on what he’s portraying and that’s with BB cutting feeds every time he transgresses. The BB house is like a pressure cooker, I can’t imagine the others having to be stuck with him 24/7 and not blow. 

2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

First, I absolutely agree that Matt has the right to manage his life in whatever way he sees fit. I don’t know how hard it is to learn to read lips, but I assume it’s pretty difficult, probably even harder than learning sign language, so kudos to Matt and your husband for doing it successfully. I can also understand how lip reading could be more effective than sign language in navigating the everyday world. 

I also agree.  Matt knowing how to read lips is the only reason he could play Big Brother. If he only knew sigh language, who would be in the house to sign for him?  

I have to commend Reilly on stepping up to assist Matt in playing Big Brother. It shows a lot of heart to help someone who you don’t have to help.  Has any other “hamster” stepped up to take Reilly’s place to make sure Matt is kept up to speed and doesn’t feel lost?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 5

Cirie's back on her plan to keep Hisam and put Red on the block.  Cirie and Izzy in the HOH with Felicia.  Felicia calls Meme a snake.  All three are convinced Meme has turned against them and aligned with "the other side" of the house.  

Now they're explaining the plan to Jared.  Most of their reasons are because they feel like no one is talking game with them today, and they've tried to start small talk with people who have walked away from them.  Cirie, Felicia and Izzy sound like they're mentally deranged with all of these paranoid delusions.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

and his back door radar is probably pinging,

I so seems weird for Hisam to be telling Izzy that Miss Felicia should be taking out a King, since Hisam is the clearly the biggest comp threat (and 2nd biggest game) threat. Possibly that was bait for her to bring that up and confirm his BD fears because it IS on his mind and he can't believe everyone else isn't aware of it too. 

He also keeps mentioning Matt's disability,

Again weird thing to do/say if you want to argue Matt is a "king". Yes yes the guy with the documented disability who isn't being accommodated at all in comps and can't really engage in complex gaming conversations is the big threat. 

I think Hisam OTB will be insufferable but again IF he can truly control himself and stay focused there is lots to exploit to stay in: he can go to Red and Bowie and tell them they are last in the line/just #'s for the Professors, he can tell Blue/Jag that anything Cirie/Izzy/Felicia promised is a lie, and I'm not sure how much Jared could actively counter it w/o exposing at least that he's more deeply allied to Cirie than either of them want people to know. I want to see an actual good campaign, probably won't work cause these people are too fearful of "the house" and risk averse but I can hope. 

If they keep Hisam taking out anyone else in their alliance is stupid. But I want Cirie to do some dumb shit. This whole plan is terrible. Do it.

• Like 5

Jared is so bad at this.  He's talking to Matt and Jag and telling Matt that he knows Felicia isn't going to put him up.  The young ones never catch on when Jared slips and says he knows something he shouldn't know about what Cirie, Izzy or Felicia are doing.  I've seen Jared do the same thing with Blue in their conversations.  

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Cirie and her minions don’t get Hisam out this week, they are writing him a check for $750,000.  Plus, if Cirie is worried about numbers she should have kept Reilly. Reilly guarantee her protection, where Hisam actually really can’t be trusted. You never know what’s going to piss him off. 

Hisam keep Matt’s disability out of your mouth.  Matt might not be able to hear but you are unable to listen. You are nothing but a condescending bigot who never thinks he’s wrong.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, blixie said:

If they keep Hisam taking out anyone else in their alliance is stupid. But I want Cirie to do some dumb shit. This whole plan is terrible. Do it.

49 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Jared is so bad at this.  He's talking to Matt and Jag and telling Matt that he knows Felicia isn't going to put him up.  The young ones never catch on when Jared slips and says he knows something he shouldn't know about what Cirie, Izzy or Felicia are doing.  I've seen Jared do the same thing with Blue in their conversations.  

Yep, this is why I hate rigging so much. Shitty gameplay shouldn't be rewarded because of production bullshit. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
6 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

What lesson would she have learned, though?  Even if some them think slightly less of her after the flip from the other day, it really didn't do anything to compromise her position in the house.  She's still pretty much running the show in there.  If anything, I think it only enables her ti continue to do whatever the hell she wants because she recognizes that she can get away with it.  

The lesson of timing the flip just right and getting what she wants - I.e. the person she wants to stay, to stay. She wanted Reilly to stay but she started the flip too early. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slider said:

The lesson of timing the flip just right and getting what she wants - I.e. the person she wants to stay, to stay. She wanted Reilly to stay but she started the flip too early. 

She wanted Reilly to stay at ONE point, but I don't believe she ended up wanting to keep her in the end. I believe she easily COULD have saved her if she wanted, but she's a flip-flopping lunatic, so she just changed her mind back. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

She wanted Reilly to stay at ONE point, but I don't believe she ended up wanting to keep her in the end. I believe she easily COULD have saved her if she wanted, but she's a flip-flopping lunatic, so she just changed her mind back. 

Right, that’s the point I was sloppily trying to make. She started out on that train, did it too early, and settled on the final result. I think she’s doing the same this time. Decided something too early, started down that path, and ends elsewhere because there was too much time for everyone to change their minds. If she had timed it differently, Reilly might still be there and Cameron’s out the door. Timing is everything. Cirie changed her mind but if she’d waited, she wouldn’t have had the time to do so.

Edited by Slider
  • Like 3

Meme talks Bowie down from some spiral (I have no idea why Bowie was upset) then does her nightly soliloquy about, in part, how it’s not her job to reassure paranoid people.  She understands that she’s likely on the bottom of her alliance, and it’s up to her to make some moves. 

Meanwhile, Jag and America are discussing their next moves. America wants to put up Blue and Poo. (I’m guessing Poo- or is it Pooh?- is Jared. Poo sounds right.) She wishes they had done a Cookout-style plus-one move, so that if they went on the block, it would be with their plus-ones, not each other. But she figures it’s too late for that. Jag doesn’t even know what she’s talking about; he didn’t watch that season.

Cameron and Red are spending their time deciding what Cam’s Professor nickname will be once he gets the invitation to join. They both like Nutty Professor.

• Like 2

I think in both cases she didn't know what she wanted, the issue is going to become the telling everyone else that you want X and then going back on that and going back on it again. She got away with it once, twice is going to super fucking push it, but they've already told MeMe they want to change the target and now a very incredulous Bowie that they are eyeing MeMe or Red, so now if those three every manage to sit down together and download IDK it should theoretically be a problem but so far they all seem to just ignore being Ciried. It will also make "the other side" who was following their orders know there is chaos in that camp and they will let Hisam know to pull him to a side he already has said he wanted to be on. 

But in the morning that will all get real clear to Cirie and they will all end up back on Hisam by Monday. I think she has admitted that strategy isn't her bag, it's her social game that gets her everywhere, and I can see her playing all this off if they stick the Hisam landing.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, blixie said:

But in the morning that will all get real clear to Cirie and they will all end up back on Hisam by Monday. I think she has admitted that strategy isn't her bag, it's her social game that gets her everywhere, and I can see her playing all this off if they stick the Hisam landing.

I think she'll be fine even if they do, bizarrely, put Red out, but yes, it'll be better for her if she just gets rid of Hisam at this point (just because it's way too messy to change now). I don't even know who the "best" person for her to get out outside of the whole "We already told everyone it was Hisam, so it looks awful to not put him out" aspect of things.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Slider said:

Right, that’s the point I was sloppily trying to make. She started out on that train, did it too early, and settled on the final result. I think she’s doing the same this time. Decided something too early, started down that path, and ends elsewhere because there was too much time for everyone to change their minds. If she had timed it differently, Reilly might still be there and Cameron’s out the door. Timing is everything. Cirie changed her mind but if she’d waited, she wouldn’t have had the time to do so.

I think that’s another Survivor/Big Brother difference.   Classic Survivor was 3 days between votes.   Now that is down to 2 days.    Big Brother is an actual week.   That changes the dynamic and Cirie hasn’t adapted.   

• Like 4

"We already told everyone it was Hisam, so it looks awful to not put him out" aspect of things.

Yeah just like with Reilly, sticking to your guns is better than flip flopping around, or she and the Professors could try keeping their cards closer to the vest so they can play these games amongst themselves. Sharing your plan before you have a plan is bad. Fun to watch for me, but bad game play. 

I also just think getting rid of Hisam really is the best option, but if not him, then Jared but Cirie won't allow that, so  I think Bowie is correct America is the best option of the original "other side" non current alliance members. And of course that would mean for three straight weeks they will vote out a woman ::head banging::

• Like 2

Felicia, Cerie and Bowie have absolutely, definitely decided that Hisam’s not going up. “Too early to play that hard… no blood on our hands… let the other side do it” etc. Bowie is pushing to put up America because she’s too smart and dangerous. “She’s a lawyer!” But they haven’t decided. Meme is also on the table. But they won’t tell anyone outside of the alliance about the change in plans. They don’t need those votes anyway.

They bring in Jared and Cory and offer them a place in their alliance. They accept. New Professors! (Or, at least Cory’s new. Poor Cameron, looks like he’s not getting tenure after all.) Cory identifies a potential problem in the Keep Hisam plan: What if the other side rats them out about the original plan? Felicia has already figured that out: they will tell Hisam it was a fake plan, just to test loyalty.

Cory and Jared continue to have reservations about keeping Hisam. He’s too volatile. He won’t fall for that story. And now Cory’s swaying them. Bowie thinks it may be too late to change. Cirie agrees.

These people are giving me whiplash.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

I came in to Cerie, Bowie, and Felicia talking about "bringing them in" and that people might start feeling left out.  Felicia keeps saying "You can't keep shifting, you can't keep shifting" and I think she thinks she's saying that to the people outside the room instead of the woman sitting on the bed right next to her. 

Cerie had the revelation that if you keep "kicking 'em down," people "will go somewhere else." 

They bring in Cory and Jared (Cerie says "I didn't know Jared was out there," how are people not seeing how connected they are??) and say that they're voting out America. Felicia says that they wanted to let Cory and Jared know first that they're officially a part of their alliance. And they'll tell the others later. 

After putting down "the other side" for constantly shifting and fluctuating, Felicia immediately admits that her vote might shift on Monday. Cerie is "m-hming" throughout. 

Cory asks what will happen next week, when some of "the others" decide to tell Hisam that the plan for most of this week was to get him out? But Felicia has the answer for that. She's going to say "No, we just fed them that information to see how loyal they were going to be." Cerie breaks in and says don't say "loyal," we just didn't want to tell them the plan. 

Felicia asks Cory who he thinks should go, from the other side, and he says they should be thinking about competitions. I think he was working his way toward Hisam but Felicia jumps in and says she thinks they could get rid of America or MeMe and the other side won't care. 

Jared mentions Hisam turning and working with the other side, but Felicia thinks there's no way the others would take him. 

Bowie thinks that regardless of how many times Hisem wins, "he'll always have a target on his back." Not with THIS crowd he won't.

Felicia says she'll keep Hisem on her side by telling him the others were willing to vote him out. Cory says that Hisem is very direct and will just go ask them, and Felicia again brings up her "tell everyone we were testing them" idea. 

It couldn't be more obvious that Cory and Jared are not on board. 

This is actually painful to listen to. And my lasting image is Felicia sitting back on her bed, eating her ice cream, and talking about how having a big group will mean that they'll manage to hear everything that goes on in the house. As if plots and plans get delivered to that bedroom with the ice cream. 

Cameras switch to Red telling Cameron and Hisam that he had to fart so bad during the competition... and I'm out. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
spelling Cerie is hard
  • LOL 3

Now Cory is clueing them in that Red may not be as loyal as they think. Which means Cameron’s not, either. So they may not have all the numbers they think they have.

Cory needs to run this group. He has more sense than all of them put together.

On second thought, Cory needs to bail and start another, smarter group. Don’t waste your talents on these idiots, Cory!

Interim alliance name: The Make It Happens. (Yeah, they don’t like it either.)

Cory is also not an America fan. He says she’s lies to Jag all the time. He’s ok with Meme, though. Looks like the tides may be turning against America.

• Like 3