Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Until I hear differently, I’m assuming all this Cory talk is just Cam trying to deflect while at the same time stirring the anti-Cory fires so nobody else will want to work with him. I still think he wants Felicia. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Until I hear differently, I’m assuming all this Cory talk is just Cam trying to deflect while at the same time stirring the anti-Cory fires so nobody else will want to work with him. I still think he wants Felicia. 

He SHOULD want Felicia or Cirie, but I think he's too obsessed with doing a "big" move, and whatever, it's not a terrible move or anything. Cory is more likely to win an HoH than Felicia or MeMe, so it makes sense in that regard. Pretty much anyone not Jag/Matt/Bowie is a reasonable enough target for Cam this week (just some are better and some are worse).

The interesting thing to me is that it makes sense for a majority of the house (Jag/Matt/America/Bowie) to NOT want Cory out if he gets re-nommed, because then that's an automatic meat shield for them all as Cory and Cam go after each other, while whoever is left against him (Felicia or MeMe) will be both A. less of a threat, and thus not a shield and B. Only going to be working with Cirie and whoever gets taken off of the block for Cory's renom - that is a solid three that will never be loyal to anyone but that three, which is the whole reason Cam nominated them in the first place (they might betray each other, as well, of course, but you know what I mean. Cirie might betray Felicia, but she's not going to betray Felicia out of, like, loyalty to fucking Jag or Blue or whatever), but this is BB, they'll do the HoH's bidding for...reasons.

I mean, what is even Cam's threat to Matt if he doesn't vote out Cory? "If you don't vote out Cory, I'm going to go work with Cirie and Felicia/MeMe"? It's not exactly much of a threat. But for whatever reason, Matt is all in on whatever Cam wants to do. It's a very BB-esque way to think. 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The interesting thing to me is that it makes sense for a majority of the house (Jag/Matt/America/Bowie) to NOT want Cory out if he gets re-nommed

You’re assuming that these people are actually thinking about the game and not just distracted by the latest shiny object. Cam couldn’t have picked a better supporting cast.

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Sorry y’all, but this buggy-ass website is crashing more than NASCAR tonight and it’s getting on my last nerve.  See y’all tomorrow, maybe.

This is exactly why I ducked out early tonight. When it takes 20 minutes, 7 crashes and three tries of the “send” button to make a single post, that’s when you know you’re expending too much energy. I honestly don’t know how much more I can take.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4

I wake up & apparently the BD plan is off, though I won’t fully believe until after ceremony. Apparently Cam has decided to build trust with Matt/Jag. At this point, whew, too much is known by too many, he’s gonna be even more dead man walking as soon as word gets out, assuming they can ever beat him  

I guess entertainment for feeds this week will be Felicia & whether she blows!

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
2 hours ago, pennben said:

I wake up & apparently the BD plan is off, though I won’t fully believe until after ceremony. Apparently Cam has decided to build trust with Matt/Jag. At this point, whew, too much is known by too many, he’s gonna be even more dead man walking as soon as word gets out, assuming they can ever beat him  

I guess entertainment for feeds this week will be Felicia & whether she blows!

It sounds like it was a combination of Matt being convinced by Jag finally, and Cameron having a good talk with Cory, where he outlined that he DOES want Blue out, he just doesn't want to make Matt/Jag feel uncomfortable if they're still close to Blue. 

Regardless, I'm happy Cory is staying because he'll be a great juror and he's doing something, BUT I think I needed the blindside for two reasons:

1. Team Fun Feeds - It was gonna shake up the house and be a whole lot of fun to watch. America would have gone off on Cam, Cory would have had to fight to stay, and we could have seen Mecole vs Cory this week, with Cirie/Felicia/Blue fighting for Mecole and America/Jag fighting for Cory. Now, it's a boring week where the vote MAY flip to Mecole, but who cares?

2. Cory needs a MASSIVE wake-up call. His game sucks, and he needs to KNOW that his game sucks. Not blindsiding him not makes him more comfortable and arrogant about his position. That, and if he's actually wanting Cameron around longer than next week (which, please no), this just solidifies that and then we kind of get a more boring scenario where Mecole or Felicia go this week, Blue or the remaining of Felicia/Mecole go next week, and then a power struggle between the bros and Cory/America, which I suspect Cory/America will lose, with Cirie and Bowie floating to the end.

Cory NEEDS to take out Cameron or Matt next week, but I'm afraid he's too comfortable to do either.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It sounds like it was a combination of Matt being convinced by Jag finally, and Cameron having a good talk with Cory, where he outlined that he DOES want Blue out, he just doesn't want to make Matt/Jag feel uncomfortable if they're still close to Blue. 

I saw the Cam/Cory conversation and Cory stated that he's working with Jag and Matt and that he trusts them, and Jag has been campaigning for Cory to stay. So I think Cam knows now that the Fugitives aren't a real thing and he doesn't have anyone.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 3

Good morning! Let's see what's happening today. Cameras 1 and 2 are showing the comic room. The closest bed is stripped bare except for two pillows - a small pillow and a dog bone pillow. This was the bed Jared was using last week. Is the dog bone pillow symbolic in some way? On the other side of the door is Cirie, then it should be Felicia, in Izzy's former bed, on the other side of Cirie. There are all these shirts, or maybe dresses, hung up along the wall by Felicia's bed. Looks like something is spilling out of a dresser drawer in the back, otherwise the room is quite tidy. Camera 2 shows a closeup of Cirie sleeping, so it's time to move on to cameras 3 and 4.

Cameras 3 and 4 show Cameron alone in the HOH bed. He's spent a lot of time in that room. Camera 4 shows HOH at a different angle, more zoomed out so you can see nearly the whole room. The little table is full of stuff, looks like tall mugs, maybe canisters--OK going full screen, I see the "tall mugs" are actually silver champagne (or wine) buckets. The gift basket is on the table. It has some plastic packages in it.

I thought Felicia would be up by now but maybe it was a long night.

• Like 1

People are finally up!! In the bathroom are Jag and Palau. Then the camera quicly changes to the kitchen/dining area, then to the HOH room, then the backyard and now we have the whirling colonoscopy. All this happened much faster than it took me to write the previous sentence.

Feeds back, showing the back yard, where Felicia, Meme and Palau are. (Maybe that was Blue in the bathroom.) Felicia is called to the diary room. She makes a comment about not having a top on under her robe, and after she leaves, Meme and Palau make comments about "freeing the girls" and questioning why go topless under the robe? (If you are at home, sure, why not, but in the BB house?) Palau starts talking about bras and cameras switch to an empty dining area and Cam coming down the stairs. I guess the cameras want to preserve modesty or something. Cameras go back to the backyard, bra conversation continuing, then moves on to what clothing they brought, packing and Meme's very heavy suitcase.

Now we see the hospital room, Bowie, Jag and Matt conspiring. They are discussing who should go next week. Jag says people are talking about evicting Cam next week. Bowie is surprised and Matt questions whether that is a good move. Blue is in there, too.

Outside Palau and Meme continue talking. There is a black thing (looks like a small sack) hanging from a wire above the round table. I think it's a microphone. It sure is distracting - this black blob  - wait a minute!! Not a microphone or a black blob, but Meme's legs crossed up high. She is sitting so that her knees are bent and feet on the chair. When she crossed them there were level to the top of her head and looked like what I described above. Now all cameras on Matt, Jag, Bowie and Blue. They are talking about going for safety and I don't get the context. Oh it's another competition, like HOH, where people get prizes, such as safety, and another prize is $5000. I think they are discussing slip and slide as Jag mentions using a cup to fill something up, and a bigger cup can fill something up faster. They are discussing who should go for safety. I feel why discuss who gets what prize, such as safety, when you have no idea what the next comp is. It could be OTEV for all we know.

Colonoscopy time!

• Like 3

Felicia and Palau are in the comic room talking game. Felicia says there are six women and four men left in the house. Felicia says if one of the women go off the block and they get Cameron to put up a man. Palau says she doesn't think it will work because Cameron has strong relationships with the men. She doesn't think she can persuade him as she and Cameron don't talk game, and he is very independent in his strategy. Maybe later. Felicia would like to see a final four of women. (Her thinking is parallel to my thoughts.)

• Like 2

Cory needs a MASSIVE wake-up call. His game sucks, and he needs to KNOW that his game sucks. 

This he is playing on super hard mode by running his big yap to everyone about everything even people he shouldn't trust at all and like what are you doing at least Dory Jag woke up at some point but since getting Izzy out Cory is at a total loss, she kept him on his toes w/o Izzy's chaos and to bounce things off (much like Cirie) he playing worse than Jag ever did.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Gummo said:

Unfortunately, a brolliance of Matt, Jag and Cam makes a lot of sense and could take them to the end. If it does, I'll feel disappointed but not cheated.

I haven't watched as many seasons as most on this thread. So, I wasnt sure, if my impression that there haven't been any (or v few real alliances) was just me. Recently, Julie Moonvez say there haven't been real alliances in this season, so other than Jared, Cirie & Izzy...( which was almost manufactured), Ifeel like the other houseguests r wasting so much time, flipping every week in their alliances.

• Like 3

I get why Cameron wants to backdoor Cory. He probably thinks Cory doesn't want to bro down like Matt & Jag, but it's probably best for Cameron to get out Felicia. I watched the 1:1 they had Friday and it is very clear they will never work together. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, in some updated last minute events happening before the feeds went down: Cameron told Cory that Blue was pushing to backdoor him, Cory feels slighted about Matt/Jag not telling him prior. 

So, Team Fun Feeds may have a win for the week!  Lots of sub-plotting prior to next HOH where I assume most will not want to throw it.  

13 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Wow. When I went to bed, I thought the BD was happening.  Woke up and saw it flipped and didn't dare trust it until veto meeting. What a roller-coaster of emotions in 24 hours!

Seriously, right?

It was just one of those deals where it never made sense for any of Cam's allies to BD Cory. It made some sense for Cam in a "Anyone but Jag/Matt/Bowie is a good eviction for him" sense, but it didn't make sense for Jag or Matt, and not even really Bowie, so it really just took Jag finally getting Matt to ALSO turn against it for Cam to say, "Fine." When it was just Jag saying, "Don't do this," that wasn't enough, but both Jag and Matt was too much.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, pennben said:

Apparently Felicia went off on Cory/America in veto speech. Just read that she asked Cam how bad she messed up her game & he responded “ what game?”  Yikes!

Wow, and Cory and Palau saved her from eviction, when Cirie and Jared were working to send her home.

• Like 6

As I was joking the other day, Felicia can't blow anything up because she doesn't know anything. So she had to just take some weird potshots instead. Like, for the drama of it all, that's great, but it doesn't actually HELP anything. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, in some updated last minute events happening before the feeds went down: Cameron told Cory that Blue was pushing to backdoor him, Cory feels slighted about Matt/Jag not telling him prior. 

On top of everything else, why would he not suspect that Blue would want Cory out, given his role in evicting her "Boo."  Of course, any reason to endlessly whine about Matt/Jag not telling him (ala Jared) has been superseded by whatever happened during the veto. 

I thought it was taking an awful long for a veto ceremony, but never in the world expected Felicia to blow up at Cory & Cameroon.  Cameron yes.  

According a conversation between Meme and Cory right now, Felicia was yelling at America and the 50 United States plus its territories were yelling right back.   Apparently Felicia was saying (screaming?) something about a C & A making a four person deal with her and Mecole and then pushing to put Felicia on the block.  

Gotta wonder where Felicia gets her info.  

ETA, I rewound to the end of a conversation between Jag and Cory and Cory said that now that the veto is over he can "relax and rest."   What have you been doing this entire week and a half, Cory?   Now I'm at the beginning of a conversation between Jag and Mama Fee. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Felicia's game reads are so incredibly bad right now. She could have walked in from sequester today and not had worse game reads than this. Cory would be BLESSED to be in as good of a position in this game right now as Felicia somehow thinks he is. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Felicia’s pitch to Jag: Keep me and I will be a shield for you and Matt.

SHIELD them? HOW? From WHAT?

Blue seems to be the next target. Cam doesn’t trust her, Jag and Matt are disappointed that she has gravitated to Cirie instead of them since Jared left, and Cory is mad now that he knows she wanted him backdoored. 
Kitty may not be purr purring for much longer.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
39 minutes ago, pennben said:

Apparently Felicia went off on Cory/America in veto speech. Just read that she asked Cam how bad she messed up her game & he responded “ what game?”  Yikes!

I hate to give points to Cam, but that was pretty funny. I think it went straight over her head. Jag could barely suppress a smirk.

And now Cam’s retelling the hilarity of his “what game” comment to Bowie.  THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, pennben said:

BOLD prediction:  Meme goes home Thursday.  

If you're Jag/Matt/Bowie/Blue, why WOULDN'T you want Felicia in the game over MeMe? 

Who actually WANTS MeMe in the house? Who does she help? Cirie, right? That's really it. She helps Cirie. But so does Felicia, so even CIRIE shouldn't really care much either way. 

MeMe being SUCH a non-entity is currently keeping her in the house, but yeah, if Felicia is all "I'm going to burn Cory and America to the ground!," then why not keep her in in case she somehow wins an HoH? MeMe probably would go after Jag/Matt if she fluked into an HoH. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
32 minutes ago, Thalia said:

... Apparently Felicia was saying (screaming?) something about a C & A making a four person deal with her and Mecole and then pushing to put Felicia on the block.  

Gotta wonder where Felicia gets her info

Well she was got it right, didn't she. 

Cory & America made a final four with Felicia & Meme, they even showed it on the TV show.  Then Cory was "encouraging" Cam to go after Felicia.

Cory should have gone home this week.  This will be Cam's fatal mistake.  Felicia has no power or big alliance, just Meme.  She has no ability to "influence" anybody on the jury.  Cory has both.  Cam, you be stupid.

36 minutes ago, Thalia said:

...   Apparently Felicia was saying (screaming?) something about a C & A making a four person deal with her and Mecole and then pushing to put Felicia on the block.  

Gotta wonder where Felicia gets her info.

Well she was got it right, didn't she. 

Cory & America made a final four with Felicia & Meme, they even showed it on the TV show.  Then Cory was "encouraging" Cam to go after Felicia.

Cory should have gone home this week.  This will be Cam's fatal mistake.  Felicia has no power or big alliance, just Meme.  She has no ability to "influence" anybody on the jury.  Cory has both.  Cam, you be stupid.

• Like 1

America is entertaining everyone with the story of Keisha’s birthday.

Bowie’s 10th 37th birthday is happening soon, so they’re asking for wine. Port wine, specifically, because is has a higher alcohol content than regular wine. (“Double!” Cam shouts. Ehh.. close enough.) Jag wants cider, but he gets shot down.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Felicia and Meme in the backyard: Felicia is congratulating herself for blowing up Cory’s game. “He doesn’t know what to do!” Also America. “She should have gone with the girls [alliance]!”

She looks out at everyone else in the yard and sneers. “Nobody’s got any butts!”  It seems she finds their pants excessively baggy.

I’m going to miss messy Felicia.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Felicia's game reads are so incredibly bad right now. She could have walked in from sequester today and not had worse game reads than this. Cory would be BLESSED to be in as good of a position in this game right now as Felicia somehow thinks he is. 

Apparently Matt said in the kitchen that some of what she accused Cory of was stuff Matt did, and they all laughed about it. I don't think her speech landed the way she thinks it did. 

But Felicia also just has off reads. I think she sees a lot of what happens interpersonally in the house as young people silliness, and it leads to her underestimating some bonds and inferring incorrectly about others. America and Cory seem like bizarre targets for a veto rant given that they didn't nominate her, actually previously saved her, and represent half of the votes she would need to stay. Also, she's the one who offered America up like some sort of sex slave to try to save her behind. They should be mad at her.

That Cory backdoor rollercoaster was wild. I'm glad it didn't ultimately go down. I want Cory on jury, and I didn't want Cory to have to go and watch from home while Cam was creepy to America. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

America and Cory seem like bizarre targets for a veto rant given that they didn't nominate her, actually previously saved her, and represent half of the votes she would need to stay. Also, she's the one who offered America up like some sort of sex slave to try to save her behind. They should be mad at her.

They are, now. And more than a little bewildered. They listed the same things you did, minus the sex slave part. 

But they’re feeling rejuvenated now, since they found out why everyone was acting so weird the last couple of days. It’s all Blue’s fault! Nobody told them Cam was actually considering the BD, just that Blue was pushing for it. In fact, Jag tried to cover for Cam a bit, which is not a good sign. Now Cory feels like he can relax, which is also not a good sign. 

Cory really trusts Jag and Matt, and they know it. Cameron is relying on Jag and Matt, and they know it. How the fuck did these two dimwits end up as everyone’s MVPs?

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Cory really trusts Jag and Matt, and they know it. Cameron is relying on Jag and Matt, and they know it. How the fuck did these two dimwits end up as everyone’s MVPs?

Earlier I was listening to Rob Has a Podcast and he was discussing the Cameron/Matt/Jag back and forth over the backdoor of Cory.  I thought he was giving Matt way too much credit for strategic thinking.  Maybe, like Cam in his discussion of Emily Dickinson, I'm wrong in my facts, but to me Matt is the ultimate floater in this game.  And whenever I've seen him talk strategy in a DR, I've thought he was wrong and/or too trusting of another houseguest (mostly Cirie or Reilly).  

• Like 9

I would say Matt has best reads of what’s really happening in house amongst Cam/Cory/Jag & himself. Cory has lost the reads once he lost info flow from Izzy/Jared. America has better reads but he sometimes dismisses them. Sadly, likely not gonna matter as they can comp out & override their informational shortfalls & they’ll take out pawns while waiting to take big shots forgetting pawns can be important strategic pieces. 
who am I now rooting for?  Team fun feeds, like most of them, don’t care for Cam, but he does have a way of shaking things up when he has power. 

Edited by pennben
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, pennben said:

BOLD prediction:  Meme goes home Thursday.  

If I didn’t think it would probably violate some rule or another on this forum, I’d ask if you wanted to put some money down on that prediction….  😆

• LOL 5

I don't know if Meme will go home on Thursday but I actually will wager a bet that there will be a SERIOUS consideration of a flip, and potentially having it almost go through.

Meme IS technically a better person to take out this week for Jag, Matt and Cam because Meme has potential to win comps in the jury phase and she'll go after them, not Cory or America. 

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know if Meme will go home on Thursday but I actually will wager a bet that there will be a SERIOUS consideration of a flip, and potentially having it almost go through.

Oh, it’ll definitely flip back and forth at least three times before Thursday night - for what it’s worth. 😉

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meme IS technically a better person to take out this week for Jag, Matt and Cam because Meme has potential to win comps in the jury phase and she'll go after them, not Cory or America. 

It may come down to a question of strategy vs. survival; yes, it is impossible for Felicia to hate-vote against EVERYBODY in the F2 - but if you’re doubtful about your own odds of making F2, would you really want to risk being stuck in the JH with her for the duration…?

• Like 5

Felicia to Cirie:  "And then him [Cameron] telling me 'I don't want you in the jury house.'  He doesn't get to fucking decide if I go to the jury house!!" 

Thalia to Primetimer BB Forum:  I think he kinda just did.  

I know there will be some kind of movement to vote out Meme, and that Cameron's job in the process is done, absent a tie.  But altho she may have a better chance of winning a future comp than Felicia, the fact is that she hasn't done so yet.  Apart from the Pressure Cooker and maybe the wall, I don't think she's come all that close.  Meme is also such a cipher, that the others may not be sure who she would target.   But she's less volatile than Felicia.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Matt, Jag, Bowie earlier were seriously discussing that the next comp would be a slip 'n slide. Is that a realistic guess? Jag was describing it pretty accurately. Is it too early for OTEV? I know there are a limited number of places on the slope.

Jag is VERY convinced it will be a slip ‘n slide. I don’t know why, but his confidence has everyone else convinced, too. If this comes to pass, I may have to reevaluate my opinion of Jag as Household Sage.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

The only reason I’ll be sorry to see Felicia go is her uproarious laughter when Zingbot comes to call would have been quite something.

This would have been a good year to devote the entire episode to Zingbot -- imagine the material he could mine from Hisam, Jared, and Felicia alone.  

ETA:  It's happened.  According to Jokers, at 8:37 BBT:  Jag, Matt, Bowie think it might be better to vote out Mecole over Felicia.  But it sounds like they want someone else to be seen as the instigator of the move.  

Edited by Thalia
It wouldn't be BB25 without a pair or 2 of flipflops
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4