Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Feeds back, veto over.  It had something to do with a search (for a bone?) and water was involved at some point.  Felicia's pants looked wet from the knees down.  I can't tell who won.  I'm thinking it wasn't Cameron because he looks glum. 

Per Jokers, Cam won. Maybe he’s sad because he realizes that he’s such a comp beast everyone will HAVE to take him out ASAP. He really didn’t need to win that. Oh well, I can’t stand him so I hope this hurts his game.

• Like 8

I just heard Matt say to Cameron that it "is good that you won."  Cameron was saying that he didn't want to win because he didn't want a bigger target on his back.  But he didn't want "her" to win either. 

• Like 3

America and Meme said it was a really fun comp.

Probably going to be a boring week in the house.  Felicia will be going - no surprise.  And everyone else will at least make jury.   And jury management is a factor in the game.

• Like 2

Felicia told Matt, Jag, Cirie, and Meme that she wants one of them to win.  And she has "no malice" against anyone else.  

😃

Bowie, in the meantime, is going around wearing her hair like Pebbles Flintstone.  Maybe she was jealous of Jared and his idiotic fashion headgear. 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 3

I tune in feeds to Felecia and Meme slumped in the Comic room.

Felicia: “Hm, hm, hm. We should have kept Jared.”

I should probably feel bad for Felicia, as a rare older woman who had a good chance to go far. But her dismissive, condescending attitude has turned me off for some time. She and her paranoia did have the most entertaining HoH week, though.

Cirie comes in. Felicia warns her to watch out for Jag. (?)* He will act like your ally until he dumps your ass. He’s going to bring Bowie Jane to the end, because she will do whatever he says. Felicia vows to blow shit up on her way out.

Edited by 30 Helens
*Based on later conversations, I think she may have been talking about Cam here, even though I heard Jag
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Cam and Matt in the kitchen. Cam predicts things are about to get awkward. He insists this is not about payback. He knows how it feels. 

Colonoscopy, then back to Cam and Matt talking about a movie. I guess they are getting a reward? Cam hopes they can turn the lights off, and they get comfy chairs. Matt liked the trailer. It’s something about kids and a mom in the woods, a demon and a seance. Sounds awesome. 🙄 I wonder if the nethergorgon will make an appearance.

• LOL 1

Cory and Blue in the hammock. She thinks Jag has a great social game, and so he’s had a pretty easy ride. But if Cam and Jag were at the end, she would vote for Jag. So would Cory.

Colonoscopy keeps chopping up their conversation, but I think Blue and Cory both have reasons for wanting Cam out. Cory for obvious reasons, Blue because he’s moving in on her relationship with Jag and Matt. 

Back to Comic room with Cirie, Felicia and Jag. Felicia warns Jag not to believe anything Cam says. He will promise you anything next week when he can’t play for HoH, but the following week he will cut your throat. 

Felicia asks Cirie and Jag why they’ve decided she needs to go. Cirie: “What do you mean? You JUST went on the block!” Felicia says she’s learned to read behavior. She knows what people are thinking. Cirie starts laughing and can’t stop. Jag’s deadpan expression and Felicia’s paranoia are too much for her.

• LOL 3

Cam and Matt in HoH room: Matt thinks Cory needs to go. Cam says he can do it. Oh yeah, Matt remembers! Veto! Cam says he doesn’t want Felicia on jury, but he also wants that cocky motherfucker to get what’s coming to him. He’s considering it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Colonoscopy, then back to Cam complaining about how comfortable Cory seems. That means he has a plan. Cam asks if Matt would be up for getting rid of him? 

Back to colonoscopy. So many exams tonight. I should be clean as a whistle by morning.

HoH room again. Blue is there now. She reports that Felicia thinks she has the votes to stay. Cam is dumbfounded. Matt leaves.

Blue throws more fuel on the We Hate Cory fire. Cam says Cory was all about him until Cam started calling him on his shit. Now Cam can’t stand the brat. More trash talk, yadda yadda he’s overestimating himself. In due time, Cam promises.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3

Cam and Blue discussing America:

Blue says if Cory is gone, America will run to either Cam or Jag. Probably Jag, although gamewise it should be Cam.

Cam isn’t having it. No, sir. If she comes to him, he will push her backward by her forehead. He said the same to Felicia when she brought it up.

Blue thinks if she splits up Cory and America, it will give America a better chance to play her game. And then she and America might be able to work together. Currently, everything she says to America goes straight to Cory.

Same, Cam says. She’s not playing for the win. She’s playing to get exposure. Nobody shacks up with the 21-year-old whiz kid if they want to win.

Cam says this week’s move is about keeping an unpredictable person out of jury. But he definitely has his sights on Cory.

Blue doesn’t understand why Felicia picked her veto. Because she thought she could beat you, Cam says. Blue: But why not Cirie? Cam: Because that would force Cirie to make a hard decision.

Blue wants advice for next week, if she wins HoH. Cory and America? Sure, why not. She doesn’t know if Jag and Matt would be down for getting rid of Cory. Cam doesn’t comment. Blue asks what he thinks next comp will be. Slip and Slide. He explains it to her. “But what if Cory gets safeteeeee,” Blue whines.

On her own, Blue is quickly surpassing Jared on the annoyance meter.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Cirie, Bowie and Cam in the backyard, talking about Felicia. Apparently she’s already going out not at all quietly. It seems she had harsh words for Bowie. Cirie told her to ignore it. Bowie thinks it’s a shame, Felicia had a good chance to win the game or at least get AFP because of her likeability. But she overplayed, and now nobody trusts her. They all agree that who you are in your last week may not be who you are, but it’s how you will be remembered. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, inandout said:

America and Meme said it was a really fun comp.

Probably going to be a boring week in the house.  Felicia will be going - no surprise.  And everyone else will at least make jury.   And jury management is a factor in the game.

I'm a little confused about jury. Julie said that it's a 7-person jury? But there are 10 people left. So three people need to leave until jury right? But I'm seeing everywhere that after this eviction, then starts jury.

37 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

I'm a little confused about jury. Julie said that it's a 7-person jury? But there are 10 people left. So three people need to leave until jury right? But I'm seeing everywhere that after this eviction, then starts jury.

There will be the final two, plus a seven person jury, so that’s nine people in total.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I will give Cam this, he does not waste power when he has it (assuming he indeed back doors Cory). I guess there’s a certain level of freedom once you know you have to win out to get to the end. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

So, in updated news, not sure what the hell happened exactly and I'm still catching up, but looks like Cam's planning to backdoor Cory and get him out because I guess Blue told him that Cory was targeting him or something?

Cam, EVERYONE is targeting you. You cannot get to the end without comping out. The moment you lose an HOH and Veto, the players would be dumb to NOT backdoor your ass. Cory is not your main issue.

That being said, it would be really bad optics after Felicia told him to target Cory to get America to himself if he did just that. And Cory WOULD be a better juror for anyone, really.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

On her own, Blue is quickly surpassing Jared on the annoyance meter.

I mean, credit to where credit's due, it's nice to see Blue play the game and actually somewhat succeed. That does put her ahead of Bowie and Meme on players I wouldn't mind see winning, because, albeit a late start, she's making some moves.

But goddamn, do I hate listening to her and it only means an increase in her fake Kitty Purr Purr DRs.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That being said, it would be really bad optics after Felicia told him to target Cory to get America to himself if he did just that. And Cory WOULD be a better juror for anyone, really.

I think Cory has been Cam’s ultimate target this week & it’s actually game-related. I think that’s why he was apparently furious that Felicia framed he should go after Cory for the relationship reason. I could be wrong as I don’t like to spend much time trying to get inside his head.  

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, pennben said:

I think Cory has been Cam’s ultimate target this week & it’s actually game-related. I think that’s why he was apparently furious that Felicia framed he should go after Cory for the relationship reason. I could be wrong as I don’t like to spend much time trying to get inside his head.  

Oh, possibly. It's Cameron; him telling anyone his real plans is a foreign concept to him.

But man, Cameron doesn't even see that he's losing votes left and right, even if he CAN get to the end. Doing this ensures America never votes for Cameron or works with him. He's pissed off Felicia. Jag's gonna distance himself from Cameron and ensure that he's a backdoor target next. And I think even Matt will be a bit sketched out, as I think he was realizing that it's a week too early to make this move.

So good job, Cameron. You may win AFP but you cannot win this game.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She’s not playing for the win. She’s playing to get exposure.

So Cam said this about America? To BLUE? 

😆😆😆😆😆

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's Cameron; him telling anyone his real plans is a foreign concept to him.

Despite Cameron's many negatives, this is something I've liked about him since the HOH where he put Izzy on the block.  He keeps his mouth shut so the others, and production, can't plan an end run around him.  Well, except when Jared was around and he was talking about targeting Cirie. 

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

It seems she had harsh words for Bowie.

Felicia was trashing everyone last night.  For someone who can be so likable and seem so comforting and mom-like, she is vicious behind the backs of people she dislikes.  

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

then back to Cam and Matt talking about a movie. I guess they are getting a reward? Cam hopes they can turn the lights off, and they get comfy chairs. Matt liked the trailer. It’s something about kids and a mom in the woods, a demon and a seance. Sounds awesome. 🙄 I wonder if the nethergorgon will make an appearance.

I read somewhere that they are going to see the new Exorcist movie.   And I saw that trailer when I saw Oppenheimer.  I've still not seen the original Exorcist, which came out when I was in junior high, and don't want to see this one either.   So have fun boys.  

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I tune in feeds to Felecia and Meme slumped in the Comic room.

Felicia: “Hm, hm, hm. We should have kept Jared.”

I should probably feel bad for Felicia, as a rare older woman who had a good chance to go far. But her dismissive, condescending attitude has turned me off for some time. She and her paranoia did have the most entertaining HoH week, though.

Cirie comes in. Felicia warns her to watch out for Jag. (?)* He will act like your ally until he dumps your ass. He’s going to bring Bowie Jane to the end, because she will do whatever he says. Felicia vows to blow shit up on her way out.

Edited 10 hours ago by 30 Helens
*Based on later conversations, I think she may have been talking about Cam here, even though I heard Jag

She was talking about Cameron.  I heard the start of that conversation.   She apparently hates him and said she will not play nice with him after the game ends.  "He will NEVER be welcomed in my home."  But you know, I'm guessing that won't bother him much.  Always assuming that America isn't there.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I am bummed to see the Cory BD plan resurface. I read that Jag pushed back but I think Cam is set on this. HoH curse strikes again which sucks because Cam should have been gone if not for the dumb twist. If Cory touches the block, I don't think he'd have the votes (Cirie will make sure). 

I do not want to watch a Bro-gade finish out this season. ☹️

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I assumed this was Cam's plan from the start, since his whole deal lately has been to keep his targets secret, so the fact that he's been so vocal about Felicia made me think it was really Cory he wanted gone, but boy, it's sure sloppy to keep doing it like this. 

• Like 2

Plus, I don't think Cameron realizes the depth of Felicia's hatred.  In the unlikely event that Cam makes Final 2, she won't respect competition wins.  She'll justify her vote for the other person because as she told Meme last night, Cameron is good with comps, but he's [insert your own expletive of choice] at the social game side.  

But apparently all Cameron can think of is Little Cameron and the opportunity to separate America from Cory before jury.  

1 hour ago, jsm1125 said:

The Cory backdoor plan might not work if America, Jag, Matt and Bowie (who seems to be closer to Matt and Jag than anyone else at the moment) vote to save him.

I imagine he'd only doing this with Matt's approval, and Matt doesn't really care who they get rid of this week, as he's already pretty confident that he, Cam and Jag will just bro-down to the end and beat everyone left in comps.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, SummerDreams said:

To be honest I prefer a Cam win than Cirie being in the final 2. At least Cam will deserve it while Cirie, well, rigged etc.

I don't necessarily disagree with that, but, well, I mean, there's very little chance of Cirie making it to F2 at this point.

If she DOES at this point, I think I'd be very impressed, even WITH the gigantic rigging. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
46 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't necessarily disagree with that, but, well, I mean, there's very little chance of Cirie making it to F2 at this point.

If she DOES at this point, I think I'd be very impressed, even WITH the gigantic rigging. 

Give some credit to production interference the possibility of a twist that was totally pre - designed and would in no way be created to save Cirie.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Oh no, we’re going to get yet another bro-alliance winning the comps to the end, aren’t we? What a disastrous turn of events. What a frustrating season. So much potential, but so far so little follow through. 

• Like 6

I’m still holding out hope that Cameron is again keeping his actual target to himself and his actual target is Cerie. He’s smart enough to know that neither Cerie or Felicia would vote for him in a F2 and Cerie would be especially adept at misting the others against him. Cory is the most likely of all of them to vote without making it personal.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh no, we’re going to get yet another bro-alliance winning the comps to the end, aren’t we? What a disastrous turn of events. What a frustrating season. So much potential, but so far so little follow through.

It's hard to believe that just a little over a week ago, things were looking so great!  Cam out!  Jared out!  Potential for a good endgame.  Now here we are again.  Sad and broken by another BB season.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
6 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

We can never have nice things. I'm so disappointed in the way things are looking now. 😥

I'm happy.  I want Cory out more than Cirie does.  Do it, Cam.  Take that smug lug out! 

Don't wuss out at the last moment.  Cory is after you and it is mano y mano.  Get him first!

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

I’m still holding out hope that Cameron is again keeping his actual target to himself and his actual target is Cerie. He’s smart enough to know that neither Cerie or Felicia would vote for him in a F2 and Cerie would be especially adept at misting the others against him. Cory is the most likely of all of them to vote without making it personal.

Yeah, I don't think Cory is the best move here, considering Felicia, MeMe and Cerie will NEVER work with Cam, but at the same time, pretty much EVERYone out of the bros are against him, so I guess he might as well get out someone who MIGHT win an HoH, ya know? 

• Like 3

Once Cory is gone, I feel terrible for America being left alone with these people. Matt/Jag/Bowie can't even claim to her they don't have the votes to save Cory because they do so she will know she was betrayed by people she thinks are friends. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

It'll be Matt, Jag, Cam and maybe throw in Blue as the ones alternating wins.

I think Cam will go first, either next week or in the next double (which we know is coming), and then Jag, for some reason, will be a target over Matt, but I can see a Matt, Blue, Cirie, Bowie and Jag F5, unfortunately for us.

And I have a bad vision of it being Matt and Blue in F2 (particularly Blue having to give speeches and answer questions with her Kitty Purr Purr voice). I have no idea how that'll happen, as Matt/Blue aren't THAT close but I could see it. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Thank you, I had a brain fart moment there, sorry lol.

Not your fault; Production’s piddlefarting around with the schedule this season would confuse an MIT grad:

1. Their “zombification” twist bullshit turned the DE inside out so badly that instead of two HGs leaving in one week, we ended up with one HG leaving over the course of two weeks.
  2. Another inverse side effect of the zombiefuck was that instead of trimming a week from the season, it added a week.
  3. And strictly for clarification purposes: remember Julie saying WAY WAY BACK at the start of the Wall comp how - contrary to what the HGs may have been expecting - Jury had not yet started, and the next two evictees would not be going to the JH?  We’re still waiting on the second of those evictions; that’ll happen - or SHOULD happen - this coming Thursday.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Cameron is telling Matt that he's going to make a big move and put Cory on the block. 

Would he take Felicia down over Meme?  He wouldn't want to dilute the vote against Cory.  Or does he want to make sure that at least one of his enemies goes out. 

I know it's futile but I do appreciate Jag at least trying to stop this from happening. Thinking through scenarios, once Cory leaves the BSB + Blue or America will have majority votes. If the bro-lliance don't comp out they will be outnumbered. The issue I have with any scenario is I wouldn't want any of these people to win except for Jag or America. 

A small part of me is still clinging to hope that Cory could miraculously get the votes to stay over Meme but I know that is wishful thinking on my part. 

• Like 5

So this is where we are in terms of potential winners:

• Cameron, who has played well but is a giant obnoxious douche
  • Jag, who is clueless and easily swayed, and whose main attribute is athleticism
  • Matt, who is clueless and easily swayed, and whose main attribute is athleticism
  • Blue, who missed the first half of the game due to a bizarre Jared fixation 
  • Bowie, who has been sitting on the sidelines since the start
  • Meme, who has been waiting for an alliance that never was
  • Cerie, who no matter what happens now would have an asterisk due to rigging
  • Felicia, who has played her way into a corner and is no way getting to the end
  • America, who has the brains but not the athleticism needed to navigate the back half
  • Cory, who is so focused on game history that he forgets to play the game he’s actually in

In terms of pure game play, I feel like the only deserving winners (so far) are Cameron and America. Maybe Cory. Cory has too many targets on him to make it much further without some zombie-style intervention to bring him back from the dead. And I think we’re too far into the season for any more of those shenanigans. I feel like the deck is stacked against America and I don’t see a path to the end for her, as much as I would like it. 

So that leaves Cam. Or, someone more palatable on a personal level who doesn’t deserve to win. But at this point, I think I’d prefer that. So… go Jag? Cerie? Bowie? I’m rapidly losing my ability to give a fuck.

• Like 15

Cameron continually likes to present himself as a player whose moves are based in strategy, not emotion - which is why I’m a little confused as to why Cam would target Cory now:

• Unless I’m missing something Cory hasn’t shown any interest in targeting Cam any time soon, and for good reason: having Cam stay in the House gives Cory a huge meat shield.  Is this self-serving of Cory?  Oh hell yeah - but is it a negative for Cameron?  Oh hell no.
  • Likewise, Cory serves as a pretty damn serviceable meat shield for Cam - and is pretty much the only HG in a position to do so.
  • In tonight’s episode Cameron went on at Cam-length about how his Block choices this week were focused on one primary objective: managing the Jury pool.  If true, this should contraindicate putting Cory OTB for the last pre-Jury eviction because Cory is exactly the kind of Juror Cam wants/needs - someone who will cast their final vote out of strategic appreciation, not emotional butthurtiness.

IMHO Cam’s optimal targets for this HoH should be Felicia, Cirie, and Blue (not necessarily in that order).  Targeting Cory serves the personal agendas of several HGs, but it really doesn’t do Cam any good.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1