Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

(edited)

BB26 has been marked safe from Frankie Grande - although he's been quiet after defending his sister against the cannibalism allegations, he's also recovering from a very fresh nose job (link goes to his IG that's post surgery and spectacularly bruised).

I know he would be one of the longest of long shots for a returning HG but just in case anyone's day needed a little extra sparkle, there you go.
KxfJqmK.gif

ETA: Just for fun, I went through the new crop of HGs favourite players (Parade link) and the most mentioned were Tyler, Kaycee, and Da'Vonne but Angela came a close second so they definitely showed them BB20 in sequester so I believe the returning HG is the Sam!bot. I refuse to hear any counter-arguments lalalala i can't hear you

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 7/16/2024 at 1:25 AM, Iguana said:

Reveal spoiler
  Reveal spoiler

Sorry about the spoiler tags. Don’t know why they appeared and can’t get rid of them 

Reveal spoiler

Put your cursor inside the highlight box, hold Ctrl key down and right click on your mouse, which gives you more options.

Edited by LuvizBlind

Sambot is actually not a bad guess, with the AI theme. But maybe not with Sam inside. That’s a loose cannon that’s been fired one too many times. (Although her presence could explain the lack of flashback feeds. No evidence!)  Nah, Zingbot’s moving in. Or Dr. Will! He certainly meets the “artificial” criteria.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I think you made the show's point for them. They don't want you to be able to go back and verify something damaging to the show. 

Ding ding ding. But like @SummerDreamssaid, there are other ways to record it so good luck trying to keep whatever horrible things this season's HGs say quiet, CBS!

I haven't even looked at the cast. Maybe I can finally be somewhat free of this. I mean, I'm still watching tonight but still lol.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

Is it true that Angela has been on Dr. Phil, The Price is Right, and Let's Make a Deal?  LOL, she must have a relative who's a bigwig at CBS.

Yes, yes and yes and she won $20k on LMaD.

IMG_6883.thumb.jpeg.e614553d17baf2ff5b046446727f9c20.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/23/2024 at 3:33 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Is it true that Angela has been on Dr. Phil, The Price is Right, and Let's Make a Deal?  LOL, she must have a relative who's a bigwig at CBS.

Does anyone know the year and episode number for her Doctor Phil appearance, I really want to track it down and watch it.

• Useful 1
On 7/25/2024 at 5:32 PM, Stats Queen said:

Does anyone know the year and episode number for her Doctor Phil appearance, I really want to track it down and watch it.

According to IMDB, she was on House Calls with Dr. Phil season one, episode 1, titled “Traumatized and Dramatized”, from 2021. It says it’s available to rent on Amazon. If you rent it, please give us a summary of the crazy.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

According to IMDB, she was on House Calls with Dr. Phil season one, episode 1, titled “Traumatized and Dramatized”, from 2021. It says it’s available to rent on Amazon. If you rent it, please give us a summary of the crazy.

There's a video linked on Angela's thread that has some of the dr phil stuff.  Dysfunctional family, dad yells, daughter drinks at age 14, dad punishes her, takes her phone,  Angela intervenes, sneaks it back to her,  daughter doesn't speak to dad for 5 years while living in the house. Some weird thing about having separate Christmas celebrations  in different rooms says to me that angela enabled the entire thing.

• Thanks 1

RIP to Frank Eudy (BB14, BB18)'s dad, wrestling megastar Sid.  (Aka, Sid Vicious, Sid Justice, Sycho Sid, etc.)  Sid, who headlined both WrestleMania VIII and XIII, was 63, having battled cancer for several years.

The WWE aired a video tribute (even though Sid is not in their Hall of Fame, allegedly due to personal issues between him and Vince McMahon), which isn't on YouTube as yet, but this is a nice fan-made memorial, and various other tributes (both new and old) then should show in your flow:

(I would put this in Frank's thread, but the Past Constestant threads are currently locked.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Horrible article about Zach and his family being harassed for ten years. Someone has sent thousands of emails to not only Zach but to his mother and father and also has been trying to ruin his realtor business.  This has been going on for ten years.  Watch both videos.  Yikes, if I was planning on doing a reality show, this would stop me cold.  Zach says they've tried everything and they can't trace who this person is, so he's reaching out to the fandom to see if they know anything.  

https://www.tmz.com/2024/08/27/big-brother-zach-rance-death-threats-bullying/#continued

As Zach explained it ... "Big Brother" fans were really invested in his flirtationship with Frankie -- commonly referred to as "Zankie" -- repeatedly voicing their frustrations over the failed fling.

Zach proceeded to give samples of the harassment he's experienced since his season wrapped in 2014 ... including the various homophobic slurs, antisemitic insults and explicit death threats he's received via email and text.

Zach says he's printed out 4 months worth of emails ... filling 4 massive binders.

ZR initially thought the outrage would die down ... especially as the years went on and he came out as bisexual in 2020. But unfortunately for Zach, the bullying only got more severe and alarming as time went on.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3

And let's never forget, Frankie did a lot of nonconsensual groping of Zach during the season.   Bad enough as it was, but disgusting if it helped trigger these sorts of threats.

On 8/27/2024 at 11:07 AM, Gemma Violet said:

Horrible article about Zach and his family being harassed for ten years. Someone has sent thousands of emails to not only Zach but to his mother and father and also has been trying to ruin his realtor business.  This has been going on for ten years.  Watch both videos.  Yikes, if I was planning on doing a reality show, this would stop me cold.  Zach says they've tried everything and they can't trace who this person is, so he's reaching out to the fandom to see if they know anything.  

https://www.tmz.com/2024/08/27/big-brother-zach-rance-death-threats-bullying/#continued

Some people really need to get a life. 😡

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Brooklyn imitating Quinn.  

I seldom watch the feeds, so I haven't seen much of Quinn's attempts to woo Leah, but yikes--that is indeed cringeworthy like everyone's been saying.

• Like 3

Can someone explain Kimo's cover to me? Did he give them so little material that the best idea was just to have lava spurting from his amputated hands? Unless the volcano theme references the various bodily noises that he emits, implying he's likely to spew at any moment, in which case that's just kind of mean. 

But they didn't seem to know what to do for Rubina, either. Or Kenney. Or Brooklyn, really. Her whole season came down to a piece of stolen ham. (And shouldn't the "hide your salami" tagline be on Rubina's poster?)

I actually thought Lisa's was pretty amusing, although they should have made her look more demented. 

Cam's is appropriate, given how he's fading into the background. I was hoping for an ottoman, but that will do.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
35 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I actually thought Lisa's was pretty amusing, although they should have made her look more demented. 

I like the glitter part, but I thought it was kind of mean of them to put her in a troll body instead of a regular body.

42 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Can someone explain Kimo's cover to me?

That one's got me stumped as well.  And Kenny's is just plain weird.  Matt's kind of looks like Jerry Seinfeld.  They've got MK's flowing hair down pat.  My favorite was Tucker's.

Can someone explain Kimo's cover to me? Did he give them so little material that the best idea was just to have lava spurting from his amputated hands? Unless the volcano theme references the various bodily noises that he emits, implying he's likely to spew at any moment, in which case that's just kind of mean. 

Kimo is from Hawaii, which has had its own volcanic issues fairly recently….

Cam's is appropriate, given how he's fading into the background. I was hoping for an ottoman, but that will do.

The same - exactly (I’m not kidding); I was looking for “THE OTTO-CAM: Supporting your feet - right up until he knocks you off them!”

• LOL 6