Type keyword(s) to search

Brandan & Mary

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I guess so. Something is just not 100% on the level with this story. 

I've said from my first look at the home that Mary's family has money that they aren't telling us about. Probably in real estate 

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, Raja said:

I've said from my first look at the home that Mary's family has money that they aren't telling us about. Probably in real estate 

Didn't Brandon help pay for that?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Didn't Brandon help pay for that?

My opinion it wasn't needed he was just showing intent.

From the beginning exaggerating the need to get Lolo's permission to court Mary and the no P.D.A. through her jealousy she played Filipina stereotypes to the extreme level.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Raja said:

I have the sense that most of their story is made out of whole cloth.  I believe they are a real couple and probably have procreated, but it ends there.  It seems they didn't think things through when they pitched themselves to TLC, because there are big enough holes to drive a truck through.  

Brandan claims to have spent all his money to pay for Mary's home, but when would he have had time to work, what with being on the phone 24/7?  Or did have money on hand from some other source, but if so, why had been previously living in his car?  Or maybe he was a drug runner and was able to keep on the phone while working at that and making good money to boot?  If he was running drugs, wouldn't he need to have a phone available to him to do business?  So many questions!  I could go on.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

He could have coordinated his work hours to correspond with her sleep hours but supposedly he couldn’t work at all 

On Pacific time and 14 or 15 hours behind the Philippines he should have been finishing work just about the time most folks wake up if he was on a traditional day shift of work.

• Like 4
On 10/4/2023 at 5:04 PM, Fable said:

So many questions!  I could go on.  

I wanna know where itnis that these two do their talking heads because it looks like a really nice place.  They're another TLC case of Dumb and Dumber.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Love 1
On 9/7/2023 at 1:50 PM, greekmom said:

Statler claimed during a TikTok Live in August 2023 that Brandan and Mary had been let go from the TLC show after they shared too much personal information about their relationship online."

I get their fear. The Fuller House episode we are shown Brandan's mother travelling all alone, well with a camera crew attached, to the province. Yet there are pictures of the extended family around in at the wedding in the colors they have shown us. As if mom went to scout out the land before calling the others in.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Raja said:

I get their fear. The Fuller House episode we are shown Brandan's mother travelling all alone, well with a camera crew attached, to the province. Yet there are pictures of the extended family around in at the wedding in the colors they have shown us. As if mom went to scout out the land before calling the others in.

Hell, that's a lot of toothpaste and bracelets to sell if the TLC $$$ dry up!

• Love 1

Maybe they don't want to violate their NDA any more than they already have, but I have a nagging thought in the back of my mind. What if Mary has never been pregnant and the baby (and possible second baby) is a big scam? 

She claimed to be 5 months/24 weeks when they married last April so she definitely would have had the first baby by now and it's highly unlikely that she'd be showing off another baby bump after only a couple of months. We haven't seen any photos of the baby or proof that she was born. I'm just getting more and more suspicious! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Baby announcement! image.png.3e6168d17b28d9872797cd61ee271328.png

She’s a cute little thing. 

If their oldest was born last summer (summer 2022) a baby now doesn’t shock me. More than a year in between them, 2 under 2 is rough, but a lot of siblings are 18months a part. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

She’s a cute little thing. 

If their oldest was born last summer (summer 2022) a baby now doesn’t shock me. More than a year in between them, 2 under 2 is rough, but a lot of siblings are 18months a part. 

Bet he has to put the video games down now lol.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh thank you I misunderstood. I thought they married in 2022. 

They're practically newlyweds! At the wedding episode, Mary said she was 5 months pregnant and that Brandan had been in the Philippines for 6 months, so it would appear filming (there) began around October, 2022, and she got pregnant the minute Lolo went out of town for work. Little Midnight being born in August works out with the timeline. 

• Like 3
Just now, magemaud said:

Apparently names like that are common in the Philippines. 

I haven't seen the latest episode to hear Midnight

Nicknames are common,  the current President Marcos is called "Bongbong". Biblical names are more the norm. There being so many Maria's that upon hearing Mary my first thought is what do they really call her

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

How is it fake news if she’s the one who said she had colon cancer? FFS.

I think the problem is that as reality semi celebrities as soon as the story went up internet detectives would go on their missions to prove it was a scam. And on some of the many sites those accusations  of "the haters" would be made.

And as far as I can determine being a semi celebrity getting whatever they can out of social media seems to be a big source of their income

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well, I was glad to see that their funding campaign has been stopped, but not before people donated $ 1300. Is that enough for the new iPhone? I saw on FB that even Tim and Veronica fell for and promoted the grift although Tim finally realized it was a scam. 

Apparently Dr. TikTok made Mary's diagnosis and anyone who questions it is told to "F off" or that they are wishing her dead and they'll be sorry. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

90 Day Fiancé's Mary Announces Colon Cancer Diagnosis 

https://people.com/90-day-fiance-mary-announces-colon-cancer-diagnosis-husband-brandan-asks-fans-to-save-her-life-8584814

I have no idea if they are scammers or not but you would think some publcation  or TLC would confirm either way. 90 Day is so full of grifters I def understand the skepticism.

11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Mary, speaking of herself in the third person, posted this update: 

IMG_5430.jpeg

So weird she would write it like that and if not why would Brandon not help her edit the post?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, endure said:

I have no idea if they are scammers or not but you would think some publcation  or TLC would confirm either way. 90 Day is so full of grifters I def understand the skepticism.

I thought TLC cut them off because stuff was put online before we could watch it on TLC,  thus potentially cutting their audience if other couples did the same.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, Raja said:

I thought TLC cut them off because stuff was put online before we could watch it on TLC,  thus potentially cutting their audience if other couples did the same.

No doubt, I don't watch 90 Day crap anymore it still records on my TV and very occasionally I've watched a few min when I'm deleting episodes. I come on here and read some of the couples spoilers every so often. This couple def seem desperate and dumb enough to take full advantage of their situation, much like Paul & Karine.  I def see red flags with this whole colon cancer thing.  I do not know though and hope it's not the case.

• Like 2

They weren't invited back after Brandan's (aka Braindumb) mother sold their exclusive wedding photos to In Touch before their wedding aired on TLC. Then someone in his family announced her pregnancy, so technically THEY didn't break the NDA, but it looks like Sharp has had enough of their BS. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, endure said:

I def see red flags with this whole colon cancer thing.  I do not know though and hope it's not the case.

Options (a) she has cancer, or (b) she's a fraud. Which one are you hoping for?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
34 minutes ago, Quof said:

Options (a) she has cancer, or (b) she's a fraud. Which one are you hoping for?  

I know eh and English is my only language lol.... I am hoping she does not have cancer.  

• Like 2
On 10/4/2023 at 11:14 AM, libgirl2 said:

I guess so. Something is just not 100% on the level with this story. 

I agree the story details are off or been altered, fund me cancelled, instagram post deleted etc.... so too much going on to be factual info.  And there were already red flags with this couple, especially her.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
18 hours ago, endure said:

I agree the story details are off or been altered, fund me cancelled, instagram post deleted etc.... so too much going on to be factual info.  And there were already red flags with this couple, especially her.

Something not right about these two. Definitely going into Paul and Karine territory. 

• Like 3
On 2/22/2024 at 11:18 PM, goofygirl said:

Welp, we're all happy to know that Mary DOES NOT HAVE CANCER but will keep the GoFundMe $$$ they received from this latest scam.

I thought GoFundMe had it set up that if you don't reach your goal, you don't keep the money. So I'm assuming they reached their goal? 

What scammers. They deserve each other. I just feel for the baby. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I thought GoFundMe had it set up that if you don't reach your goal, you don't keep the money. So I'm assuming they reached their goal? 

What scammers. They deserve each other. I just feel for the baby. 

GoFundMe is one of those brands whose name became the generic for copycats 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

That's just sick.  There's something wrong with both of their moral compasses.  My nephew died at 45 from that horrible disease and wouldn't have thought of taking a penny from anyone.

• Hugs 6
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Currently, there is another one. Who knows how long it will be up.

Love her intro:

"hi I’m Mary from 90 day finance".

Finance, indeed.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
On 3/3/2024 at 12:34 PM, Frozendiva said:

Currently, there is another one. Who knows how long it will be up.

At least no one has been stupid enough to donate to this one! Brandan's last name is even misspelled, there shouldn't be a tilde over the "o". I wanted to report it, but GFM asks for too much personal information. I'm surprised it's still up. 

• Like 4