Type keyword(s) to search

Utopia (US) Live Feed Discussion

Someone at Utopia is confronted by the fact her bad behavior was recorded, fails to lie or twist her way out of it, and is so embarrassed she considers leaving?????????????

My whole day is suddenly brighter!

• Love 8

So did they hookup and she's denying that, or did they not hookup, but she said they did, and that's what Josh is objecting to?  These people.

Good question.  After watching these people for weeks now, I'm inclined to believe they did not hook up, but that Kristen has been saying they did.  She said this to Rob and Aaron, and apparently a visitor yesterday repeated it to Josh, after hearing it on the live feeds.  I don't know why that lie would send her home though, considering how many other lies she has told!

• Love 2
Bri crying on Ernesto's shoulder (literally, head-on-shoulder), "I came here to heal and to learn to forgive."

Sounds like she got mixed up on her way to a different reality show.  Maybe one hosted by Dr. Phil.

Will they get to see the actual Tweets or will Fox censor them?

AFAIK they can see the actual tweets, but who knows, really?  I'm not sure how Production would be able to screen them out first.  I'm hoping they see the actual tweets, because the question was basically "What do you suggest we change in Utopia" and the answer from someone was "The cast".  I want them to see that one.  Plus the ones warning them about Aaron, Bri and Mike.

Taylor is saying Rob has threatened to leave if Red stays.

Yay!  Keep Red and we get the bonus of getting rid of Rob.  As Rob would say, it's a win-win!

discussion about Aaron putting beef bullion cubes in the vegetarian dishes:  moron or saboteur?

Or just completely disrespectful of other people's choices.

I am really not sure about Chris.

Chris is two separate people to me.  The idiot who's been hooking up with Bri and then being vile and disrespectful towards her I hate.  But the guy who feeds the little moo baby and says "bless you" when she sneezes?  I'm having a difficult time figuring out how they're the same person. 

• Love 5

Well, there's stepped on and there's stepped on.  I've been stepped on dozens of times, and aside from once or twice when I did RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation), it's always just been a swear roundly and walk it off situation.

Oh, definitely. If you're wearing shoes of any substantial sort near the toe, it's easy to come away with little more than feeling stupid. I've been stepped on by horses so, so many times over the years while wearing proper boots. Never got more than a mild bruise and shoe damage (even that was just ugly scuffing). It's the flip flops that get me. She was extremely lucky with a glancing blow or the report was misleading.

• Love 1

And I also remember Red mentioned a finger injury a couple days ago but it was just in passing so it wasn't made a fuss about at the time. Mucking out the barn every day would make any cut a potential septic mess however. 

You know, this combined with what we've heard about the kitchens being less than sanitary, it does make sense. They should have just been way more transparent about it so it didn't seem shady.

Maybe they need to order some decent supplies of purell, soap, and cleaning supplies, then actually use it properly. I know I'm dreaming. They'll never get boring cleaning stuff when they could buy booze and candy.

• Love 2

Maybe they need to order some decent supplies of purell, soap, and cleaning supplies, then actually use it properly. I know I'm dreaming. They'll never get boring cleaning stuff when they could buy booze and candy.

No Purell!  Cause you know that when the booze runs out that they will just drink the Purell!  I have seen that before, too many times actually. 

• Love 4

Oh.  Much less dramatic or interesting than I thought.  That's a stupid reason to have to go home over.  Just deny, deny, deny!!

Fairly dramatic, if the Joker feedsters have it right.  The explanation there is that Kristen said (lied) to Aaron that she and Josh had hooked up in sequester and therefore her friendship with Aaron has caused Josh to dislike Aaron.  (Possibly threw in some untrue racial slurs from Josh as well--not sure.)

So now Josh has heard that Kristen said this untrue thing, confirmed by two sources, and wants to know why.   Kristen denies (unsuccessful,) can't remember, "must've been angry," scramble, scramble.

Didn't Zahdii blog, when Kristen first arrived, that one of her stated goals was stirring up trouble?  It was such an outrageous assertion, I've been waiting for someone to mention it--maybe I dreamed it.

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

They have a hard time getting any cleaning supplies past Bella. Josh wanted to put a small amount of bleach in the dishwater like they do at bars but Bella just about had a stoke over that.  Maggots, Josh repeated. There are maggots.  Bella was unmovable.

If these dingbats just used hot water and soap in the first place (in addition to covering the food), they wouldn't have maggot problems and there wouldn't be a need for the bleach.

Being extremely sensitive to chemicals, I can understand Bella's reluctance to using bleach when washing dishes - I can't use bleach in anything.  If there is a bug problem they should (1) remove all food products from open spaces, (2) keep food covered, (3) burn trash, (4) compost organic material, and (5) use hot water and soap EVERY time they eat, do laundry, sit at the table, or place something on the counters.  Since they let the situation get so out of hand perhaps they can use a more organic solution (such as peppermint oil) to deal with the bug situation. 

I cannot believe how disgusting these people are - what do their homes look like?

• Love 8

Aaron was probably just being a moron. I've seen people not understand that those things weren't just flavored cubes and not actual meat product.

Well, where I'm from, the most popular brand of stock cubes/powders are all vegan - even the "beef" and "chicken" ones. So there's a chance there's no animal product in them. But I wouldn't expect Masterchef Aaron to actually look at the ingredients.

• Love 1

I would pay seriously good money to have Gordon Ramsey come for an unannounced UT "Experience" and TEAR Aaron several new assholes about being a chef and cleanliness! He would probably stroke out at the maggots!  He would "Shut it Down", call him a Donkey and a Blueberry and throw the slop on the floor. He would also take Bri to task, as he raises animals too and is very kind and gentle to them on his BCC show. He shows his kids how to treat them, it is quite charming. He knows that they will be used for food, but there is no point in harming them while alive. 

Per Jokers: RED is BACK!!!!!!!!

Edited by riverheightsnancy
  • Love 6

Miscellaneous from Jokers: 

When Bri told Ernesto about her vision of Jesus and Mary, she first checked his religion.  I guess the story would be tweeked to Buddha, Mohammed, etc. if necessary.

Hex said that while in the ER, she asked around about a hillbilly with no teeth.  Nobody admitted to seeing him (and with HIPAA laws, no one could).

Total from Sunday - $2385.  Mike claims he gave a girl his coat (it was cold out), and it had money in it.  No sure if he's implying she stole the money or stole his coat.  Every person gets $31.95.  There's also talk of taking five percent before taxes, and donating to charity.

Mike/Aaron/Taylor talk - Amanda will want to go home a month after the baby's born, and they don't want to pay for her nanny(?).  They also make fun of Nikki - she's lazy, useless medically, selfish, manipulative, and unsexy.  She's so fake, Taylor wants to give her a Grammy (??). They think that Nikki will be the next person the public votes to get rid of.  America will also vote Josh next.

More to come .....

I would pay seriously good money to have Gordon Ramsey come for an unannounced UT "Experience" and TEAR Aaron several new assholes about being a chef and cleanliness! He would probably stroke out at the maggots!  He would "Shut it Down", call him a Donkey and a Blueberry and throw the slop on the floor. He would also take Bri to task, as he raises animals too and is very kind and gentle to them on his BCC show. He shows his kids how to treat them, it is quite charming. He knows that they will be used for food, but there is no point in harming them while alive. 

Then he would high-five Aaron for slipping the beef broth to the vegetarians.  Ramsey has bragged about deliberately adding meat products to vegetarian dishes he prepared.

• Love 1

Miscellaneous from Jokers: 

When Bri told Ernesto about her vision of Jesus and Mary, she first checked his religion.  I guess the story would be tweeked to Buddha, Mohammed, etc. if necessary.

Hex said that while in the ER, she asked around about a hillbilly with no teeth.  Nobody admitted to seeing him (and with HIPAA laws, no one could).

Total from Sunday - $2385.  Mike claims he gave a girl his coat (it was cold out), and it had money in it.  No sure if he's implying she stole the money or stole his coat.  Every person gets $31.95.  There's also talk of taking five percent before taxes, and donating to charity.

Mike/Aaron/Taylor talk - Amanda will want to go home a month after the baby's born, and they don't want to pay for her nanny(?).  They also make fun of Nikki - she's lazy, useless medically, selfish, manipulative, and unsexy.  She's so fake, Taylor wants to give her a Grammy (??). They think that Nikki will be the next person the public votes to get rid of.  America will also vote Josh next.

How did they make that much money?  How much did Bella generate on her own?  It seems her artwork is rather popular.

Boy, when the inmates leave the asylum they're in for a rude awakening.

• Love 2

Continued miscellaneous:

Red says he had emergency surgery due to the infection.  Red claims that his doctor said all the Utopians' immunity is suppressed due to their crappy diet, and Red himself was malnourished.  He hugs Nikki and tells her she saved his life due to her nutritional knowledge.  He wants to call a meeting and tell everyone about what happened, what doctor said, and their nutrition.

Red talked to Bri and told her when he took her spot, he didn't realize Bri would be put up by America.  He says he wants to stay in Utopia.  I'm not sure if he took Bri's nomination as a sign that she should go home.  He will address it in the upcoming meeting.

How did they make that much money?  How much did Bella generate on her own?  It seems her artwork is rather popular.

Boy, when the inmates leave the asylum they're in for a rude awakening.

I'm not really sure.  They charge for admission.  They may have received a cut from one of the vending trucks.  Bella and Chris' artwork may or may not have been a part of it.  Rick from Jokers gave Amanda $20 for braiding his daughter's hair, and commissioned a bracelet for his friend from Dedeker.  Mike estimated that seventy people came (It baffles the mind that these people still can't keep solid statistics).

Mike and Aaron meet to plan a counter attack on Red's claims.  Aaron said, "He's literally trying to castrate me in front of the group."  They think Red will be voted out unanimously.

• Love 2

Bri having a heart-to-heart with Amanda--"I was so surprised when you voted for me."  Amanda told her it was between Bri, Bella and Aaron until they were given specific rules for the vote--it had to be the person who contributed the least to the group "and for me, that was you Bri."  Bri told her that she should vote for Red but Amanda is torn, wants to vote for the right reason and Red is taking good care of the animals.  Bri--"I have so many businesses to grow, I'm brimming with business ideas."  Says she has ordered all she needs to package and sell her Bri-chinos--labels, packaging and ingredients and that Aaron has agreed to help her and Kristen will be doing the marketing.  I will take this time to offer a free public announcement--IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER BRI-CHINOS! TWO OF THE DIRTIEST, SLEAZIEST PEOPLE IN UTOPIA WILL BE PACKAGING THE INGREDIENTS IN THE DIRTIEST ENVIRONMENT KNOWN TO MAN.  Ok, now that's done, I can proceed.  Aaron apparently holds licensing for packaging and mailing food products, called a Cottage A and B license.  However, Bri refers to these as "cottage cheese A and B licenses."  Anyway, Bri tells Amanda that her whole scope of existence is to provide for the group.  "If I have $10 and the group needs it, I'll say 'here it is.'  Just give me 10 cents for a can of dog food to eat for myself."  Amanda-"Dog Food???"  Bri--"yes, I was hungry one day and all we had was a can of dog food.  I put salt, pepper and sriracha sauce on it and it was pretty good."  She went on to say that last night, she went to bed late and Nikki and Hex had the blanket and she couldn't get any of it.  "I just wrapped up in my coat, I wouldn't take the blanket from them.  That's how I am."  

My crap gauge is overflowing and I will heretofore avoid anymore Bri conversations today until the gauge is once again empty.  

They're having a meeting per Red's request.  He is likely going to announce he wants to stay (he has already told this to Ernesto and Bri). 

• Love 12
Red claims that his doctor said all the Utopians' immunity is suppressed due to their crappy diet, and Red himself was malnourished.

Bull-fucking-shit.  No way these assholes are malnourished, even eating junk food.  I'll leave the 'emergency finger surgery for an infection' for more-qualified others but I begin to wonder if Red has immunological issues.  Far more likely, Red has a shiny new deal with the producers.

Ramsey has bragged about deliberately adding meat products to vegetarian dishes he prepared.

Ramsey's 'happy home life' also includes significant outlays for 'professional mistresses', i.e. call girls.  His family does seem very nice but apparently he cheats on them mercilessly.  Not gonna say I dislike him as much as I dislike this crew, but it's not far off.

ETA:

Bri--"yes, I was hungry one day and all we had was a can of dog food.  I put salt, pepper and sriracha sauce on it and it was pretty good."

I thought my bull-fucking-shit meter had pegged out.  I stand corrected.

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 2

Ramsey's 'happy home life' also includes significant outlays for 'professional mistresses', i.e. call girls.  His family does seem very nice but apparently he cheats on them mercilessly.  Not gonna say I dislike him as much as I dislike this crew, but it's not far off.

ARRGHHH. I'll just stop now then and continue my hate for Bri. 

• Love 2

AFAIK they can see the actual tweets, but who knows, really?  I'm not sure how Production would be able to screen them out first.

Oh, screening would be easy. I highly doubt they have direct access to Twitter. I think the most likely arrangement is that they tell Production what they want to tweet, and some production assistant is the one who actually controls the Twitter account and tweets it.

As for whether they read the responses - they possibly don't get to read the responses at all (they are just for the benefit of the show's social media profile, not the Utopians). If they do get to see responses, it's likely a highly edited/censored summary sent to them by Production.

The way that the producers are running this thing, even the simplest things they do have to be mediated in the most twisted, Kafka-esque way possible. Everything's like a damn game of telephone.

ETA:

This is assuming that the Utopians have anything to do with what's tweeted. The tweet could just be made up by production. Because what has been tweeted so far certainly doesn't sound like what anybody in their situation would want to ask the audience. The tweets sound exactly like the kind of drivel "social media manager" on the production staff would tweet.

Edited by In Pog Form
  • Love 2
Aaron said, "He's literally trying to castrate me in front of the group."  They think Red will be voted out unanimously.

Gee, I hope that makes it to the episode.

Ramsey has bragged about deliberately adding meat products to vegetarian dishes he prepared.

That's really creepy of him.

Says she has ordered all she needs to package and sell her Bri-chinos--labels, packaging and ingredients and that Aaron has agreed to help her and Kristen will be doing the marketing.

Doesn't an inspector have to certify the premises before they make any food product for sale commercially?  Or are they getting away with this because it's expected to be a small quantity, like homemade cupcakes at a school sale?

Nikki and Hex had the blanket and she couldn't get any of it.  "I just wrapped up in my coat, I wouldn't take the blanket from them.  That's how I am."

How precious.  She's just a poor little matchstick girl, isn't she?

• Love 4

Red addressing the group.

Red: As you all know, my finger is different. It started out as a cut. I have a bone infection. Doc (Nikki) called it from the beginning.

We don't live in a completely clean environment, with the dust in the air, the lake, the barn, and that combined with the diet, this is our immune systems breaking down.

We need to get our nutrition levels up. Those bumps on your arm, that's your system breaking down.

I know I broke away from the group, purchased my own food. I'm not apologizing for it. I had to do it for my health.

Yes, I stood up and said I was going to bow out. Something y'all don't know about. Bri was scared about this situation when it started. I made a promise I would do everything to help her.

<sound keeps cutting out, ugh!>

Let's thank the doc (Nikki) for catching this straight away. After being in the hospital, my arms cleared up. I had non-stop IVs for 36 hours. I was malnourished. I tried to put off this surgery but they said I would lose my finger. A bone infection can infect the system and kill you.

I got a family that depend on me. They're fine right now. What if I lose my hands and can't work with my hands? Now I'm feeling better.

My immune system back up to par.

No hard feelings for those who voted for me. My girl, Hex, I know she voted for me because she cares.

Aaron, I knew my vote for you wouldn't send you home, but I hope it was a wake-up call.

The only way we fight all these germs is with proper nutrition.

Do I want to go home? No, but do I want to sacrifice my life to be here? No, I have to think about my wife and kid.

They gave me antibiotics to take with me and I'll have to go back to the hospital.

I wanted to give doc props, explain my vote to Aaron, and say there's no hard feelings with the votes for me.

Now Chris brings up the fact he had a serious infection on his finger and the group chose not to order peroxide, so he advises everyone if they really need something medically, push for it.

Mike now bringing up people smoking being disgusting and the worst thing Utopians are doing (this is mostly aimed at Hex) that should stop. Rob starts to argue that this is an individual choice. Mike argues the group bears the cost when people have health problems from smoking. 

Hex going to continue to order cigarettes, as this is from her personal money, and Mike and everyone is fine with it, but Mike wanted to just bring it up to the group as long as we are discussing health/nutrition topics.

Edited by corgi shieldmaiden
  • Love 5

They think that Nikki will be the next person the public votes to get rid of.  America will also vote Josh next.

They are so clueless, it's fascinating to me somehow. Josh had a bad first day, but since then, he's been a model citizen. And Nikki? I don't watch the feeds, but I've never really seen anything negative about her. Just judging by reaction here, Bri, Aaron, Kristen, Mike, and Rob will ALL be voted "out" by feedsters before either of those two.

They think Red will be voted out unanimously.

I think (hope) they're wrong about that, as well. As much as Production controls this, I think they want Bri gone, so they'll make sure that happens.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER BRI-CHINOS! TWO OF THE DIRTIEST, SLEAZIEST PEOPLE IN UTOPIA WILL BE PACKAGING THE INGREDIENTS IN THE DIRTIEST ENVIRONMENT KNOWN TO MAN.

Haha! Seriously. Why on earth would I order food made by these people? And why on earth would I do anything that gives Bri any value to the group?

• Love 3

Nikki just told Amanda and Red that she found out Aaron was #2 on America's list, behind Bri.  She went on to say that now that Red has stepped up, coupled with his tendency to make everything so difficult will likely earn him the majority vote from the other Utopians this week.  Nikki asked Red how Bri is with the animals in the barn but then the sound was muted as Red was answering.  

Edited by 4leafclover
  • Love 4

There was also talk about a bucket full of dead fish and maggots a visitor spotted during this time.

To be fair a good, maggoty, dead fish is a truly fine nourishment for saplings you're transplanting to their first big hole in the ground. Smaller fishes are useful for corn. I'm absolutely certain non of these folks are aware of these things.

Also, I'm sure that CLEANLINESS is far more important than nutrition Red.

And lastly...Ramsey's wife married down. Way down if I recall correctly. Blue-blooded elite that one. They have different understandings about marriage.

Edited by areca
  • Love 2

So on Red's speech, when he was chalking a lot of their problems up to nutrition, yes, there are definitely nutritional/dietary concerns there, but when he said that "I know I broke away from the group, purchased my own food. I'm not apologizing for it. I had to do it for my health." That's where I have a hard time with Red and his 'food issues...'

Because we all know that  Oreos, Ramen, hot dogs and hamburger paties (purchased before they had a fridge and continued to eat after being left out for way too long) are really good for your health. Not to mention all gluten free for gluten intolerant Red.

I believe he may have some food issues, but I think a part of it has to do with not being able to eat a bit better due to his missing teeth. If he actually, as some suspect, has dentures then he needs to wear them regardless of what kind of a ‘character’ he is trying to play. Again, I do give Red a pass on a lot his behavior because he is good with the animals, but more and more it seems something is going on with Production and that he has some special arrangements and keeps angling for more.

Also, If he just had surgery and had a bad infection that was spreading to the bone ,why the Hell did they allow him to come back to this shit hole? He is not going to be able to keep it properly wrapped, clean and dry. I guess he also said he would be going back to the hospital, but for how long? Just once a day or for several days until it heals more?

Is Aaron a shitty chef? Absolutely. Does he care about other's needs? Absolutely not. Are they all able to order their own food? Yes they are. As much as I hate Aaron and he needs to go for a whole host of reasons, these people have some responsibility for what their eating. They ordered 4lbs of sour patch kits for goodness sake. I know there may be issues with kitchen time and fridge space so it makes it more difficult but if they are all unhappy about it and think it is causing issues for at least some of them, do something about it. They just look the other way when any issues come up, including theft, animal abuse, improper use of community items, etc. This group is so damn lazy and afraid of conflict that they are never going to improve their situation at all. They are even backing down from voting out the nastiest people in the group because it's like they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or get them angry at them.

More and more it's getting to the point where it's clear that none of these people is a leader and the majority of them don't want to do anything other than collect $52k for sitting around on their lazy asses doing nothing but complaining.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 5
Also, If he just had surgery and had a bad infection that was spreading to the bone ,why the Hell did they allow him to come back to this shit hole? He is not going to be able to keep it properly wrapped, clean and dry. I guess he also said he would be going back to the hospital, but for how long? Just once a day or for several days until it heals more?

Because getting your boo boo cleaned up properly and being told how to care for it isn't dramatic enough?  And anytime their little story line in the future needs some juice, Red's finger will need to take him back to the doctor and/or hospital.

• Love 2

Because getting your boo boo cleaned up properly and being told how to care for it isn't dramatic enough?  And anytime their little story line in the future needs some juice, Red's finger will need to take him back to the doctor and/or hospital.

Yeah, and the 'surgery' I'm guessing was some deep cleaning with maybe having to remove some of the infected tissue and some stitches. Likely all done with a local anesthetic and/or maybe some pain killers/conscious sedation.

I had a pretty bad infection once which started in wound that was healing, and, because I have a whole host of allergies, the only antibiotic they could use to treat me was IV only. They had to start a midline me (can stay in a lot longer than an IV can) and give me IV antibiotics 3 times a day. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and even after I was released I had to have a home care nurse come by to check on me and show me how to continue to give myself the antibiotics 3 times a day for 2 weeks after that. I had to cancel a business trip to Europe because they didn't want me on a plane with the midline in and while on IV meds (completely understandable - nor did I want to make a trip in that condition), but I wasn't even allowed to return to my office for several weeks after that. I had to stay home as they didn't want to risk further infection so I can't imagine they would have allowed me to return to a shit hole like Utopia for even a couple of hours.

I do believe Red did/does have an infection of some sort (and I'm actually surprised more of them haven't had issues given the petrie dish that place is - I just hope they had to have physicals first and then that Production had enough sense to make sure the doctor gave them all tetanus shots), but I think he is dramatizing it in typical Red fashion but this might hurt his chances in the vote with the Utopians. They may feel he has to go especially if they're being told by Production, as Amanda mentioned, to vote for who contributes the least. He's not going to be able to do many chores while he has to keep that bandaged, clean and dry even if he's allowed to stay at the compound for part of the day and if he has to stay in the hospital for a few days he can't help with anything at Utopia it's only going to cause more of an issue with the other Utopians.

Edited by Rapunzel
And anytime their little story line in the future needs some juice, Red's finger will need to take him back to the doctor and/or hospital.

I'm prepared to offer odds that Red's finger will need 'medical attention' whenever he and his wife want a conjugal visit.  And I'm in no way being critical of Red - glad to see he's getting one over on production, whom I hold in slightly greater contempt than I do the Topes.

Question for any medical types here: is there such a thing as a 'bone infection'?  Something they'd let you out of the hospital if you actually have?

• Love 1

I think unless Production gives Red immunity due to his medical issue this week or severely tries to manipulate things he might be done for. Even if they give him immunity this week, they'll just get him on the next vote if they feel he's not contributing - they don't care what the reason is, they just don't want to have to do the work either. And Aaron and Rob will be leading the charge and no one seems able to stand up to Aaron in particular, so we might be stuck with that sociopathic, stupid, animal abusing wench Bri for another friggin' month. In which case, I don't think I can hang in with this anymore.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 2

I read on Jokers that last night Bri was talking with Nikki (I think )about how she slapped the calf and was laughing about it. I do not know if this is true or not. Can anyone substantiate if that actually happened who watched the feeds?

Regarding bone infection, yes they really exist, hard to get rid of from what I understand.  Pretty severe. I have had psych patients with those things, but the nurses treated that stuff, not me. 

Question for any medical types here: is there such a thing as a 'bone infection'?  Something they'd let you out of the hospital if you actually have?

Yes, and yes.  Bone infections are often treated in hospital, but sometimes will be treated on an outpatient basis.  I've seen people with chronic bone infections treated with short stays followed by outpatient visits.

Question for any medical types here: is there such a thing as a 'bone infection'? Something they'd let you out of the hospital if you actually have?

The short answer is yes, and yes. Depending on the severity, it's quite common to treat a bone infection with outpatient antibiotic courses.

An infection in the bone is called osteomyelitis.  I personally thought Red probably had cellulitis, which is like a deep tissue infection.  It sounds like he said they had to "scrape the bone".  I imagine they went in and debrided out dead tissue and pus, and irrigated with antibiotic (commonly called bug juice, believe it or not).  Usually, an injury to the bone itself is required for the bacteria to enter the bone.  It's possible that Red is receiving an IV antibiotic every twenty four hours. Red's doctor probably doesn't love the conditions he's living in, but Red will probably be checked daily to ensure his condition doesn't worsen.  I suspect the preacher could have returned after surgery if he insisted, but I think he prayed for a reason to leave.

• Love 6

I really can't imagine any group of - hell, teenage boys living like this -  ok that is really laughable isn't it.  That is precisely the group that would live like this, so perhaps the producers instructed all the topes how to behave to attract their prime demographic - teenage boys.

They are all characters being driven by production.  Red isn't going anywhere and Bri is gone.

More importantly, what is the news from the vet's visit?  Weren't they scheduled at about 2:30 PDT?  Long past that even here in the Midwest.

Anything?????

• Love 2

I got very little out of the vet's visit--almost the entire visit was muted. Bella was angry with Bri--apparently when Bella walked up to the group talking to the vets, Bri shushed them and said they could talk later.  Bella took that to mean they were talking about her--now she sees Bri for the backstabber that she is and she will be voting for Bri.  

Ugh, beekeeper guy is talking to Dedeker about polyamory--he is into it as well, has had a 3 relationship with another guy and a girl and then a long monogamous relationship with a guy.  Nikki will be so disappointed. 

• Love 4

Well, they did say it could be an infection or it could be from giving birth but since there was no fever or other signs of infection they think it may be from trauma.  They either didn't say or were muted about the source of the trauma, but they did say the trauma wasn't due to giving birth. 

• Love 1

I only caught bits and pieces this evening. Bri just had to have her nose front and center while the vet was there. The vet complimented Taylor for implementing all of the suggestions from yesterday. In just one night the cows are looking better and getting enough to eat now, really impressed with the great job he's doing. Bri held it together better than I expected. I doubt it will last very long, though.

Bella felt really awful for falling for Bri's tall tales. Josh was very understanding and supportive of Bella. I'm sick of seeing and hearing Kristen. Does she do anything other than roam around and talk? Dedeker and Mike spent a long time in the hammock. (all this was earlier today). Now, Rob just let Bella know a hummingbird she was watching, has died. She's checking to be sure. (That is so strange to me)

• Love 1

Amanda and Josh have been asking who everyone will vote for, and they're pretty sure its going to be bye-bye Bri.  Hope they're right.

Josh is trying to convince Taylor to change his vote from Red to Bri, "you're the strategic vote."  Taylor said he's still trying to decide, that he doesn't like Bri personally.  Taylor said the vets said that Bri almost killed the cows by cutting their food intake in half (now we know the vets are in the loop). Josh said he will have a talk with Red and tell him that he better straighten up if he's given this second chance.  Per Josh, "we voted her out, America voted her out.  If we don't vote her out now, we look stupid."   Josh is quickly becoming the voice of reason, at least imo.

FYI:  Bri was gone most of the evening.  Per the chats on the live feed, when Bri returned she was holding a Coke.  Chris saw her and said, "you've been seeing that lady?"  Most of the posters took that to mean she had been talking to a psychiatrist or a counselor.  We can only hope.................

ETA:  Josh to Taylor--"yeah, people are gonna buy coffee from the most hated girl in America!"

Josh just told Red that Bri was caught in his box this morning.

Edited by 4leafclover
  • Love 7