Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E13: Absolute Banger Season LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The remaining five castaways must climb their way to victory in the immunity challenge to earn a feast at the sanctuary and a spot in the final four. Also, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor.

Original airdate 5/24/23

TV Guide has this episode at 3 hours.  Assuming this is the finale and a "reunion". This LIVE CHAT is for all 3 hours

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Recap of Heidi's idol play.  Everyone assumes it has been reburied. 

I sorta hope it isn't as much as I'd be okay with it.  If they're going to do a fire-making tiebreaker, the HII should not be in play here

Just now, Straycat80 said:

An idol this late? I think it would be an interesting season with idols, advantages, etc…

Final 5 is the last time you can use an idol, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is reburied.  

Personally, I'd love a season without idols, just because no one would believe there were no idols.  People got nervous over the potential of the KIP, and that was a no-show this season.

• Like 3
(edited)

Yam Yam? You’re a goat, buddy. Possibly a satyr. Of course, I didn’t think Gabler had a chance, and look what happened.

Production crew creaming themselves over the clue being missed . . .

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Uh, Lauren, I don't think Carson's been on the right side of the vote every time.

Personally, I don't think he's as big a threat as everyone is making him out to be (including his own high opinion of himself).

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Final 5 is the last time you can use an idol, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is reburied.  

Personally, I'd love a season without idols, just because no one would believe there were no idols.  People got nervous over the potential of the KIP, and that was a no-show this season.

I went back and edited my post as NO idols (hit submit reply too fast) , etc…I wish they would do a season old school season one. And bring back yucky food eating challenge too. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)

So humble Carson, lol. Although to be fair, the players ARE saying he is the biggest threat left. I can see how he has a strong case for the jury. It is true that he was a part of every blindside, vote, he won at least one immunity and he hasn't truly pissed anyone off. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Hi, Frannie! Sorry the autocorrect kept turning you into Frankie!

It pretty much got to a point where I just typed out "Frankie" at one point

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, EllenB said:
6 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Killer Fatigue would knock her out halfway through the season.

She'd be "Oh, look, a squirrel" in every country.

And then out of nowhere:

"I'm coming, Phil!"

"The segment just started, Carolyn.  I haven't even read the route info yet!"

• LOL 6

Good grief. Honestly, obstacle course, collect keys, unlock a chest, drop a ladder, climb up and solve puzzle.

Does the show actually think these challenges are still fresh and exciting? It's just so lazy at this point.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

My fall schedule is going to be busy with reality TV, thanks to Big Brother and The Challenge USA getting a late start date.  

Ditto.  Though not with those shows.  Probably more football (collegiate & pro) along with TAR, Survivor, and MLB.

FWIW, I saw somewhere that TAR might be delayed a little based on everything, but that was speculation

(edited)
1 minute ago, Carey said:

Ditto.  Though not with those shows.  Probably more football (collegiate & pro) along with TAR, Survivor, and MLB.

FWIW, I saw somewhere that TAR might be delayed a little based on everything, but that was speculation

Oh yeah, that too.  Funny that with the writer's strike and a delay in scripted programming, I feel like I'm actually going to be watching more this fall, not less.

Hadn't heard that about TAR, but I wouldn't be surprised, especially if it's at the expense of Big Brother or The Challenge airing after Survivor.

Edited by LadyChatts

I’m late, but I’m here!  Sooooooo excited and also sad because it’s the end.  I’m ok with anyone winning but one person.

I would have been here sooner but a certain four-legged feline with the zoomies felt it was imperative to play RIGHT NOW.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1