Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E13: Absolute Banger Season LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Shouldn't there be two idols out there? Carolyn's and Heidi's? Or would Carolyn's not be rehidden as it was a Tika pre-merge idol?

I would expect that NOT to be the case.  Maybe one, but that's it.  I don't need a repeat of Season 34.  Furthermore, it's a new beach if that matters at all

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Carson:  I feel like something’s up.

Yam Yam:  I feel awkward coming back into camp.  They’re acting sneaky.

Ya think???

I feel like these two just expect people to accept their fate and come to them with their plans, but god forbid anyone else strategize or throw their names out.

Lauren summed up Carolyn and Yam's relationship perfectly-they are like family.  They fight, but at the end of the day they will stay solid.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

My feeling is Yam Yam wants to go for Carolyn, but Carson will probably talk him out of it.  Carolyn may have talked to Carson about voting Yam Yam, but he played mediator and talked her down.  

So it will probably be Lauren or Heidi, unless one of them did find the idol.  Of the two, I'd rather Heidi go.

• Like 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

Why didn't Carson and/or YamYam talk with Carolyn? I think we are being misdirected.

I think the only way Carolyn goes is if Yam Yam goes with Lauren and Heidi and all 3 vote for Carolyn.  I really don't see Carson going for that, and my guess is he'd be blindsided by a Carolyn vote.  It's probably another Tika stream roll and they are trying to play up the drama.

Edited by LadyChatts

Well, either she's right or it sounds like one of two things: Tika's taking Heidi out or someone is getting blindsided (as in Yam Yam or Carolyn)

• Like 1
(edited)

Lauren said she knows she's probably going home tonight.  She said no one came to her to talk, and makes a point about saying if she's going to the jury people should think about that.  Carolyn and Heidi disagree with her and try to plead their case.  Carolyn is getting a little defensive over this.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, MerBearHou said:

Jeff is close to having a mullet.  

I guess that's the plan

Just now, Lantern7 said:

I’m ready for the vote.

I'm ready for the aftermath of the vote

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that does lean toward her voting WITH Lauren, but maybe not, after Lauren argued with Carolyn.

Maybe Lauren scared her into not voting with her. 

All this focus on Lauren makes me think it'll be her.  I don't know if they'd pull a Carolyn two weeks in a row and give all this attention to someone who isn't going home (especially since Lauren was such a non-factor at the start of the season).

• Like 2

I feel like this may be Lauren making the case for why they SHOULD vote her out, poignant as it may be. Because again, she's showing likability, vulnerability AND she made the case of all the things she's done in the game. Yeah, sorry, cold as it may be, I'd vote her out for sure. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Lauren is crying. I don’t think she has an idol, she’s scared. 

I think it's 50/50.

Maybe she has it, or she's playing off that she has one

Lauren's giving a finale speech right now. Is she trying to get herself voted off? I feel like the others are thinking that she has a great story to sway the jury.

• Like 2

I hope Lauren comes back to play again one day.  I feel she got the shaft by having little to no edit in the beginning, but she seems like a pretty solid competitor and likable person.  

My guess is she'll be the front runner for the Sia award.

• Like 1
Just now, MerBearHou said:

I think Carolyn couldn’t bring herself to vote for Lauren — I think she’s the Heidi vote.

Apparently it was Yam Yam. I guess it was a plan he and Carson discussed in case Lauren had an idol.

• Useful 2

To be fair, while it sucks that she missed out on the idol, as mentioned, people in this spot should have to fight for immunity.  Make the F5 IC epic

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Apparently it was Yam Yam. I guess it was a plan he and Carson discussed in case Lauren had an idol.

Which would make sense to split the vote, but if Lauren had the idol, what good would that do?  Two votes for Lauren that would be negated, 1 for Heidi, and if Lauren/Heidi voted together their votes would override Heidi's one.  

• Useful 1