Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E13: Absolute Banger Season LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Well damn, the Tika 3 of nerdy Carson, weirdo Carolyn and loopy Yam Yam truly took this to end. Of course that's probably because despite all their weirdness and nuttiness, all three were actually very smart players. Much smarter than the other players gave them credit for and realized too late. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well damn, the Tika 3 of nerdy Carson, weirdo Carolyn and loopy Yam Yam truly took this to end. Of course that's probably because despite all their weirdness and nuttiness, all three were actually very smart players. Much smarter than the other players gave them credit for and realized too late. 

Except Frannie, but no one apparently wanted to listen to her.  Glad she at least has that on her S44 resume.

Likewise, Lauren wanted to split the vote when Brandon went home, but Brandon refused.  So some boneheaded decisions really helped the Tika 3 get this far.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

So if a Tika member wins immunity, then it'll be Heidi in fire making.  I guess they'll try and put their strongest fire maker against her if they truly want to take it to the end together.

And this IC again?  I felt like we already had this one this season.

Carolyn’s shrieking and drama and huffing and eye rolls are why I never warmed up to her.

Don’t get me wrong - my eyes are often betraying me and giving away my irritation, but she’s on TV and I am not.

Hate the ball challenge.  The one where you have to stack letters was missed this season.

• Like 3
(edited)

Wow Heidi! That was a biggest one to win and her 1st. Carolyn got her wish, someone from Tika on the jury, careful what you wish for.

Edited by dizzyd
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I have to give Carson, YY ad Heidi credit for their concentration considering Carolyn screaming and Jeff’s incessant talking. 

I loved his "this challenge is all about concentration" as he yammers on and on.

I'm happy Heidi won, simply to shake up the final 3.  I mean, she could have won in fire but I'm glad Tika has to be at her mercy.  

Oh, but Heidi says she might make fire.  

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Someone has a spider on their ball chute.

And I so appreciated the close up production provided.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

So let us see how much the jury feels about the Tika 3 and if Heidi has some strong bonds on the jury. 

eta: I am so tired of people winning the F4 immunity and wanting to give it up to make fire and "prove themselves." It will be interesting to see who Heidi picks to send straight to the F3.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I like Carolyn outside of challenges. She had no concept of spacing in this challenge so I’m glad she went out fast and spared my ears. 

No common sense

Just now, MerBearHou said:

Help me out — why would Heidi volunteer to make fire tonight?

The idea that if she wins the fire challenge, it's one more thing to brag about in your pitch to the jury.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Help me out — why would Heidi volunteer to make fire tonight?

Last season the jury made such a big deal about Gabler beating Jesse in fire that I think if people weren't using that as their standard to want to go to fire, they will in the future.  It's one of the reasons I find it annoying.  Especially now.  Imagine how great it would be for Tika to have to scramble and turn against each other because they couldn't vote for Heidi?

• Like 2
(edited)

I hate this concept that many jurors have that giving up immunity to go to fire is worthwhile and impressive. It’s ridiculous and essentially implies that that immunity was worthless. Having said that, S43 hadn’t aired before S44 flew out to film, so S44 wouldn’t have gotten inspiration for fire from S43.

Am I hearing things, or did Probst claim that Heidi had been the only one before the F4 challenge to have never won individual immunity? What about Carolyn?

Edited by jsm1125
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t understand this either. What if she loses? 

According to her reasoning, she feels like the others have a stronger resume than her and that by giving up immunity and making fire, it will impress the jury.

So Carson apparently had no issues making fire at home, but has had little luck out here.  The way he keeps harping on himself being a threat makes me think either he's going to fire, or he goes to the final 3 and loses.