Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E13: Absolute Banger Season LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I was rooting for Carson's puzzle to fall, only because he probably configured a 3-D model at home for practice.

I'm kind of disappointed Carolyn wants to stay loyal to him.  I get it, but also I wish she'd think about winning.  

(edited)

I feel like this was actually never as close as Jeff's commentary was trying to make it sound. The minute this was going to come down to a puzzle, I knew Carson was winning. That's clearly his strength.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Carson wins. Lauren or Heidi going home I’ll bet. 

Gotta boot Lauren.  She's been the best at tasks.  While I don't know if Carolyn would win a tiebreaker (if necessary), I think Lauren takes her out at that point if it gets there

• Useful 1

Jeff's 'sending 3 people back to camp to conspire or whatever' made me wonder if he's hoping something exciting happens at TC tonight that breaks Tika up.  Of course, the only 2 that would be able to go are Yam Yam and Carolyn.  I wish Carolyn would consider teaming up with Lauren and Heidi to get rid of Yam Yam.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Oh the final step is a puzzle - this may be Carson's to lose. Would make sense why they were telegraphing so strongly that he's on the chopping block if he doesn't have immunity.

Taylor made for Carson

• Like 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Surprised he didn't pick Caroline. I think that may come back to bite him. Not that it matters because even if doesn't win immunity at F4, he can still get to the end by making fire.

It can't.  IMO, the only people that would care are not there.  I don't think Carolyn can be as effective as Karla to where he loses over a reward.  If he boots her, then that's a different story

Just now, Carey said:

It can't.  IMO, the only people that would care are not there.  I don't think Carolyn can be as effective as Karla to where he loses over a reward.  If he boots her, then that's a different story

I'm actually wondering if (for example) Heidi goes 5th, Carson wins F4 immunity, and sends Carolyn and Lauren to fire, and Lauren wins.  Obviously a member of Tika would have to be in that position, but would she be bitter if it was her and she lost because of Carson?  

Yam Yam wants to vote Carolyn.  Carson thinks Tika is better off sticking together, and believes Lauren is the bigger threat.  He really doesn't want to vote Carolyn.

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Does anyone else find Yam Yam painful to listen to?

Me.  I just find him kind of a sour puss.  People write his name down, he's petty and wants to vote them out.  Carolyn is playing the game better than he thought, but does he really think she's a threat, or is he just bitter she maybe didn't need him as much as he thought?  Out of the final 5, I want him to win the least.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I actually think both Yam Yam and Carson are making strong arguments. Carson's case against Lauren is strong and reasonable but Yam Yam is right too that Caroline is a threat and her "kooky, weirdness" is part of her appeal and how she's playing a strong game. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Yam Yam wants to vote Carolyn.  Carson thinks Tika is better off sticking together, and believes Lauren is the bigger threat.  He really doesn't want to vote Carolyn.

He isn't wrong. I think he took YamYam because he had an inkling of his thoughts. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

So now Lauren is telling Carolyn that Yam Yam was throwing her name out at the last TC.  This has gotten Carolyn thinking maybe they aren't as loyal as she thought.

I wish Carolyn would vote Yam Yam, even if he'd be a serious bitter betty and probably bad mouth her to the jury.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I think both can be correct.  Carolyn and Lauren are probably 2 people you don't want to sit behind.  I'm leaning Carson's right.  Lauren is a threat, but Wiger is such a wildcard.  Heck, she might pull a major upset and win immunity or the tie-breaker

• Like 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Eh, I think it'll be Lauren. There's been too much fake drama lately followed by inevitable, anticlimactic votes.

Yeah, sadly I don't think Carolyn will flip.

• Like 1