Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Empress1 said:

I thought he couldn’t leave the state because of his parole?

I know! I'm also confused.  He's going on the road?  He's going out of state?  Since when?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I thought he couldn’t leave the state because of his parole?

He can’t. When he visited that major record producer’s garage the guy said he couldn’t book him for anything because he can’t leave the state.

Or was that Cameron? I can’t keep the aspiring rappers straight on this show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

A shit ton of $$ went into those matching outfits!!!  Late to the party but I'm here!  Couldn't see to drive through those 5 inch eyelashes I bought for tonight.  I could only go 2 miles an hour.

Can't WAIT to see how this sooo sweet Daddy Chance & son meeting is gonna go.  This poor guy. Kid has GREAT hair though.  And seems to have some sense!  HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??  Oh yeah, no Chance!! NOW I get it!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I made a batch of vegetable soup yesterday. Ate some yesterday and today. Lots of tea, fruit & veg for the vitamin C, and sleep.

I bought a supplement from Amazon (delivered in 2 days) called "Get Over It" and I did get better right away.  Don't know if it was the medicine or not.  It's made by the same company that makes "Kick Ass Immunity," which usually helps me avoid getting sick.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

OMG!  Ethan sounds like he is sensible.  I hope he is the complete opposite of his 
"father."

You can tell Chance had nothing to do with raising him. 

• Like 8
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Ethan this man will NOT be a good father figure.. run away ,,, run far far away 

And take Tayler and her kids with you. Just get away from Chance.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

Oh, give it a day or two. Ethan, you’ll be wishing you had Lloyd back as dad instead of Chance. Ethan is addicted to spending money? Okay, guys, case closed on this one: it’s nature not nurture.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So Ethan suffers from the same spending addiction as his father. I didn’t know that was hereditary.

But Chance is so glad Ethan is "nothing like him!"   He still hasn't noticed he's shit with money.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Another guy with the Sexy Jesus look.. I have to say, a lot of women REALLY like Sexy Jesus look

I don’t always like long hair on men, but if I do it’s got to be well-kept. (I like well-groomed men.) Ethan looks like he uses product.

• Like 2
  • Love 2