Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LVII - Live Chat Thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, DoctorAtomic said:

What happened with the remotes? I went in the kitchen. 

There was an ad that made it look like your tv went back to the “Home Screen” and started scrolling through other apps. A little too realistic for some of us!

• Like 5
Just now, DoctorAtomic said:

I don't know. I would have gone in for the TD and force the Eagles to march down the field. They've stalled in the second half.

The way this game has gone, why take the chance?

• Like 3

I was away from the TV for like a minute, why are Kevin and Greg disappointed dads with how the game is ending?  Is it the holding call or something that happened after that? 

Edited by mojoween
Just now, mojoween said:

I was away from the TV for like a minute, why are Kevin and Greg disappointed dads with how the game is ending?  Is it the holding call or something that happened after that? 

Because it's boring to watch it go down this way, with no real plays being run. But it's smart strategy.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
Just now, mojoween said:

It was the call, the commentators disagreed, even if it happened to only leave Philly with less time KC still took the second half.

Just now, Black Knight said:

Because it's boring to watch it go down this way, with no real plays being run. But it's smart strategy.

Interesting, with the way everyone freaked out when Ahmad Bradshaw scored a touchdown with his ass and said he should have gone down sooner.

• Like 1
Just now, mojoween said:

Interesting, with the way everyone freaked out when Ahmad Bradshaw scored a touchdown with his ass and said he should have gone down sooner.

That's what immediately came to my mind.  He tried to stop and his momentum pushed him into the end zone.

Well, that was still a hell of a game, and I got my #1 wish, which was for it to come down to the last minute.

Congrats to Mahomes and the Chiefs, and Hurts and the Eagles did prove that they belonged at the Super Bowl. This was the right match-up for this season.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Court said:

Game over. I expected laterals not a hail Mary. 

I expected more arm strength on the throw. Perhaps he should have run more during the half  like when Vince Young of Texas stopped USC's national championship  in the 2006 Rose Bowl.

• Like 1