Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: To Have Peace There Must Be Strife

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

There's something off about Jeymi too - I just haven't put my finger on what it is, yet.

I think she is still in the early stages of acknowledging her sexuality- she described how she had relationship problems with men for years and finally saw a therapist who suggested she was a lesbian and the light went off, so to speak. She has never had a serious relationship either- so here she is, thinking that FaceTiming a woman thousands of miles away for a few months is enough to determine that they are "soulmates," despite the fact that her "soulmate" disappears for periods of time (even when Jeymi's grandmother died) and despite the fact that Jeymi took that as a reason to experiment with other women. She is not ready to settle down, yet seems to be trying to push that to the back of her mind and cover up her uncertainty and nervousness with a lot of giggling and immature behavior.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The article said she would not be able to sponsor him, they would have to find another sponsor. Time to fess up Daniele. This is gonna be juicy! 

Liar, liar, pants on fire.  It isn’t that she won’t sponsor him….she can’t.  And when he offered her some tIme to see if the DR lived up to her expectations….. she still didn’t tell him the truth. He is being reasonable and compromising and she is still lying.  

And I now believe her concern that he expects her to pay for things and the brand new butcher shop isn’t yet profitable is that she is running short of funds.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Danielle is officially on my very last nerve. It seems like she didn't even bother to learn the basic norms of the country she was planning to live in before deciding to trap her husband there forever because she's tired of New York. Had she bothered to visit other local butcher shops or grocery stores, she might've learned that the way Yohan was displaying the meat is the way all the butchers in the DR do. Yes, there are flies. No, it's not the most hygienic or sanitary practice. However, before laying into Yohan talkin' 'bout how "That's not the way we do it in my country," maybe take a moment to acknowledge that she's not in her country and when in Rome, you do as the Romans do. Or at the very least, she needn't get all pissy or crap all over the way things are done in the country she's now living. Danielle's whole attitude is just shitty. And what of her children? Is she content to never (or only rarely) see them once she's permanently living in the DR? She is entirely too manipulative and selfish to have been a good parent and I wonder what her kids think of her choice to marry and move to another country with what was essentially some vacation D. I bet they've got some thoughts. I also couldn't help but notice that Danielle's (now adult) kid(s?) appear to have declined to be on the show. 

Jen's friends are the only sane thing about Jen. Something is very, very off there. Hopefully the Jen/Rishi story will get more interesting, because so far it's just another tale of vacation D being mistaken for a relationship. And honestly, what's the deal with older ladies named Jen or Jenny wanting to marry Indian men who are half their age? Does Jen not watch this show? Did she miss the misery that is Jenny & Sumit's relationship? And how that went over with his parents? Now here's another white, older, American Jen who's relationship with a younger Indian man is being concealed from his parents, who have been led to believe that she's just a friend. Hello... recipe for disaster, part deux.

I noticed that a lot of people on Reddit are saying there's some kind of drug use issue going on with Kris. There's a theory that she uses meth to counteract her narcolepsy, but I don't see the telltale signs of meth use (she doesn't have holes in her teeth, or sores on her face and arms, etc.). I DO see that there's something going on with her, but it's impossible at this early stage of seeing her to tell what that something is. It may be the effects of her narcolepsy medication or a mental/neurological issue that hasn't been revealed yet. Nevertheless, her relationship with Jeymi seems very superficial so far. All we've seen them talk about is wanting to meet and be intimate. There's something off about Jeymi too - I just haven't put my finger on what it is, yet. 

Not sure why Nicole and Mahmoud are on this show. She's already married. She's already wanting a divorce. She fast-forwarded through "The Other Way," & "Happily Ever After?" and is already a whole Tell-All. This seemingly never-ending parade of pasty-white ladies who marry Middle Eastern men, but somehow think that there's going to be "wiggle room" for them on the strict Muslim rules for women is so tiring! If the woman is going to be living in her husband's home country, she's going to be expected to assimilate. What part of that don't these ladies get?

So I guess the older, floppy hat lady & Ussama are this season's Ben and Mahogany. They'll be introduced halfway through the season and it'll be glaringly obvious that there's much more to the story than we're being told. 

So far, Isabel seems like a lovely, genuine person. I love her open-mindedness and her relationship with her 16 year old daughter. I still don't have enough info to endorse Gabe and Isabel wholeheartedly, but so far they're my favorite couple of the season.

The drugs for narcolepsy make you feel like you have done an illegal stimulant.  I have MS and have a hard time with fatigue.  My doc let me try one of those drugs.  I took it once and decided I would deal with fatigue a different way.  That is what I chalk her behavior up to.

• Useful 5
23 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it very off-putting when these couples are arguing while constantly calling each other "my love," "mi amor," "baby," etc.   

Like minds I was thinking the same while watching. I also get sick of hearing them describe the other half of their couple as "my soul mate" and "the love of my life!" Maybe they should reserve that talk until you have actually met the other person. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

What pension? She's only 40ish so too young for SS so what kind of pension are we talking about?

She has vested in her pension so she will get one at 62.  Apparently she expects Yohan to support her with his two jobs and butcher shop although she said she might teach an occasional yoga class.  So basically she wants to retire at 42 without the means to do so.  Maybe she thinks if she has a kid she can be a stay-at-home mom until 62.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Well, isn’t this interesting….she literally can’t afford to live in New York or even return to the US without completing the bankruptcy which means no credit cards, no mortgage, and very few landlords wanting to rent to her.  No wonder she left without pushing through that one more year to get the extra $15,000 per annum on her pension.   And I wonder if that bankruptcy would impact her day job status.  Maybe leaving teaching wasn’t her idea.  

Wouldn't bankruptcy hurt her ability to rent in DR, or is the production staff just hand-waiving that away for us (i.e. Sharp is paying)? 

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Sage.  It’s a fad.

Darcey and Stacey saged their hair extensions and almost set the whole pile of nylon on fire. 

That makes me wonder, if you sage your hotel room, does that violate the "no smoking" policy? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Without the green card, any money, a pleasant personality, or the likely ability to give him kids, what exactly is Danielle’s allure for Yohan?  Looks?  Sure, if his type is a dumpy suburban housewife who does Desperately Seeking Susan cosplay.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Interesting development: Turns out Danielle is up to her eyeballs in debt. She filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy just last year. That $4000 rent she told Yohan about? Evidently, she hasn't been paying that for about 8 or 9 months, because she currently owes around $36,000 just in back rent. She also has a shit ton of other debt, including student debt & parking violations (which, if it's the same in NY as in CA, those fines keep increasing the longer you don't pay them).

It would appear that Danielle's avid desire to no longer live in the US is heavily informed by her equally avid desire to not have to pay her debts.

https://starcasm.net/other-way-daniele-gates-bankruptcy/

Great investigative work FrancescaFiore!  And here I thought she was a financial wizard who was running a Fortune 500 company in her spare time as a teacher due to her high level of forensic mathematical analysis as demonstrated in her trying to help Yohan build his business...  She is really just too much.  This is some kind of nerve to criticize Yohan and his business when she is running to the DR to avoid the bankruptcy repercussions.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Great investigative work FrancescaFiore!  And here I thought she was a financial wizard who was running a Fortune 500 company in her spare time as a teacher due to her high level of forensic mathematical analysis as demonstrated in her trying to help Yohan build his business...  She is really just too much.  This is some kind of nerve to criticize Yohan and his business when she is running to the DR to avoid the bankruptcy repercussions.  

Doncha know you need a computer to tell you if your expenses exceed your income?  I don’t know how butchers stayed in business in 1975.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

As much as I dislike Danielle for the way she treats Johan, my heart also sinks for someone in that deep. That, for me, explains all the rituals and such; she desperately needs a miracle. Maybe being on the show will be that for her. But she is 100% wrong not to tell Johan everything. She's defrauding him.

2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Like minds I was thinking the same while watching. I also get sick of hearing them describe the other half of their couple as "my soul mate" and "the love of my life!" Maybe they should reserve that talk until you have actually met the other person. 

I think TLC tells them to say these things. They all say them, and I've never met anyone in real life who does.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Interesting development: Turns out Danielle is up to her eyeballs in debt. She filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy just last year. That $4000 rent she told Yohan about? Evidently, she hasn't been paying that for about 8 or 9 months, because she currently owes around $36,000 just in back rent. She also has a shit ton of other debt, including student debt & parking violations (which, if it's the same in NY as in CA, those fines keep increasing the longer you don't pay them).

It would appear that Danielle's avid desire to no longer live in the US is heavily informed by her equally avid desire to not have to pay her debts.

https://starcasm.net/other-way-daniele-gates-bankruptcy/

Holy.crap!! What a piece of shit!

and how does one rack up 80 grand in EZ pass charges?! EIGHTY.GRAND.IN.TOLLS!!!!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
48 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Holy.crap!! What a piece of shit!

and how does one rack up 80 grand in EZ pass charges?! EIGHTY.GRAND.IN.TOLLS!!!!

I don’t think debts to the government are dischargeable either lol.  I assume a lot of it is late fees.

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Unless your name is Tania in which case you get married & then tell your husband "you're not my soulmate" and expect your marriage to last forever.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Unless your name is Tania in which case you get married & then tell your husband "you're not my soulmate" and expect your marriage to last forever.

And then in an ironic twist, at least to me, turn out to be the closest thing to actual real, genuine soulmates this show has ever seen.  Sure, they couldn't get their shit together and were both messes in general, but I still say they were the real deal and should have stuck it out.  The two of them and all their hair could have made it work.  But I'm a crazy romantic. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I think Gabe told Isabel that he was trans, like, the day after they met? I don't even remember if they had kissed yet, but I think he said they met at a party or through a mutual friend and exchanged social media info and then he realized that she would see stuff on his IG and told her he was trans. It didn't strike me as that big of a deal.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

I think Gabe told Isabel that he was trans, like, the day after they met? I don't even remember if they had kissed yet, but I think he said they met at a party or through a mutual friend and exchanged social media info and then he realized that she would see stuff on his IG and told her he was trans. It didn't strike me as that big of a deal.

But on the episode they said they discovered it on his IG.  I guess that could have happened basically when they met and producers are just trying to mislead.  

14 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t think debts to the government are dischargeable either lol.  I assume a lot of it is late fees.

They aren’t forgivable ( but negotiate-able  what IRS will accept.  I closed on a condo where the 50 old seller had 9 liens and majorly were IRS. Some in the $125,00 range.  Took 4 months . That’s  what I kept thinking , how does someone 50 years old get that much in debt? 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

They aren’t forgivable ( but negotiate-able  what IRS will accept.  I closed on a condo where the 50 old seller had 9 liens and majorly were IRS. Some in the $125,00 range.  Took 4 months . That’s  what I kept thinking , how does someone 50 years old get that much in debt? 

Yeah these were unpaid tolls so it’s not the IRS so don’t know if they negotiate.

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

hard to figure out- and she calls the tolls "business expenses"? If she teaches in NYC and has her yoga business in NYC, where is she going to rack up that much? (Also, EZ pass usually just taps into a credit card. So maybe, they kept trying to bill a bad cc?) I do know that if I were in that much financial trouble, I would forgo the oat milk lattes. Now that we know her financial situation, makes sense that TLC spent so much time showing her being miserable in NYC (nearly getting mowed down by a bicyclist, overpaying for her coffee, grimacing at the dirty streets).

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

From what I’m hearing from everyone 90 day fiancé is boring and is a Yawner. So I’m going to go on my rant. 

As a viewer im not going to get played. They all look like they suck and are boring. I truly support the LGBTQ plus and I liked the gay couple Armando that was real drama. Real characters I liked seeing the black guy and Latino on love in paradise very good. Maybe they should have a trans woman and a man. 

but to me it seems like TLC is blatantly trying to have an agenda to have these different characters the lesbian characters seem boring and forced. They just seem like they just threw them on the show. Same with the other season of the other way with Stefani the farter. Even the Australian girl said she didn’t know why she came there. 

TLC got lazy making money and just decided to throw some characters on there. 

just get rid of this franchise and show the other 90 day shows and continue on thier stories. What about Paola Russ. Let’s see what’s going on with them. Or Jabri and his wife. Or Mahogony or Arielle and Binam. 

there are interesting characters. You just have to find them. 

15 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

TLC got lazy making money and just decided to throw some characters on there. 

just get rid of this franchise and show the other 90 day shows and continue on thier stories. What about Paola Russ. Let’s see what’s going on with them. Or Jabri and his wife. Or Mahogony or Arielle and Binam. 

there are interesting characters. You just have to find them. 

That's where everyone is different, I have no interest in seeing the couples you mentioned as they've had more than enough tv time especially Binman & Areola or whatever their names are.

I like the fact that we are getting to see some different couples and they may or may not turn out to be a waste of time but let's at least give them a chance before criticizing them.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
On 2/6/2023 at 12:26 PM, JeanJean said:

Danielle telling Yohan, "You're my wife" was incredibly cruel and demeaning.

I think it was a language issue but Yohan definitely took the word as emasculating, calling him her "wife." Even with my 50+ year old high school Spanish, I've noticed Danielle makes errors in pronunciation like "hueves" for eggs instead of "huevos." And in the butcher shop she referred to the flies correctly as "moscas" then minutes later she said she didn't know how to say "fly." I remember in their Paradise season she said things to Yohan that resulted in him having a "WTF?" expression while trying to figure out what she meant. Veronica is fluent in Spanish and she compared Danielle's Spanish to Chantel's but Danielle speaks with such authority and confidence that many people would think she is fluent. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

But on the episode they said they discovered it on his IG.  I guess that could have happened basically when they met and producers are just trying to mislead.  

*SHOCK* 

Wot? The producers bugger with the storylines? 😆

• LOL 3
44 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

it seems like TLC is blatantly trying to have an agenda to have these different characters the lesbian characters seem boring and forced

What agenda? Showing same sex couples are just as boring as heterosexual couples? LOL.

Anyway, "boring and forced" are staples of lesbian relationships. I say this from experience. 🤣

• LOL 7
12 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

What agenda? Showing same sex couples are just as boring as heterosexual couples? LOL.

Anyway, "boring and forced" are staples of lesbian relationships. I say this from experience. 🤣

I won’t ask about lesbian bed death.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I said before I like the gay couples I mentioned the other Lesbian couples. Been watching since season 1 it seems like they are blatantly putting more lesbian couples gay couples because that is the cool thing to do now. I watch like i am Jazz I am Shauna Ray and not just doing the I have a black friend it just doesn’t seem organic. I don’t find the characters entertaining. My pronouns are he/him heterosexual I like seeing girl girl. But these couples are boring as fuck. Shit they could’ve just showed Armando but it’s cool having new people at least have new people who are interesting that’s all. I’d like to see what’s going on with other characters like Devin. 

5 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

it seems like they are blatantly putting more lesbian couples gay couples because that is the cool thing to do now.

This is only the second lesbian couple they've ever had on - and the first wasn't really even a lesbian couple, it was the jar-farter and the Aussie who never even hooked up, much less got engaged or tried applying for a K1 visa. As far as gay couples, they're part of the general population, so why shouldn't they be on the show just as much as hetero/cis couples? The gay couples on this show represent maybe 10% of all the couples on the show - about the same as the percentage of gays/lesbians in the population. I don't agree that gay couples are being "blatantly put on," because TLC thinks it's "cool." I think they're casting whoever they think is going to get viewers to watch. 

11 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

My pronouns are he/him heterosexual I like seeing girl girl.

This is in no way unique. Most cis, hetero men are into watching girl/girl stuff. That doesn't make you an LGBTQ+ ally, it just makes you a horny dude. Being an ally means being AS okay with the guy/guy stuff as you are with the girl/girl stuff. And it doesn't seem like you are okay with both, since you're referring to it as "an agenda" and inferring that gay couples are only being cast because being gay is somehow now trendy or cool.

Don't get me wrong; I think TLC is an absolute garbage factory that goes out of its way to cast the worst imaginable people. They do that because it's what makes them money. Casting gay couples is part of the wide net TLC casts for viewers. That's the only "agenda" they have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6
On 2/6/2023 at 9:58 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

So that's the deal. This must be why she is willing to give up her pension, 'cuz she can't wait out that extra year to get it. When you're that deep into debt, it takes a long time to get out of it and she apparently doesn't have the stamina to survive in the US for another year.

Kris and Jeymi:  Terribly boring so far. I can already see how Kris's life has gone with her poor decision making skills. Gabe & Isabel: They may be nice people, but I suspect their entire story line is going to center around her parent's accepting Gabe. Not interesting.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, KateHearts said:

If she teaches in NYC and has her yoga business in NYC, where is she going to rack up that much?

Tolls in New York are pretty outrageous. Right now it's $ 17 to enter the city via the GW Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel, but no toll the other way. If she's coming from Yonkers into Manhattan, the toll is less but it could still add up, especially if her EZ account was suspended and she's billed by mail and add in the penalties. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
8 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

This is only the second lesbian couple they've ever had on - and the first wasn't really even a lesbian couple, it was the jar-farter and the Aussie who never even hooked up, much less got engaged or tried applying for a K1 visa. As far as gay couples, they're part of the general population, so why shouldn't they be on the show just as much as hetero/cis couples? The gay couples on this show represent maybe 10% of all the couples on the show - about the same as the percentage of gays/lesbians in the population. I don't agree that gay couples are being "blatantly put on," because TLC thinks it's "cool." I think they're casting whoever they think is going to get viewers to watch. 

This is in no way unique. Most cis, hetero men are into watching girl/girl stuff. That doesn't make you an LGBTQ+ ally, it just makes you a horny dude. Being an ally means being AS okay with the guy/guy stuff as you are with the girl/girl stuff. And it doesn't seem like you are okay with both, since you're referring to it as "an agenda" and inferring that gay couples are only being cast because being gay is somehow now trendy or cool.

Don't get me wrong; I think TLC is an absolute garbage factory that goes out of its way to cast the worst imaginable people. They do that because it's what makes them money. Casting gay couples is part of the wide net TLC casts for viewers. That's the only "agenda" they have.

Trust me an ally. I walk the walk don’t just talk it. I have every right to say it and it’s true. I’m not just a horny dude. The image of two men as a gay couple is not appealing to me. But I accept it as two people who deserve to show thier truth. If you actually read what I said. I referred to the other lesbian couple. Stefani. They showed thier drama. But was she actually a lesbian? She even didn’t know if she was. Just cause I said the couple was boring as fuck has nothing to do with me not wanting to see them. They are boring that’s why. Nothing to do with them being lesbian. I don’t just like seeing chicks get it on. But when you are someone who actually does the work it’s different. If you read what I said. You would see I refer to I am Shauna Ray whose sister is gay lesbian they show on the show. Them actually doing the work. Marching at pride. Not trash TV. I actually championed lesbian characters in my work as a writer. A huge supporter of the show Pose. Have supported causes in West Hollywood. I’ve been doing this shit when West Hollywood was a wasteland. Giving transgender people outlets to find work before it was cool to do in Hollywood. 

so as an ally. I can say it’s an agenda. Don’t just put gay people lesbian people trans people on T.V. Cause it’s cool. Do it for putting compelling characters. It’s just a dumb show. But as someone who’s marched at Pride supported my trans people at Pagents. And supported at clubs. I’m an ally. So yeah there was a time in T.V. When people didn’t want a trans character in a show. I’ve been doing this shit before glee. Yeah remember the show Popular back then. So all good. With you and what you champion and being gay lesbian. But don’t sit up here like I’m the dude who’s all cool with the gay guys but not the lesbians cause that’s far from the truth. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

90 day fiancé would rarely have couples who were gay. I’ve watched every season since season 1. Have it be genuine don’t do this shit cause everybody does it now. It’s corny as fuck. 

you gonna tell me about agenda when the only show you could see was Queer eye for the straight guy. 

I had a show called OUT that nobody wanted to make. Yeah that was a reality show about Gay people coming out about thier truth. So when I see these casting on shows. I say it’s an agenda it wasn’t an agenda then. They just didn’t want to put it on. 

it wasn’t cool to have a lead in a show who was a black lesbian agent. We couldn’t get it made. Just didn’t work. But once again. I say agenda. So when I say agenda I see it. Cool now but not cool then. 

so you are entitled to your opinion. They can cast whoever they want to cast. 

I like interesting characters. And I can see characters using the gay as clout. I suspected Stefani of doing that at times but I said no. Then Tonia thought maybe she was. So when you do these shows or see it in the industry I speak from seeing that. So my comments are strong but we’ll informed. 

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

What about Paola Russ. Let’s see what’s going on with them. Or Jabri and his wife. Or Mahogony or Arielle and Binam. 

For me, watching updates of the above characters you mention would be a total snooze. 

As for TLC having an agenda- of course they do. They want to tap into what people are talking about lately and what may grab attention.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Too many dead eyed horse girls on this season.

The conversation with Isabel and her daughter got to me. “We’ve been through a lot” with dads, stepdads and mom’s boyfriends. 😞 They’re so happy to have found Gabriel because he’s calm and kind. 🥹 I hope it all works out for them.

Jen is high AF, right? Her friend legit thought she successfully catfished Rishi… 🤦🏽

Feels like Nicole was going to separate but the 90 Day contract showed up in the mailbox...

Can I just say, I’m tired of these Americans going to Muslim countries and acting shocked by the culture. It’s so frustrating and naive. Avery was the exception.

Jeymi getting done up professionally and Kris is showing up in a tutu and arm warmers.

Danielle is gonna hate living in the DR real quick. And she's doing Yohan so dirty.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

The season is just boring in general. 

Which is ironic as all of the participants think they are the most specialist snowflakes ever!  And that we will all just love them and want to follow them on social media!

They work so hard on their 'quirkiness,' business savy, and earnestness thinking they have fooled all of us and yet here we are (well, at least a lot of us) enjoying their poor decisions, bankruptcies, social issues, lack of awareness, etc.  So, we are being entertained but not in the way they think we are.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 2/6/2023 at 10:53 AM, magemaud said:

It will never make up for the $ 15K she's going to lose every year from her pension...

Nicole has a pension?  Delivering food and selling clothes?

I bet you mean Danielle.  Yohan the tall guy? In the DR?

Danielle deserves to lose pension $$$.  She's a moron.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Nicole has a pension?  Delivering food and selling clothes?

I bet you mean Danielle.  Yohan the tall guy? In the DR?

Danielle deserves to lose pension $$$.  She's a moron.

Yes, I did mean Danielle. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

The season is just boring in general. 

We're only 2 episodes in & haven't even met all of the train wrecks, er, I mean couples yet. This show is heavily formulaic, so if you find the formula boring, chances are good that you'll find every season of the show boring. 

• Applause 2
12 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

This show is heavily formulaic, so if you find the formula boring, chances are good that you'll find every season of the show boring. 

I think that with the addition of new couples, people were hoping that this season would show some fresh ideas. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1