Type keyword(s) to search

Daniele and Yohan

• Start Topic

Fresh from 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise, this couple is no stranger to the struggles of living separate lives in different countries. Now, Daniele (NEW YORK) is leaving her home and job in NYC in an effort to convince Yohan (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC) to make the Dominican Republic their forever home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I dont think filing bankrupcy would stop her from filing for the visa. It might help her, since don't they look at how much income you have. If your debts are wiped away you have more income. They do not look at your credit score. The income amount it so low, remember Paul was whinign he could not make 22k a year because he was a felon (that wa sthe amount heneeded to sponsor Karine). Nicole (Azan) amount was also 22k a year. 

Now maybe Danielle does not have the filing fees and lawyer costs right now? I know you can do it yourself cheaper. Danielle just does not seem like a do it yourself type. 

Im just waiting to see how long she stays in his country. If TLC had shown her selling her couch and shutting the door of an empty apartment I would believe maybe she is planning on staying. 2 suitcases for over a year, I don't think. How many people have we seen on the other way actually pack up everything? Jenny (Sumit) we saw he sell that car and sleep on a couch waiting to go, Paul took like 15 trunks or totes  to Brazil (but he still had so much stuff with his mom). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Every season I think man, this one is the worst! They’re never going to find anyone worse. Until the current season starts. 
Lemme say it again: this one is the worst!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

In her address to her jealous haters she said we would never be her.

Thank the heavens I sure as hell don’t want to be like her sanctimonious arse!

I know I wouldn’t be stupid enough to give up an additional $15K of my pension.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Well... Darcey, Stacey AND Danielle are all the same height! 4'-8".  Danielle just needs to get those lips fished and they can be a throuple!

Well then they should be on a little people show as that it 4’10” or less.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Well then they should be on a little people show as that it 4’10” or less.

Their height was just a guess on my part.  Heck, they might be FIVE FEET TALL for all I know!

• Like 1
On 3/14/2023 at 11:27 PM, Frozendiva said:

Google says Darcey is 5’7” and Stacey is 5’1”.

That's hilarious! Where do they come up with these numbers? Supposedly, Darcey also weighs 154 lbs and her bra size is 38B. 

I also found this information about Danielle which makes absolutely no sense to me: 

"90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise season 2 cast, Daniele Gates, is one of the renowned and most famous contenders which is as it should be. Further, she is expertly a yogic and ayurvedic way of life mentor.

Moreover, fans are enamored with areas of strength for her strong appearance as she has a running and beguiling character which can draw in individuals without any problem. From the show’s absolute starting point, she has come into the publicity and become the most talked contender on the show up until this point."

huh? 

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

That's hilarious! Where do they come up with these numbers? Supposedly, Darcey also weighs 154 lbs and her bra size is 38B. 

I also found this information about Danielle which makes absolutely no sense to me: 

"90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise season 2 cast, Daniele Gates, is one of the renowned and most famous contenders which is as it should be. Further, she is expertly a yogic and ayurvedic way of life mentor.

Moreover, fans are enamored with areas of strength for her strong appearance as she has a running and beguiling character which can draw in individuals without any problem. From the show’s absolute starting point, she has come into the publicity and become the most talked contender on the show up until this point."

huh? 

What were they SMOKING????  That same shit that said DARCEY was 5'-7"!!!!! In what world???

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
(edited)
On 3/12/2023 at 5:31 PM, Frozendiva said:

Daniele: You may rest assured that our dislike of you has nothing to do with your height or age or body shape or career path.

You may also rest assured that few, if any, of us are jealous of you.

Our dislike stems from you being a judgmental hypocrite who:

• Seemingly lives to emasculate Yohan while criticizing him for things that are not remotely his fault
  • Lies to him about major things such as your reasons for leaving New York one step ahead of the debt collectors, while yelling at him for the slightest perceived inconsistency
  • Expects Yohan to make American-level wages and treat you to an American-level life in an impoverished country
  • Acts offended and butthurt if he so much as smiles at an ex; meanwhile, you wave your close friendship with an ex in his face
  • Generally behaves like the stereotype of the "Ugly American."

Pro Tip: If everyone hates your guts, maybe the problem is with you, not them.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Daniele: You may rest assured that our dislike of you has nothing to do with your height or age or body shape or career path.

You may also rest assured that few, if any, of us are jealous of you.

Our dislike stems from you being a judgmental hypocrite who:

• Seemingly lives to emasculate Yohan while criticizing him for things that are not remotely his fault
  • Lies to him about major things such as your reasons for leaving New York one step ahead of the debt collectors, while yelling at him for the slightest perceived inconsistency
  • Expects Yohan to make American-level wages and treat you to an American-level life in an impoverished country
  • Acts offended and butthurt if he so much as smiles at an ex; meanwhile, you wave your close friendship with an ex in his face
  • Generally behaves like the stereotype of the "Ugly American."

Pro Tip: If everyone hates your guts, maybe the problem is with you, not them.

Is it any surprise that she has had multiple failed relationships?  Would love if the exes gave interviews.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I just HAD to jump then up the list because I have a sneaky feeling that we're gonna want to talk about them after their reunion performance. Maybe? No?

No doubt, but you can never reason with or take any issue with a narcissist, she’s despicable.  Obviously at the time of the reunion they still appeared to be together, according to her.  The tiktok video was something!

• Like 3

I am shocked we were spared the awkward very scripted introduction of the son to Yohan. Followed by the whole "is he ready to be a step dad?" to a grown ass man. My guess is, a) The son shot it down or b)Danielle would like us all to forget that she is old enough to have a 23 yr old son 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I am shocked we were spared the awkward very scripted introduction of the son to Yohan. Followed by the whole "is he ready to be a step dad?" to a grown ass man. My guess is, a) The son shot it down or b)Danielle would like us all to forget that she is old enough to have a 23 yr old son 

She was a (late) teen mom yet doles out advice.

• Like 2
(edited)
23 hours ago, endure said:

I wasn't aware that Daniele has a 23 year old son.

https://jismodelsite.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/a-son-who-acts-on-tv/

What the WHUT??  Dang, Danielle is like a freaking onion!  She presents herself as a childless 43 year old who wants to have a baby but is sort of long in the tooth in the baby department!  She is  SUCH A DAMN LIAR!!!

Really.  It's so funny to me that the people who put on SUCH an act to get on reality teevee are the SAME people who end up being shown for what they REALLY are.  There's really some strange insidious shit happening with these folks.  

And old Matt Sharp is right there: holding out some $$$ and saying"Come on, you can DO it!"

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, goofygirl said:

What the WHUT??  Dang, Danielle is like a freaking onion!  She presents herself as a childless 43 year old who wants to have a baby but is sort of long in the tooth in the baby department!  She is  SUCH A DAMN LIAR!!!

Really.  It's so funny to me that the people who put on SUCH an act to get on reality teevee are the SAME people who end up being shown for what they REALLY are.  There's really some strange insidious shit happening with these folks.  

And old Matt Sharp is right there: holding out some $$$ and saying"Come on, you can DO it!"

Yeah agree it's crazy the  losers that end up on this show and all the endless spin offs, and Matt Sharp sure must be raking in the dough and paying out as little as possible to his freaks.... would be interesting to see the accountability there. I know it used to be the foreigners weren't even paid.... WTF?

• Like 4
6 hours ago, endure said:

I know it used to be the foreigners weren't even paid.... WTF?

They can't be paid  - minor details like work permits, green cards, immigration and tax laws....

• Like 3
(edited)

As long as the foreign partner is in the U.S., they can't be paid unless they have work permits, etc. pay taxes, and the other things their visa/work permits allow.    When they're in their own country, they get paid because they're legal residents.   There was one case where there were banking issues, but my understanding is they straightened that out, and paid the person in their own country.   However, the U.S. participant can't be paid while they're in the other country, unless work laws there allow them to be paid.  That's another reason the Tell All is in NYC, instead of all remote, so the U.S. fiance/spouse can be paid.   And for the drama.   

Until the visa is processed, the non-U.S. partner can't come to NYC for the tell all.  But if they have a visa, that won't allow them to work either, unless they have their legal paperwork in place.   

In Daniele's case, I hope every penny of her payments were garnished for her debts.   If she comes back to New York permanently, she's in big financial trouble, and the type of her debts won't be going anywhere.   So, locations in other states, have huge signing bonuses for teachers, but hers would be garnished I bet, and that would be a drop in the bucket with her debts.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, endure said:

Yeah agree it's crazy the  losers that end up on this show and all the endless spin offs, and Matt Sharp sure must be raking in the dough and paying out as little as possible to his freaks.... would be interesting to see the accountability there. I know it used to be the foreigners weren't even paid.... WTF?

I think he produces all the many permutations of Love After Lockup so yeah he would appear to be doing well.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, Quof said:

They can't be paid  - minor details like work permits, green cards, immigration and tax laws....

I def get that but i wonder when they are in a foreign country like India, would Sumit be paid?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think he produces all the many permutations of Love After Lockup so yeah he would appear to be doing well.

I think Sharp is doing extremely well, considering 90 Days is the most watched reality show ever, with poorly paid and unpaid participants, i would love to see some numbers.  You’re right to include the Love After Lockup series, also part of the Sharp team. 
Here’s an article with him talking about the show ~ he sounds more delusional than the people on it.  I would like to read he gives back to some of these third world countries, he’s got to be making a fortune.

https://www.awardsdaily.com/2022/06/24/executive-producer-matt-sharp-on-why-90-day-fiance-is-the-most-diverse-show-on-television/

• Like 2
On 5/19/2023 at 2:25 PM, Stuckathome said:

Mine are 23 and 25 and no way no how am I jumping into the baby pool.  I am 58, lol.  But even at 25 I was like I am done thanks.  Tubal took care of that.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

His standup isn’t very good and he doesn’t have leading man looks lol.  It is funny that his first joke is about getting a ticket since mom has so many.

When I saw his photo I thought, well he is a character actor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2