Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Call Me Ichabod Knievel

• Start Topic

Yep. Nope. Couldn't watch it. Jack McBrayer grates on my nerves and Jack McBrayer as an Amish dude grates on my last nerve (sorry Jack!)

Did they get rid of him?  Is it going to be the whole "who is the new baker this week?"

• Like 2
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Jack McBrayer as an Amish dude grates on my last nerve (sorry Jack!)

Jack McBrayer as an Amish dude who is apparently too stupid to live is even worse. I understand Amish are not always familiar with the ways of the English, but seriously. I, too, hope he isn't staying. 

• Like 5

This new baker guy is already annoying, but it looks like he's here to stay. Damn it. Although he's just listed as a guest star now, so maybe they will just start bringing in a new quirky baker every episode. No wonder Kat's business struggles, she hires people that have no idea what they're doing just because they like her jokes and she relates to their backstory. 

Some funny scenes and lines at least, I like how the story with Sheila played out, and I am not normally a big Sheila fan. Her at the retirement home gives her more to do than be mean to Kat. 

"A telegram? Is it news from the front? Have we liberated Paris?"  

• Like 5

I’m done with this show. 
Jack mcBrayer is just as annoying as he was on 30 Rock.

Tired of these stereotypes he plays. What a bad choice. 
of course, no one could ever replace Leslie Jordan, but to replace him with Jack McBrayer, just sucks,

• Like 4

If Jack McBrayer becomes a regular on this show it will ruin it for me.  I almost can't believe they thought this was a good idea.  I don't even like the Amish but felt that this was insulting to them.  Heck, it was insulting to ME as a human being!  The sad part about it is that I laughed several times during the episode, just not at him.  If not for him it actually wouldn't have been a bad episode.  I hope he was a one-off like Phil's mother.  Even she was more tolerable and that's not saying much.

• Like 6
On 1/26/2023 at 7:17 PM, greekmom said:

Did they get rid of him?  Is it going to be the whole "who is the new baker this week?"

I like that idea — kind of like Murphy Brown’s secretaries. 

• Like 10

Add me to those that don't like the new guy.  

Man, I used to really like this show, but it's getting really stupid.  Someone said new "quirky" bakers.  That's being generous.  I like quirky.  Stupid beyond reason, not so much.

Please get better, show.  I don't want to quit watching.

• Like 4
On 1/29/2023 at 7:58 PM, possibilities said:

It looked to me like you could have held it in your hand just as easily, but Kat was being quirky to use her mouth to groom the cat like another cat would do.

No, no. It's meant to be inserted in your mouth. I kid you not.

• Mind Blown 2