Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I guess that I'll just snuggle in here...

POUNDERS! It was 70 degrees today and I have the windows open and a thunderstorm is rolling through. 

YAY SPRING?

I had to scrape my car windows this morning...

Hi all! 
Tonight's eating habit is a Vermont Cheddar Mac and Broccoli bowl from Life Cuisine. 

Mark's gonna do it "on his own," huh Let's see how that turns out, shall we? 

"Weight unknown" is always a good start.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Pounders..I had egg fried rice for dinner….it’s fried so it’s on the diet. The live chat no worky

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Let my joints get lubricated. With fistfuls of potato chips, usually"

* sheepishly raises hand* I’m having a lazy week

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

He lives in a better place than most. (On Mommy and Daddy's dime.) And seems like a 40 year old teenager. (No idea how old he is.)

I think for my eating habit tonight I'm going to make a steamed egg custard.

I'm guessing 685 lbs.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

After Heilga mentioned corn chips last week, I had to buy some, and have them next to me.  However, I forgot to buy the guacomole.

I'm sure you can struggle along without it. 

Dad sounds like every schlocky TV talk show ever. "babies raising babies" "babies don't come with instructions". Cry me a river, loser.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Mark Rutland

Orlando Florida, Age 42.     Lives in his parent's guest house, and his enabler and chef is his mother Maria, and dad Rocky.   

Mom made him enough scrambled eggs with piles of cheese on it to feed a bunch of people.   Looked like a pile of Chorizo too. 

Parents were 19 when he was born, trauma was when his dad was unemployed, and they lost everything and moved to grandma's house in Arizona.    

220 lbs in high school, and he fed himself up to 300 lbs for football.   He wasn't bad looking then.     Junior College football scholarship, for one semester.   350 lbs after college.  

I would be happier if I didn't see him inhale that bunch of waffles drowned in syrup, and drink out of the milk container.     His breakfast is huge.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Jesus Christ he is talking like he grew up in a homeless shelter….oh nooo he had the privilege of,playing football and travelling. Dude…you are SO privileged. His big tragedy was his parents having to move and find new jobs? Fuck off Mark

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Thank goodness! Hello, my people! 

My son lived with me until his first marriage. We had / have a friendly, loving relationship and I made him many a meal as an adult. However, I would have dropped kicked him to Mars if he talked to me like this slug talks to his mom.

My eating habit is some hummus and Saltines. I feel OK from the surgery, but I don't want a meal. Maybe later. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 4