Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How much bacon does one need? She overcrowded the pan

You mean you let poor innocent bacon slices sit in the package once it's been opened, feeling all abandoned and getting stale?   This lady is putting them out of their misery as soon as she opens the pack!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, mk828 said:

So.. I got a good friend of mine hooked on the show. She is questioning her life choices because of it. I explained to her that it is all a part of the process lol 

You’ve infected her. Very good. Now bring her to us. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

You mean you let poor innocent bacon slices sit in the package once it's been opened, feeling all abandoned and getting stale?   This lady is putting them out of their misery as soon as she opens the pack!

I get my bacon from the butcher so I buy what I need….or else I might look like her.

What is with the music lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Syreeta Covington, 31 Years old from Columbus, OH.   This is an 18 hour drive, or 3 hours by airplane.   She lives with husband Lawrence, and a stepson.   She lives on the second floor.    She fell through the floor recently, how terrifying.   They've only been married a year.    Her breakfast requests are epic, pizza rolls, an entire package of bacon, cheese/bacon/egg sandwiches.   Another bedside chef. 

Her childhood was so sad, repeated abuse by the families she was fostered by.   By 11 reunited with her birth mom, but that wasn't good after a few months. 250 by age 12.   Back to foster care.   450 by high school graduation.  Dumped by the foster system at 18.    Started ordering food after she got her own apartment.  

The truth comes out, she met the husband in a BBW chat room, so he likes big women.   

She's certainly mobile for a poundticipant.   

It worries me that she says she may clash with Dr. Now.  

I introduced a friend to the live chat, she already loved the show.    

(On a personal note, a friend warned me that some favorite food wouldn't appeal to me after my gall bladder removal, and she was right.   I don't even want to look at potato chips again, or my beloved hurricane snack [because they don't need refrigeration] Cheezits)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Do my eyes deceive me or do I see a vegetable there?

I am pretty sure it was *gasp* broccoli.

Though what it would do against that amount of pasta and probably copious amounts of either butter or creamy sauce, I am not sure.  Maybe she just likes the taste. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She fell through the floor recently, how terrifying.  

You don't say...

Started ordering food after she got her own apartment.  

That floored me too.  What's the first thing you do when you are on your own and feeling safe?  Apparently, order a ton of junk food.  I am just surprised she was able to afford that.  

• Like 4

Syreeta:  ...They say it's him.

Me: Bitch, don't you watch the show?!

ETA: Sounds like a tough love type of guy.  Quit playing with me Syreeta, you can't be this stupid and who writes this crap.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5

I think I found the snark!

I'm having a 600 lb life right now...my job is stressful and I'm trying to find another before I get booted out of the door.  It's 3 days of keto followed by an hour of Turkish Delight followed by popcorn while I dream of cupcakes. I only slipped up a little...

I need this group!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 6
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I love chips too…i can hover down a family sized bag in a couple hours. I don’t keep them in the home

Wegmans sells individual little bags of some chips for about 50 or 75 cents. If I'm really craving them I'll get one or two bags of Doritos. If I get a big bag I always regret it (and last time I did I ended up getting a bit disgusted with myself and threw half of the bag out).

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

.   She lives on the second floor.    She fell through the floor recently, how terrifying.   

This was glossed over way too quickly.  Did she fall through the second floor to the first? Was she stuck like Tom Hanks? Who got her out? The cute firefighters? 

I NEED ANSWERS 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

She sticks her finger in her mouth while she eats her chips???  Must be sucking the salt!

Maybe her weight problem is because she has pica??!?!

She can't stop eating 20,000 calories a day.

• Like 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I love chips too…i can hover down a family sized bag in a couple hours. I don’t keep them in the home

I am lucky that I don't like potato chips - I still have several packs of the multi-pack of 1-oz bags I bought two years ago - but corn chips... I try to limit purchases of those, especially because I like them with guacamole...

• Like 3