Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Greetings Pounders from snowy MN!  Stay warm everyone.

We got a hail storm yesterday! A downpour of little ice balls!! Now it's 38 and damp so it feels extra cold. Just took out the trash and checked the mail and rushed back in where it's warm. My hands are still cold.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hey Pounders!  Missed y'all last week.  Who, in their right mind, has an evening event on M600PL Wednesdays?!?!

Eating habit: 2/3 slice of pizza and a mini cookie.

It seems that I eat like a kid on Wednesdays.  Must.Do.Better.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Good Evening Everyone!

Tonight's eating habit was a tofu stir fry with cheap veggies from the Asian grocery store and a gatorade because I entirely failed at hydrating today.

I spy a bedside hotplate in the first scene. I'm excited for this one.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Hi All!  I am late - I have been trying to finish a work project because I am leaving for a conference at 4am tomorrow.  Blergh.  Hopefully the weather doesn't disrupt my plans.  I am very proud of being able to pack a week's worth of stuff including three pairs of shoes into a carryon and a laptop bag! 

Eating habit tonight will be potato soup.  FInished all meat-containing dishes at my home since it will be Lent when I get back, and I will be abstaining from meat and eggs starting next Monday (Orthodox :) ) .  And sweets in lieu of dairy.  Sad, because I will actually be in Texas... 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Hi All!  I am late - I have been trying to finish a work project because I am leaving for a conference at 4am tomorrow.  Blergh.  Hopefully the weather doesn't disrupt my plans.  I am very proud of being able to pack a week's worth of stuff including three pairs of shoes into a carryon and a laptop bag! 

Eating habit tonight will be potato soup.  FInished all meat-containing dishes at my home since it will be Lent when I get back, and I will be abstaining from meat and eggs starting next Monday (Orthodox :) ) .  And sweets in lieu of dairy.  Sad, because I will actually be in Texas... 

A couple days ago I was thinking about you and your strict Lenten fasting.

• Like 2

Nurse's aide when she needs a nurse herself?

The stepson also looks like he is getting on the chubby side himself, if that was him in the wedding photo.  And he really should try to speak more clearly... although he probably didn't want to be on TV and tried to get away with as little as he could. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1