Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E07: Bull in a China Shop LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Omg I switched channels to watch the World Series and when I got back Gabler is still talking!

Really?  J/K.  I'm not surprised.  You could have told me that for Thursday's Game 5 and I'd believe you

• LOL 3

So are we not going to see what this advantage is or will they throw it on us at TC?

Seriously Karla, I want to like you, do not put a target on Noelle!  Also, Jesse, Geo thought he had a bond with Karla, too, so you might want to watch your back.

So when the knowledge of power advantage fails, let's try again!  Maybe James will be smart enough not to share that with someone who has an idol or advantage.

And he's telling Karla.  And Cody, who also has an idol.  Well, this might be an interesting boot after all.

1 minute ago, Carey said:

Man, what if someone talks & James' advantage is a success

I wonder if someone who took another persons idol or advantage for safe keeping lets him know.  If he manages to ask Dwight, Owen, or Jesse when he knows about Cody's idol and doesn't directly ask Cody, then something is up.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I didn’t get the reasoning behind voting out Dwight. ??

Cody just doesn't like Dwight, I think that's pretty much it. Or maybe we're missing something that happened between the two, beyond the early episodes.

Just now, dizzyd said:

I think it's partly to weaken Noelle, and Cody doesn't trust him for some reason.  I'm wondering if we are in for a big blindside and someone whose name wasn't thrown out goes.  Still, I'm sadly leaning towards Noelle or Dwight.  I really don't understand Jesse and Cody's logic for wanting to get rid of their two Vesi members.  I feel like this puts them in a worse spot.

• Love 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

I think Jesse may be overplaying here. There are too many people left who would be pissed off at him. 

Since Jesse is holding Cody’s idol, he should flip the vote to him. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

According to Cody he's also good at this game and has always been "kinda eerie" to him (don't ask me what that means)

And Jesse thinks it would also weaken Noelle

Well, this is going to be a quick tribal, whoever goes.  I wonder if James will play his KIP or wait.  He can use it anytime up until a certain point, right?  Also, does he have to wait until TC?  I've never been clear on that.

1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

Is Karla the only one with a secret Idol nobody knows about??

I believe so, yes.  Which, good for her for actually knowing how to keep a secret.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:
2 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Is Karla the only one with a secret Idol nobody knows about??

I believe so, yes.  Which, good for her for actually knowing how to keep a secret.

In the event of a, say 7-1 men/woman advantage, I think I'd kinda love to see Karla win out due to it