Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E07: Bull in a China Shop LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

This last part, even though it is weight based…I think it is skewed to guys.  

The whole thing was skewed to guys. Look who made it through. I guess Gabler was a surprise but Owen and Cody? Not so much. Two young guys.

• Love 3

I love these reasons for why they are hanging in there: Gabler is doing it for his uncle who had heart surgery, Cody for losing a wrestling match in school, and Owen just because it's his dream to wear the necklace.

• Love 2

No offense to Gabler, but I really don't need all these minutes of inspiration.  I feel like it's pandering for jury votes already.

And I just realized that the challenge took half the episode.  Wonder if it's going to be a boring boot tonight?

• Like 2
  • Love 6
Just now, LadyChatts said:

No offense to Gabler, but I really don't need all these minutes of inspiration.  I feel like it's pandering for jury votes already.

And I just realized that the challenge took half the episode.  Wonder if it's going to be a boring boot tonight?

It's so annoying. I'm so bored.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Good grief they're laying it on thick here for Gabler. Sappy music and all.

I guess we are suppose to root for him now.

Epic Fail for me. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Well, since they wasted so much time on the challenge (seriously, what was that about?!) I have no idea who the boot might be tonight.  I kind of hope it's Ryan, he annoys me.  I'd also go for Sami.

Any guy would be ideal. I dislike or am bored by all of them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't hang in there long enough for Gabler to give a shout out to his neighbor's cousin's 2nd wife's hairdresser's cousin (twice removed).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2