Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

The fact that Kody decided to emotionally hurt Christine in front of the other wives makes me think that he probably treated her poorly for years.

Now that she is leaving and he can't control her Kody wants to humiliate Christine. He forgets that his children will see this. That it will further shape their relationship with him.

Hopefully, this helped Janelle decide to leave. And maybe Meri will understand that she should exit too.

They can sell Coyote Pass and go their separate ways.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 14

For once Meri’s  right… it’s not her place to say anything 

Why is  this such a shock Robyn?  She told you months ago she was leaving. In addition, you haven’t seen her for a long time anyway 

He keeps  saying he’s glad it’s over yet he’s so angry he can’t shut up. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Love 15

Kody would react like this no matter how many private conversations he and Christine had. He's making it all about HIM - and yeah, his behavior is the reason Christine is leaving. Yayy Christine for being so clear and calm. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, altopower said:

She's been heartbroken but she stayed for the family. Kody can't wrap his brain around any of this.

No he can't because he can't concieve of doing anything that doesn't benefit him directly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Now I understand, Kody is trying to get Meri, Robyn and Janelle to pile on. Curiously, Meri is not. We knew that Janelle wouldn't.

Robyn already got her irrational yelling out.

I thought similar with all the Robyn talking heads.  They should have asked Meri or Janelle, but neither of them would speak up.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

She's getting out of the lobster bucket means Christine is escaping a metaphorical death.  Maybe Kody thinks of himself and the lobsterman rather than another lobster.

This seems like a game to him and he can see that he is losing. He is looking to someone he doesn't like so he wants to turn over the board and storm away. Or take his ball (and chain, Robyn) and go home.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

She's getting out of the lobster bucket means Christine is escaping a metaphorical death.          Maybe Kody thinks of himself and the lobsterman rather than another lobster.

I know what he meant, but "lobster bucket" is literally not a thing. There are lobster traps, lobster pots, lobster boats, but lobster buckets? Not so much.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I never loved you, but I’ve made sacrifices to love you … he’s delusional 

Shes going to tell my kids I didn’t love her.  As if they won’t see you say so yourself  on tv 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4

Kody the fricking Drama Queen. It’s weird that none of them can see what we, the audience, has been seeing clearly all these seasons…Christine has been repeatedly ignored and mistreated and she has been miserable.

Polygamy just isn’t realistic or sustainable unless you are willing to ignore your emotions, cognitive dissonance, and responsibility to yourself.

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add
  • Like 1
  • Love 9