Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Suki presents the supposed Christine blow up of reconciliation with Meri as fact to Meri.

And clearly Kody is lying. He said that he was talking with Janelle, Christine, and Robyn. But Robyn says she wasn't part of the conversation, she just saw Christine flipping out--she came in at the tail end of the event.

Kody is a lying liar who lies.

• Like 19
  • Fire 2
  • Love 3

Suki says Robyn remembers it. But that's not exactly accurate.

And I think Meri realizes that if Robyn really heard it, she would have told Meri and they would have worked on it together.

Or, Meri just realized that Robyn has been playing her. The 'Interesting' about Robyn knowing this is when the light bulb when off.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Janelle really wants to live her best life. I appreciate that she says she has no regrets.

Janelle got 6 great kids from her relationship with Kody. And it teams out she got a best friend in Christine.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 14

Now after all these years, Kody claims he and Janelle didn't get along.  She "diluted" his relationship with Meri.  I wonder if this was before or after he impregnated her six times.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6

IMO show is over after seeing the part when all the kids were young and interacting in their lives. There is no way this dynamic can be replicated with just Robyn and Kody's two. No way.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Kody talking about Meri's mistreatment of Janelle was interesting. That the storm started with Meri right after the honeymoon.

And that he loved Janelle and saw her as calming, diluting the stress.

If he starts saying he never loved Janelle next season, I hope they play that clip again.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 13
Just now, Adeejay said:

Now after all these years, Kody claims he and Janelle didn't get along.  She "diluted" his relationship with Meri.  I wonder if this was before or after he impregnated her six times.  

I understood this as Kody saying Jenelle being there diluted the amount of interactions between just him and Meri, which of course it would. And he seemed relieved by it, IMO. Wouldn't diluting something be a sort of division, not multiplication? 😁

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

It's been a consistent story that Meri's always been a stone cold b!tch.  I wish there was a glimmer of insight from her about how her personality affected family relationships.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2

Christine saying it was stressful and that with Meri, you couldn't tell if she was mad, it sounds like it was hell for the 4 of them.

I actually blame Kody for that. He should have either said, we need to treat people with respect, or Meri, you should live separately and Robyn will move into the house.

Why did others need to leave because of Mari's mistreatment? Why didn't Kody address it?

This seems to be a truth as it has been addressed and acknowledged for 17 seasons.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I believe Meri always saw bringing  Robyn into the marriage was to even up against Christine/jenelle battle.  It didn't work out the way she hoped...but she held on to the bitter end to see if it would.

• Like 8
Just now, eskimo said:

I understood this as Kody saying Jenelle being there diluted the amount of interactions between just him and Meri, which of course it would. And he seemed relieved by it, IMO. Wouldn't diluting something be a sort of division, not multiplication? 😁

I thought he saw it as an annoyance, because they weren't able to be together as he wanted.  Had no idea that was what he wanted. 

• Like 2

Oh Jenelle honey, divorcing Meri’s brother to marry her husband was never going to lead to a good relationship.

Meri was a bitch because she never wanted a plural marriage with Kody. So in the old ways, she used her first wife standing to have power. I’m sure that she could only provide one child (a girl to add insult), didn’t help her psyche. 

Edited by mjt626
  • Like 12
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

Why didn’t Suki know that Janelle left before,  we all knew 

That is because Suki doesn't do her research.  She is one of the worst interviewers, ever.  I hope they don't bring her back.

• Like 8
  • Applause 8

"I think Kody remembers it in a way that helps him."  I like that Janelle says, no, I liked Wyoming and my life, my career was taking off.

But I give Kody credit for admitting that polygamy is all about ego and marrying Christine meant he was marrying into ply royalty. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 13

Maybe Christine did want the sister wives, and not just the man-she just didn't want the ones she got. 😄  She needs to tell them that next time they bring that up. 

You know I'd like a boat, but not a rusty dinghy with holes in it. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 7