Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Kody can’t understand basic math.  Janelle can’t get two loans, that’s why she bought the RV - so she’d only have the loan for the house she built. However she didn’t know how much work the RV would be or that she’d have to move it every 4 months. 

Kody- why can’t you discuss paying off   the land with Meri or Robyn instead of expecting Janelle to do it?He wants Janelle to do everything without him then he gets mad because she does stuff without him  

Jabelle is right - she would never get out of Christine’s house because Kody likes Christine’s house. 
Savannah had  Janelle’s back - you could see it by her expression and her stance. 

So Meri and Janelle helped  buy Robyn’s house- but Kody made a big deal  that he and Robyn gave  Christine family money for the down payment for her house? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

You know Janelle knows what needs to happen. It’s maddening the way everyone (except Robyn) has to lead Kody in such a way that he feels like he’s making the decisions or coming up with ideas.  I could not be married to that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Oh...Janelle. She's getting it hard and she's getting it fast. 

Robyn: Cries for weeks praying for a miracle to get a rental and ends up with a mansion.

Janelle: Gets actual blueprints for a small, reasonable house.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, dotdot said:

Why doesn't Kody give Robyn's adult children the boot like he expected of Janelle's when they turned 18 and then they buy Christine's house and move in and sell the McMansion. Then they could pay off the property and build.

That's WAAYYYYY too logical!!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, dotdot said:

Why doesn't Kody give Robyn's adult children the boot like he expected of Janelle's when they turned 18 and then they buy Christine's house and move in and sell the McMansion. Then they could pay off the property and build.

Because once he drives away Meri and Janelle, those plots go to her kids as per the LLC they created for the TLC checks…

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

The promo for next week is better than this episode but it has me torn (they just showed it).

Kody to Janelle: You have been living as a single woman for years.

Janelle to Kody: I decided to be my own hero and do things for myself...Do you still want polygamy?

Janelle won't 'keep sweet' like Christine so I want to see it. But I am ready for this series to be done.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

I've got to hand it to Robyn.  She is very good at manipulating Kody to get what she wants.  That house conversation proves it.  It could have gone very differently if she hadn't used opposite logic on him.  

Was Kody hinting for Christine to leave the snow blower for him?  "We never needed a snow blower in Utah."

Way to prove that leaving you was the best decision she ever made by acting like a spoiled baby.

• Applause 2
  • Love 16

Christine is truly liberated. And she is enjoying ignore Kody on the mountain. She will take  the snow blower and she will load it at the front of the trailer.

Per Kody, Christine has reversed the roles and now she is the one saying she is going to do what she wants. 

Kody is no longer the patriarch.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lambie said:

Flipping whiplash again!

Yeah, I was a coward. I should have told her that I don't like her. 

??? Wasn't he crying before that he's heartbroken? 

Yup. And that he loved her - at the beginning of the episode. He doesn't have a clue what he feels.

• Love 7

Robyn: I haven't give Sol and Ari too much information about Kody and Christine. 

This is immediately after last week's highlight where Ari asks, "Why did you and Dad break up?" to Christine.  

Also, in the More-to-Love episode, they edited our Ari's jealous-boyfriend story.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

So Kody expects Garrison to reach out to make amends. Isn't that something that the father should do?

Normally, yes, because the father should be more mature, but in this case the reverse is true. 
Kody is horrid

• Like 2
  • Love 5