Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Kody pressing Janelle to buy Christine's house... so many questions:

1) Is he expecting Christine to give Janelle and him a deal?

2) If they can't pay off Coyote Pass where are they going to get the money for the down payment?

3) Is Janelle stupid enough to put Kodouche on the title?

4) Would he try to get Janelle to sign over her interest in CP for the down payment?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Christine and Janelle are clearly not acting for the camera. Their big feels put the “reality” in reality tv.  Kody and Robyn, on the other hand, are going for a dramatic acting award. They should have practiced more because they are laughable. I cackled in between eye rolls.

Edited by Cancun
  • Love 24
8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Meri: You're shocked??

Sobbyn: This will affect the fambly for generations.  Collateral damage.

GOOD GAWD!!!!!  Can we get any more dramatic???

Just GO CHRISTINE!!!! DAMN!!!  Get the fuck out of there!!

Kody, you are SUCH an ASS.  Now you think you loved Christine??  Jeebus.  Help.

Still trying to convince everyone that Christine is responsible for this.   It’s obvious to anyone that watches the show, who’s at fault.  He’s said for  years he never even liked her, let alone loved her.     Last week the idiot said  he never even wanted to drive by Christine’s house again, this week, he wants to buy it.   What a fool. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

For Robyn to say that they have always worked together for this or that.  Robyn hasn’t worked in years.  I read that the family money also helped with the down payment of Robyn’s mega mansion.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 12

Robyn was not part of the we that worked together to buy houses.

She has not held a job the whole time the show has run.

She is a cost center: Her mansion, her nanny and groundskeeper (the nanny's husband), her precious moments figurines.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Sad 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Janelle, take your RV, MLM money, update your TLC contracts and GET OUT.  There are other nice views near your children.

The view will improve drastically once she’s away from Kody. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9

Kody says he wants to have a conversation, but when he opens his mouth, he runs over everything Janelle says. La la la la, I'm not listening to you. Then he says she'll do what she wants, she always does.  What did you EXPECT?

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Sedona said:

Kody seems more affectionate with Savanah than either Ysabel or Truely. 

Maddie is arguably his favorite daughter, so it would appear that he likes Janelle's girls.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, altopower said:

Oh Kody, just give it up. You didn't love her. You've told her that time and again. And now you think you did?

That comment Kody made on today’s episode made me think he had some serious mental issues.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Janelle: Christine was the heart of the Sister Wives relationships.

I think that's right.

And it explains why Kody is treating Janelle poorly. There is no heart left in the Christine free Brown family.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, meligator said:

Wow  Janelle - just throwing out Robyn's got problems on camera - that's brave

Not to mention the base in her voice when speaking with Kody.  Post Christine, Janelle isn't here for it.  I am loving her.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12