Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Mykelti needs to back off and mind her own business.  Just because she wants a relationship with Robyn, doesn't mean Christine has to want one too.    

Edited by Adeejay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Oh, Janelle, you are alone at 50. You just don't realize it.  Oh, Kody, you do not have a heart to break. Baby Kody wants to break something.  I know that feeling, Kody. Robyn twists Christine's words.

• Like 3
  • Love 8
Just now, sheshark said:

Oh, Janelle, you are alone at 50. You just don't realize it.  Oh, Kody, you do not have a heart to break. Baby Kody wants to break something.  I know that feeling, Kody. Robyn twists Christine's words.

Oh, I think she realizes it especially now that Christine has been so clear and calm about her feelings and how to act on them. Watch this space for Janelle's next steps.  I do not have a clue what they saw in Kody in the first place but right now, he's not my idea of a catch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Douchie wants Mykelti and Tony to be on HIS side in this shitshow.  It's his "broken widdle heart" remember?

I fill like Mykelti is trying her best to be the peacemaker but it's gonna be a big old FAIL unless she pledges undying devotion ONLY to the Douchecanoe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Christine should have put the ball in Robyn’s court for communication and not said she needs space because it allows them to be a victim.   Robyn would NEVER call or reach out to Christine on her own.  When people ask Christine about their relationship she could have said “well As you saw in the show I put the ball in her court and haven’t heard from her”…

• Like 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, sheshark said:

I know I want to bust a cap in his ass! Does that count?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sheshark said:

Cody and Robyn are doing all they can to make everyone believe neither one of them is in any way responsible for this and it’s  just not working.   They’re such horrible, self serving people. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mykeltie just said, "It's not your fault she (Christine) turned her back on God," or something similar to Kody.  

I missed that, I'll have to go back. So does Mykelti also think Kody is God then, or.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

Gwen now joins the talking heads of people saying that Christine divorcing Kody is the right thing.

The only people that seem to be upset are Kody, Robyn and Meri because they lost the basement wife.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What a shitty thing to say.

Sometimes, Mykelti doesn't think before she speaks.  Which was why back in the early years, she wasn't allowed on the interview couch with the other older kids.   

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Is some producer eliciting this wisdom from Mykelti?  Because she doesn't have the age or experience to be holding forth on the fundamentals of moving on from a broken marriage.

(That "leaving God" remark really burned me.)

• Applause 9
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Gwen now joins the talking heads of people saying that Christine divorcing Kody is the right thing.

The only people that seem to be upset are Kody, Robyn and Meri because they lost the basement wife.

Now they don't have Christine to disparage and look down on.  Oh, wait, there's still Janelle.  I hope she's left by now, too.  Let barnacle Meri hang on and embarrass herself.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Mykelti needs to mind her own business.  She's just overstepped those boundaries with this whole adieu crapola..

Amen!   She should follow her mom’s lead and listen to what she’s saying.  

• Love 6

Okay, I keep getting Lume commercials. It is a deodorant that you use in places like your bum crack.

Is that because I am watching sh*t or because Kody and Robyn are full of it?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Okay, I keep getting Lume commercials. It is a deodorant that you use in places like your bum crack.

Is that lady a real doctor?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

DEAD.  But to answer your question: YES!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Now they don't have Christine to disparage and look down on.  Oh, wait, there's still Janelle.  I hope she's left by now, too.  Let barnacle Meri hang on and embarrass herself.

I don't think Meri has enough barnacle suction to hang in there.  Kody's packing her stuff and shipping it off to the B&B.  Eventually he's going to drive her up there and chain her to the radiator.

Oh look, we finally get to watch Kody and Robyn rub some goodbye salt in the wounds they gave Christine.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Kody is also  upset that Christine is leaving, and he still cannot get rid of Meri.  I don’t think Meri cares that Christine is leaving except that may interfere with keeping the TLC money rolling in

• Like 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mykeltie just said, "It's not your fault she (Christine) turned her back on God," or something similar to Kody.  

That’s not what I heard.  I scrolled back and what I thought she said was something about’ just because mom decided to leave dad. ‘ 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Oh yeah, he is really turning on Janelle fast. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 5

Holy fuck he is being really shitty to Truely.  He is trying to turn her against her mom. Asshole

2 minutes ago, altopower said:

They're there because YOU wanted them there, Mykelti. You can't expect them to be happy with each other. 

And Kody - asking Truely if she's happy about moving? Really?

Mykelti needs to mind her own business….she gets on my nerves

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 13