Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Just now, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Kody that he only needed to be with Issy for three or four days.  I don't think Christine was expecting him to be there for the duration.  

Yeah but then he had to do the whole quarantine before he left and quarantine before he went back to Robyn so it would have been five weeks.  But he 100% could have done it.   He spent weeks away from all his other kids through COVID.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Kody could have gone for the surgery. He didn’t need to stay the entire time Ysabel was gone. He could have flown out to be there for the day before, day of surgery, and a day or two after. Then he could’ve gone home. I think that would have made her happy. 
my hearing must  be going. In that commercial about the v neck becoming a u neck I keep hearing eunuch. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Why didn’t he just download  a traditional wedding ceremony from the internet? 

Janelle isn’t sure where Kody is spiritually these days?  Sounds like they no longer follow their church teachings?  Which is supposedly the reason they are polygamists? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Kerrey92 said:

Yeah but then he had to do the whole quarantine before he left and quarantine before he went back to Robyn so it would have been five weeks.  But he 100% could have done it.   He spent weeks away from all his other kids through COVID.  

Didn’t he need to quarantine after the wedding?

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

I’ve said this many times but I wish we knew how they handle their money.  Didn’t the women all buy their own homes in Vegas?  I thought I remembered them all trying to sell.  You would think Christine would have made something on that home to use for down payment in AZ but maybe they were underwater.  Didn’t they all kick in toward Coyote Pass land and isn’t Christine giving that up?

oh lord, the dancing!  He is an arrogant ass.  He he actually looks deranged.

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I’ve said this many times but I wish we knew how they handle their money.  Didn’t the women all buy their own homes in Vegas?  I thought I remembered them all trying to sell.  You would think Christine would have made something on that home to use for down payment in AZ but maybe they were underwater.  Didn’t they all kick in toward Coyote Pass land and isn’t Christine giving that up?

oh lord, the dancing!  He is an arrogant ass.  He he actually looks deranged.

This is why I’m waiting to form an opinion. Their finances are so entangled and such a mess. We will never know who paid for what.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I am always very, very reluctant to use this word but Robyn is a straight B. “Janelle is never actually at the property anytime I am there wistfully thinking about our family being together. Sigh.” Go screw. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

I am always very, very reluctant to use this word but Robyn is a straight B. “Janelle is never actually at the property anytime I am there wistfully thinking about our family being together. Sigh.” Go screw. 

Can't call her first? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Kerrey92 said:

Did Jennelle not google “living in a trailer?”

They must have a service that could help her get the whole thing set up.  I wouldn’t trust Kody to put air in a bicycle tire.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

He says last week he couldn’t go to NC for a week with Ysabel because covid and being away from the family,  that would be in August 2021.  But he can go alone to Oklahoma for 4 days in June 2021 and hang out with a bunch of people he may not even know. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, meligator said:

I might get Truely a room?  I thought he'd already agreed to that.

"getting creative" means lying to Christine to get what you want.

In other words, gaslighting 

Kody thinks no custody agreement means ‘ward of the state’.  He is so dumb 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 13

Kody is full of shut about the state taking “ownership” of Truely. Legally, Christine has always been a single mother. There has never been a custody agreement. They don’t need one now. Good for Christine to see that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10