Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I wish they’d stop saying divorce.  There’s never been a legal marriage.

I know - but kids understand divorce as the end of a marriage. It's not an accurate word for their situation, but it helps make things pretty clear.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Oh Douchie, you're finally catching a clue!! They're treating you just like to treat them!  If you blow off the rest of your family, they will in turn, BLOW YOU OFF.  Dingleberry.

I can see his little wheels turning though about Christine's house sale.  He WANTS THAT MONEY!!!

Christine might need to return the $$$ for the down payment though.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

When Truely says she wished she wasn’t the last to know, I wonder if she means among Christine’s kids or whether she knows even Robyn’s younger kids knew before her? That’s the real jerk move Kody isn’t acknowledging.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Does Kody honestly think he's getting the entire house proceeds?  Or just the down payment?  Wow if he expects it all.

Knowing Kody, he is expecting it all.  He keeps underestimating Christine to his own detriment.  

• Love 11

Why in the WORLD would whoever this couple is, have KoDouchecanoe perform their marriage ceremony??  Are they just THAT dumb??

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much Douchie for me!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
Just now, goofygirl said:

Why in the WORLD would whoever this couple is, have KoDouchecanoe perform their marriage ceremony??  Are they just THAT dumb??

That is an excellent question! Do they think he's the epitome of a happily married man with wisdom to share?  He is so weird.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much Douchie for me!

They want to be on tv?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Christine honey; you gotta get over it and just MOVE already.  Christ on a cracker!  I'm getting MAD listening to you getting mad over this shit.  Just sell your house, give Mr. & Mrs. Douchie the $$$ for the downpayment (you owe them THAT), pay off your mortgage, pack it in and.... GO!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

And is he really supposed to write the vows? Or just the marriage message (whatever you call it - the bits of wisdom shared before the couple exchanges vows)? Because vows seem to either be “the standard” or the couple writes a personal version. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Does Kody literally use a small curling iron on his friggin colored hair?  He must because they are just perfectly defined, it’s gross.  He is gross.  Of course he wants to officiate this wedding, he is actually giddy in it being about him.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Cancun said:

And is he really supposed to write the vows? Or just the marriage message (whatever you call it - the bits of wisdom shared before the couple exchanges vows)? Because vows seem to either be “the standard” or the couple writes a personal version. 

Sounds like he has to give a message. He had the same problem before Maddie’s wedding. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Sounds like he has to give a message. He had the same problem before Maddie’s wedding. 

Yeah, it was just driving me nuts that he couldn’t even call it the right thing. 

ETA: oh geez, he DID write their vows. And they are BAD.

Edited by Cancun
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

How can Kody NOT understand why Christine is moving? She never wanted to move to AZ. None of her kids are there. She’s not married to anyone there. There is literally nothing there for her or her minor daughter except 1/17th of a father who has said out loud that he would rather work than spend time with his children. I have trouble coming up with any reason why she would stay.

Gwen is still in Arizona- that’s one reason. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Kody that he only needed to be with Issy for three or four days.  I don't think Christine was expecting him to be there for the duration.  

Ah, but he had to follow his protoculls with lots of quarantine time before and after, plus getting there and back, and other important stuff. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Kody that he only needed to be with Issy for three or four days.  I don't think Christine was expecting him to be there for the duration.  

He’d still have to be away from the tender aged children quarantining because he clearly can’t figure out how to see them outdoors.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Christine honey; you gotta get over it and just MOVE already.  Christ on a cracker!  I'm getting MAD listening to you getting mad over this shit.  Just sell your house, give Mr. & Mrs. Douchie the $$$ for the downpayment (you owe them THAT), pay off your mortgage, pack it in and.... GO!

I’m reserving judgment on what Christine owes them until I have more information but I’m totally with her on her anger about Kody going to a wedding and not going to Ysabel’s surgery. Sure - different situations and different times, but if Ysabel was at all important to Kody, he would have found a way to be there for at least part of the time. He’s an ass and a negligent and neglectful father.

• Applause 13
  • Love 5