Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Suddenly Everything Has Changed

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

MageMaud, wouldn't it be great to be as oblivious as most of these PAID "celebrities" on reality TV?

Just for the heck of it, I checked out the Angela love on her Facebook page. She has 37K followers who fawn over her! One drew this portrait. Maybe I need new glasses, I’m not seeing Angela at all. 

9F9D7289-2505-444E-ABE5-1DA832796134.jpeg

• Mind Blown 3

So I watched the first ep. Not sure I will stick around the entire season.

Sumit and Jenny: I find it odd that after the tell all and the season that ran when they got married, that the parents weren't aware of any video/Youtube footage. If they don't have Internet access, I can see not knowing about the wedding. Surely they would have friends who did see something or read something, be it on the TV news, Facebook, Youtube, etc. How they remained oblivious to the marriage? Sumit, you know your parents and you have dealt with your mother's histrionics and manipulations all your life. You know how she works. You also know the food she likes. Jenny should not be the sole cook and maid in your home. Sahna was pretty rude to Jenny - no surprise - the fat arms comment was terrible. Sumit is too worried about his parents kidnapping him or whatever and taking him away from Jenny. He is 33 years old and should be able to tell his overly dramatic mother to bug off about him getting married. Yeah, a lot of people wouldn't want their child marrying someone 30 years older. Usually it is a wealthy older man but it can reverse, but many older women don't end up with significantly younger spouses.

Andreii and Libby: Can't they go away for a bit? Is it going to be more of the same drama with the Coven and Charlie? Nothing has changed with the sisters. The cookie cutter house looks okay. I don't know about Libby's playing around with singing.

Bilal and Shaeeda: Bilalzebub, you do outfit your wife in winter gear - a warm coat, gloves or mitts, boots or shoes with good rubber soles so she doesn't fall. It will take her a bit of time to get used to winter life. One also does not eat snow. Granted, if it is snowing outside and if you are out in it, you may munch on a few flakes. Snow angels are a fun part of winter. Your hoodie thing or Comfy was hideous. The iced tea was unsweetened? Add a packet of sugar or sugar substitute. Way too soon to see the two of you again.

Jovi and Yara: When did Yara become the party girl? A fake storyline with her having fake friends and going out and drinking? Plus leaving Daddy Jovi to take care of and spend time with his own toddler? That's what happens when you have kids. The social life, going out, etc. changes. He didn't like her friends. Maybe he doesn't like her getting ideas or anything from anyone. Or *he* should be the one who continues going to strip clubs. Didn't think much of her new friends. Where did she meet them? Some NOLA Instagram mommies club? Telling her that she is out of Jovi's league and he is unattractive and she could find a rich sugar daddy who will take care of her and Mylah? Are these two women successful in doing that?  I also don't get the club wear. All of them came across as single and looking for options. No need to be frumpy and dumpy, but the image seemed a bit off.

Oozeman and Kimbaaaaaly: Round two. Wonder what gifts she will have for him. He has invited her to Nigeria to meet his parents? Why couldn't they meet in say, London, and on neutral territory. She has some sensible friends with decent advice. A 33 year old wannabe international recording artist is hooking up with her? Nothing wrong with it, but I would have the common sense to not be starry eyed - well, the guy really isn't talented or a star - to hold back and give him some rope. Proposing to him is a beyond stupid idea. And no, Kimbaaaaaly, you are not going to be Supreme Wife. He will use you for the Green Card/money, find a younger woman to love and have kids with. He may be residing in Mykulland - waiting for the visa that may never arrive.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hmmm...the same thing that Sumit does?  Is every woman (even those who have retired) still responsible for all cooking and cleaning... everywhere? Sumit has known for four years (at least) that Jenny doesn't cook or clean--but he benefits from her monthly Social Security check.  He also knows his mother (in his words) is "a neat freak."  It's HIS mother; it's HIS family...let him prepare their place and refreshments to meet whatever standards he thinks necessary his mother will demand.

Sorry for the unintended sexism of my post. I think both Jenny and Sumit take the art of being lazy to new heights every day of their existence. I am genuinely curious about how Jenny fills her days. Does she just sit there staring worshipfully at Sumit as she once gazed at a David Cassidy poster as a teen? 

• LOL 7
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Just for the heck of it, I checked out the Angela love on her Facebook page. She has 37K followers who fawn over her! One drew this portrait. Maybe I need new glasses, I’m not seeing Angela at all. 

9F9D7289-2505-444E-ABE5-1DA832796134.jpeg

It looks like Darcey from the eyes up…and some yet-unimagined Disney villain from the nose down. Shudder.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Yeah, thank you, Devoted Husband, for giving that information about the tea to your wife--new to you and new to the USA.  What a prince!

And, Prince Bilal, although your hoodie is hideous, it's also HILARIOUS...and we know how you feel about people laughing at you.  Disrespectful!

The Kid Mero Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

I like unsweetened iced tea.  Maybe her palate hasn’t matured. Add a little peach if you want sweetness.

1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

MageMaud, wouldn't it be great to be as oblivious as most of these PAID "celebrities" on reality TV?

Here's a line of Angela's that's typical:  "I can get any man I want.  FACT!"

If she gets Bradley Cooper I will donate $1000 to the charity of her choice.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Sorry for the unintended sexism of my post. I think both Jenny and Sumit take the art of being lazy to new heights every day of their existence. I am genuinely curious about how Jenny fills her days. Does she just sit there staring worshipfully at Sumit as she once gazed at a David Cassidy poster as a teen? 

Men should be able to know how to make a few meals -  boil a potato, bake a potato, cook some pasta or rice, a roast, chicken, salad, etc. Even a sandwich or a can of soup. My Twitter feed has parents with kids who take Food classes in high school - some of the stuff they learn to make! Cooking is a basic life skill for men and women.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:
5 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Sumit's chubby mother (in her 50s) ridicules Jenny's "fat arms." I want an arm-comparison. 

I want to see them arm wrestling! 

Or SKATING!  Take that Mother Sumit!!

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Men should be able to know how to make a few meals -  boil a potato, bake a potato, cook some pasta or rice, a roast, chicken, salad, etc. Even a sandwich or a can of soup.

Men Everyone of able body and mind over the age of 12 should be able to know how to make a few meals -  boil a potato, bake a potato, cook some pasta or rice, a roast, chicken, salad, etc. Even a sandwich or a can of soup.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, magemaud said:
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I like unsweetened iced tea.

Me, too and I think "sweet tea" is disgusting. 

I can't deal with unsweetened tea, iced or hot. McDonald's in Arizona carries sweet tea ... but we can order "sweet tea half cut" (unsweetened+ sweet tea)and it's pretty good.  All teas/soft drinks (no matter the size) are a dollar! Years ago they had fountain "lemonade" so we could get Arnold Palmers.  

4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

If she gets Bradley Cooper I will donate $1000 to the charity of her choice.

I can scrape $50 to add to your bundle.  Can you BELIEVE she'd even have a charity not using her home address?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:
4 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

It looks like Darcey from the eyes up…and some yet-unimagined Disney villain from the nose down. Shudder.

She has little shark teeth 

The art is good "enough," but check closer...aren't those her BOTTOM TEETH?  We must admit, she has FABULOUS SKIN...not a line or wrinkle anywhere. Nice make-up. The artist has a good imagination. REMINDER:  Look up Traction Alopecia.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, mmecorday said:

I wouldn't eat or drink anything that comes out of Jenny and Sumit's kitchen. Their place is nasty. What does Jenny do all day? Does she sit around and watch Indian soap operas while munching on Walkers crisps? (That looked like what she was serving Sumit's family.)

Oh, you know those two crazy kids can't keep their hands off each other! They probably spend the whole day in bed

I just gave myself a case of the dry heaves, typing that. 

19 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

First wife for the money...second wife for the honey.  Wife #2 will be young, beautiful, fertile, and fun.  Yeah, Kim will be totally fine with that, I see no troubles ahead.   😵

Usman has Kim totally snowed. She takes everything he tells her at face value, including his cockamamie "I have to have a second wife to provide babies" yarn. Maybe it was acceptable 200 years ago. Now, simply as a practical matter, I'm guessing not so much. She's so pig ignorant she's not doing any fact checking. and she's so desperate and needy she'll agree to anything. She sounds just like Darcey when she speaks. Pathetic. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Usman has Kim totally snowed. She takes everything he tells her at face value, including his cockamamie "I have to have a second wife to provide babies" yarn. Maybe it was acceptable 200 years ago. Now, simply as a practical matter, I'm guessing not so much. She's so pig ignorant she's not doing any fact checking. and she's so desperate and needy she'll agree to anything.

I remember her saying the thing about the second wife last season and she claimed to be fine with it, unlike Angela who went ballistic over the same idea. Kim told her friends that she had read up on the Nigerian laws and it was accepted there, right before they got into the argument that caused her to stomp off. I think she is seeing herself as the privileged Head Wife overseeing a harem of concubines like in an Arabian Nights tale (while Usman thinks of her as the money footing his career and getting him to the US.) 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Here's a line of Angela's that's typical:  "I can get any man I want.  FACT!"

Anytime someone says "FACT" at the end of a sentence you can almost guarantee that it is in reality anything but a "FACT".

• Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I guess they could but they would have to have someone watch him from the moment he woke up to when the party starts and neither his mother or his wife would be honest enough about it to be the people to do that. His mother is in denial and his wife is as much of an alcoholic as he is or whatever else are his substances of choice.

The question was if the sisters could stipulate that Charlie can attend but not drink................. sounds reasonable but again- how about this?

How about there be a party and no alcohol??? Do I see panic setting in? Am I being called harsh and unreasonable?

I get that it's a celebration but I mean this sincerely- if you cannot celebrate your Mutha's birthday without imbibing, you might have an imbibing problem. And that goes for the whole classy family.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

And also- yes to the way Kimballi walks. I noticed it last season and kind of felt bad for her. I thought it was a "condition".

And, yes the camera crew also seems to focus on the kitchen. So knowing that it's already been shown, wouldn't you think J and S might make an effort to have it look under control when the crew is filming? I mean even at a glance if you can't see the dirt, you can certainly see the massive clutter all over the countertops and sink.

There. I've said it.

• Love 2

What the hell is coming through that kitchen anyway, for there to be so much schmutz all over the floor? Supposedly they don't even live there anymore. They don't have a pet, so it's not cat or dog hair. Did they adopt the cow that walked through to bless their new home? Squatters? I really wouldn't put it past production to screw with them by messing the place up before they got there. And props to production if that's what's going on. It really is fun to watch them clean frantically.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember her saying the thing about the second wife last season and she claimed to be fine with it, unlike Angela who went ballistic over the same idea. Kim told her friends that she had read up on the Nigerian laws and it was accepted there, right before they got into the argument that caused her to stomp off. I think she is seeing herself as the privileged Head Wife overseeing a harem of concubines like in an Arabian Nights tale (while Usman thinks of her as the money footing his career and getting him to the US.) 

Yes!  Kimbally thinks he'll take a second wife just as a baby factory.  She figures he'll take the next young thing with a working uterus.  I've got news for you, Kimmy.  He plans to have his cake and eat it, too!  A sweet, young thing in Nigeria and stupid you in the USA footing the bill for everybody.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

And also- yes to the way Kimballi walks. I noticed it last season and kind of felt bad for her. I thought it was a "condition".

And, yes the camera crew also seems to focus on the kitchen. So knowing that it's already been shown, wouldn't you think J and S might make an effort to have it look under control when the crew is filming? I mean even at a glance if you can't see the dirt, you can certainly see the massive clutter all over the countertops and sink.

There. I've said it.

What I did not understand was, if they are living somewhere else, why do they still have their former residence, full of their stuff, and looking lived in? That makes no sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

What the hell is coming through that kitchen anyway, for there to be so much schmutz all over the floor? Supposedly they don't even live there anymore. They don't have a pet, so it's not cat or dog hair. Did they adopt the cow that walked through to bless their new home? Squatters? I really wouldn't put it past production to screw with them by messing the place up before they got there. And props to production if that's what's going on. It really is fun to watch them clean frantically.

Maybe it was Bilal's childhood home and they're just pranking us

• Applause 1
  • LOL 19
1 hour ago, Kid said:

What I did not understand was, if they are living somewhere else, why do they still have their former residence, full of their stuff, and looking lived in? That makes no sense.

Maybe Production complained about the lack of space for all their equipment. Maybe Production offered to pay for the new place and furnish-ish it.                                     Maybe, Maybe...and another Maybe for good measure.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

How about there be a party and no alcohol???

NOOOOooooo😢😢😢...say the sisters, starting to shake. WE aren't the ones with a problem; why punish US?

Do I see panic setting in?

I think so...(noticing little Xanax bottles being removed from designer handbags)

Am I being called harsh and unreasonable?

Yes!  The mother wants a birthday PARTY.

• Not a birthday CELEBRATION
  • Not a birthday GATHERING
  • Not a birthday GET-TOGETHER
  • Even the mother knows it's not a PARTY without that demon rum and associated spirits.
    • And definitely not a PARTY without CHARLIE!!
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Good Golly!  Why do the producers punish us with the most unlikeable couples out there?  I guess I can tolerate Jenny and Sumit, but the rest 😩?  

I really hated seeing the previews where Angela was destroying Michael's car.  He has put up with so much and now this?  I really feel for the guy.  He worked his butt off for that green card and all he got was the booby prize.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I really hated seeing the previews where Angela was destroying Michael's car.  He has put up with so much and now this?  I really feel for the guy.  He worked his butt off for that green card and all he got was the booby prize.

That the folks at Sharp think that we are fist pumping and yelling "you go girl!" at Angela's antics.....it's gross. Note, Matt Sharp. Angela is not a lovable, sassy Everywoman, who's maybe rough around the edges but with a homespun, country earthiness that appeals to all. She is a bigoted old hag with no class, no couth, no manners. She is not amusing. Physical violence and wanton vandalism are not cute. Stop it. 

• Applause 15
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

That's not all he got....remember, he did the BJ.  😂

• LOL 1
On 8/30/2022 at 2:19 AM, Back Atcha said:

I can't deal with unsweetened tea, iced or hot. McDonald's in Arizona carries sweet tea ... but we can order "sweet tea half cut" (unsweetened+ sweet tea)and it's pretty good. 

They also do that here in MO, my wife loves it. I'm with the Welshman on iced tea.

Angela looks like a smelly, shriveled corn husk.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Could not stand Libby’s mom, here are the sisters trying to set up boundaries with Charlie until he gets professional help. Here comes mom, “Can’t you just put on the blindfolds for a couple of hours for ME?!”

No.

Libby tried acting, that didn't work out. She tried to get her family a spin off from 90 Day, that didn't work out. Now she's trying singing?? Please save us the bad TV and just don't. 🙄

Kimbaaaly… she needs to wake up. She’s living a fantasy and just seems so delusional. Does she ever hear herself?! What a train wreck.

I’m not looking forward to seeing Angela. It’s downright irresponsible to put someone that vile and abusive on an entertainment show.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kimbaaaly… she needs to wake up. She’s living a fantasy and just seems so delusional. Does she ever hear herself?! What a train wreck.

I've known and seen so many of these delusional woman.  Sometimes I wish I could walk a mile in their Empress's New Clothes and Cinderella slippers.  Of course, I don't want to know what people say or write about me.

• Love 3
On 8/30/2022 at 2:44 PM, Kath94 said:

Yes!  Kimbally thinks he'll take a second wife just as a baby factory.  She figures he'll take the next young thing with a working uterus.  I've got news for you, Kimmy.  He plans to have his cake and eat it, too!  A sweet, young thing in Nigeria and stupid you in the USA footing the bill for everybody.

And there will always be some excuse why he can't be in San Diego, all the while laughing it up with his Zara in Africa.

• Love 3